It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrifying Encounter Just Now

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
a reply to: Bcs8484. Photos, video or not, I believe you man. πŸ‘

Can I ask..

Do you blindly believe everyone that say, I am not lying I am speaking the truth 100%... on a conspiracy site ?
Or do you just say you believe him because you want to make him feel good.

Or are you just just the OP, and you are just writing a reply to yourself saying you believe your own made up story ?
Because he did admit he had a ALT account in the OP

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

really? how do they see back in time?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

haa you eman that. anyway they dont do it to me i am sure. i edit many times.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Can I ask..

Do you blindly believe everyone that say, I am not lying I am speaking the truth 100%... on a conspiracy site ?

Or are you just just the OP, and you are just writing a reply to yourself saying you believe your own made up story ?

He's a long standing member of ATS for 13 years. I've also seen and experienced things that I can't explain and not taken pics or video. I believe him because I'm not an asshole with a closed mind. Honestly why do you even bother to comment on what I believe? Are you a trolling wanker or something?
edit on 0America/Chicago46Sun, 14 Oct 2018 02:46:45 -050014200000018 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Can I ask..

He's a long standing member of ATS for 13 years. I've also seen and experienced things that I can't explain and not taken pics or video. I believe him because I'm not an asshole with a closed mind. Cheers

He posts about every 2 years........or around there i didnt look back too far.........

you can find a LOT of members that have been members forever and come back and post......so that means nothing....

What makes me skeptical is the fact..........again that he admitted to using hallucinogens on his reddit page......which he posts on far far more frequently.......

i find it funny people call us "close minded" when were actually looking at ever aspect for a situation.....

Cheers

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask. Well good for you, I still believe that he saw something strange it's that simple really.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask. Well good for you, I still believe that he saw something strange it's that simple really.

Cool I operate off evidence and history..........

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Can I ask..

He's a long standing member of ATS for 13 years. I've also seen and experienced things that I can't explain and not taken pics or video. I believe him because I'm not an asshole with a closed mind. Honestly why do you even bother to comment on what I believe? Are you a trolling wanker or something?

A closed mind.. would be doing what you are doing.
Getting told what is right by some random faceless person on the internet on a conspiracy site and accepting it without question.

A open mind is open is more chaotic and have no problem with aliens, ghosts, spirits and other dimensions.. but an open mind is also open to the possibility of there being a simple explanation in a given case, and the next one could be unknown in nature. An open mind is not a believer or a disbeliever.. an open mind is an observer and a thinker.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yeah don't say that on reddit. I questioned such things about his drug use on there and the downvoting has already begun.
Gotta love reddit.

edit on 14-10-2018 by AtomicKangaroo because: because you have to says drugs, not '___' on here apparently.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Do I believe he saw something? Yes.

I am just questioning if what he saw was real.

When people make claims with no proof and have a history of admitted drug use it should be no surprise that people will question everything.

When we take things on say so alone without further investigation or evidence you end up with an echo chamber, fake news and worse.

Skeptics and believers alike should question everything.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bcs8484
a reply to: KansasGirl

I copy and pasted from my reddit account. Thanks for pointing it out I was shaken up when I was writing.

You sure have an interesting a varied reddit account..

not being negative.

Unsure about the OP. should have taken pics or something, would have gone down a treat.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
can you describe your terrified feeling? what was it like?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Bcs8484

can you draw a picture of the craft

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
you know..i was once terrified. i was watching a horror movie and then i noticed..geeez this is not my terrified feeling. it is something else. it is funny feeling mixed with what? but what was that feeling? i dont know. anyway, i was wondering how was your terrified feeling.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

dont feel bad about not taking a picture.

when i had my close sighting i had my phone in my pocket and i was so shocked and transfixed i didnt want to take my eyes off of it.

you should also download a motion activated program for your laptop/computer so that way if anything moves while you are sleeping, or not in the room.

draw a picture please of the craft

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Having fear is natural in situations where the impossible becomes reality right before your eyes. But if you want to win and beat the odds you have to destroy your own fear, because fear is what causes all the worst things to happen to people when they let fear lead them into doing irrational things. Not very easy to do after going through a very traumatic experience like seeing something that the ignorant masses don't believe even exists.

If it didn't already harm you in any other way it probably won't. Please post again if anything further happens that is odd or not normal. Past reports of craft that had a reported evil vibe to it soon followed with poltergeist phenomenon, so if anything like that happens, report it quickly.. Things like this do indeed happen, even though there are also plenty of false stories out there. Call MUFON and talk to someone, will make you feel a lot better... Good luck

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Bcs8484

Pray to Jesus if it happens again. Trust me!

Drugs open you up to the dark side, quit that sh#t.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

what if it is fear and belief that attracts other entities? I feel that intense emotion can bring forth energies that are of the supernatural variety, fear travels up your spine and makes you rigid unable to move, you will feel like you are hyperventilating, your heart would pound so hard it will feel like a drum, if you could move you would run..... Now in that instant put all your attention on Buddha or Jesus or Allah, an energy that you attribute as positive and it will was your fears away, focus on Satan and sure as hell.. He "WILL" appear..... That's my informed opinion anyway😊

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join