It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... Are we just going to ignore real problems?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

When the media is 90% negative despite the constant blowback and radicalization of the opposite party it's guaranteed to be a psyop with their whole mission being to radicalize the other side.

It seems to be working. The media and those in power know exactly what they're doing and they're succeeding at it.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

When the media is 90% negative despite the constant blowback and radicalization of the opposite party it's guaranteed to be a psyop with their whole mission being to radicalize the other side.

It seems to be working. The media and those in power know exactly what they're doing and they're succeeding at it.

Hahahahaha
It's the media
Wait
It's a psyop
Wait
Whatever works for ya bro
Lol ridiculous
Ever the constant unreliable narrator

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope
So unemployment is low and the stock market is high! Good news, right?

Well, maybe not.

The middle class is still shrinking even while unemployment is nearing record lows.

The rich are getting more and more of the money, percentage wise, than ever before.

Things that need to be changed such as prisons for profit, efforts towards solving the climate change issue, the war on drugs, and increasing levels of poverty are being ignored - the nation is too focused on media topics that in the end are just sole examples of what the elite can get away with - no attention is being paid to how to stop it.

Both Democrat and republican leaders continue to help the rich and themselves grow in power and money, yet the citizens still play partisan politics and act like those in DC stand for a single thing that the people want.

We are of course being deliberately led away from discussing those issues, and many more. Not necessarily by the media, they report the news of the day, and there is always something more entertaining to present.

Trump promised to "repeal and replace Obamacare with something "bigger and cheaper". Where is it? All we got from him was "health care is so complicated, who knew?" And that was the end of that. Both Better and cheaper, huh?
Was that promise made out of vast ignorance, or was it a lie?

We were promised new infrastructure, and I don't see any of that going on. In fact, Isn't a private citizen replacing the poison water pipes in Flint? And remember how he raved about wanting a new airport in NYC? Anybody know when we can expect that construction to begin?

And what's up with the so-called "deal" he made with Putin during their little tête-à-tête? Why is there no attempt whatsoever at any hint of transparency? Everybody just shrugged their shoulders and said "ah, shoot. I guess we don't get to know" DO WHAT? He's concealed the information from his closest staff. Don't anybody deny that during the press conference Trump looked like a blushing bride fresh from the bedsheets? If you saw it, you know it.

But you don't get to know, ya know, because trump is great and we can just know whatever it was, it was fabulous and good for us. Besides, we are all just peasant citizens who pay our taxes, and don't have a right to know what's going on behind closed doors.

I want the Republican Party back. You know, the old days of the GOP. Not this pathetic excuse of a dumbass roll over and play dead to this moron-in-chief party.

Just saying.

Happy Sunday.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Allaroundyou

Because this is a right wing blog now, my views clash with the more active members here. They'd rather continue living in the outrage bubble created and orchestrated by the media and government officials than to recognize the psychological manipulation happening to them in said bubble.

Actually you reside at an ever shrinking left pole of sorts. Much like how everything out from the north pole is technically south. Everything out from your left bubble(pole) is perceived as "right".

I'm technically a classical liberal.
Which basically makes me a conservative in today's climate.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: jacobe001

Are you sure about that?

I'm not sure there isn't a major conflict of interest when we allow workers' unions that are far larger than the entities they bargain against.

How is it fair, for example, that there is one teachers' union that bargains against every local school board? I call that a monopoly.

It is also a conflict of interest when any business, especially the big corps purchase politicians.
Only 15% of the workforce belong to Unions unlike 70% 50 years ago.
Also organized labor spend very little on politicians compared to billions big business spends.

The power is way out of balance.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I think the middle class is shrinking because there are too many free handouts that will get you by just enough without wanting to work.

Want to work 6 days a week , you will have just alittle more.

The working class refrigerator is usually low stocked and organized.

The non working groups refrigerators cant even close the doors they have so much food to buy on food stamp cards.

Then just because of the internet you have large companies that can pay to make an entire city look decent while the majority of people are mostly homeless.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Hahahahaha
It's the media
Wait
It's a psyop
Wait
Lol ridiculous

So you think only the other side is brainwashed by media but you're fine, interesting no ?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

The shrinking middle class isn't a new issue. It started during the Reagan administration. By the end of the 80s middle class income had completely stagnated, there poverty rate had risen, and the wealth gap increased to unprecedented levels. Of course all of this was capped off by a recession.

We saw a similar situation under Bush II who had a similar economic model to Reagan. And now we're beginning to see familiar signs under Trump. Guess what his economic model is based on?

Of course Clinton and Obama don't get off scot free either. But they didn't do as much damage as Reagan and Bush.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Hahahahaha
It's the media
Wait
It's a psyop
Wait
Lol ridiculous

So you think only the other side is brainwashed by media but you're fine, interesting no ?

no I do not.
but when pointed out that the media is 90% negative to one side, responding with "its a Psyop" next is just humorous to me.
there are PLENTY of media brainwashed people out there, there are also ways to track viewership.
many many more people view the msm as opposed to the alternative.

next the poster will be claiming it was all an alien plot
interesting it is always only for one side though.....

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I can't help that you're too blind to see it for what it is.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I can't help that you're too blind to see it for what it is.

I am in no way blind, I can clearly see you are full of crap.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join