It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Van Tassel 1964 Interview on Aliens, Ufo's and Time Travel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
No one who has a real true relationship with God can ever lie and have it be righteous.

I have to accept your word about it, as an atheist I have no relationship with any god(s).

He didn't have telephone service, but did have shortwave and other radio transceivers.

Then he had a way of contacting the police, the air-force, whoever, he could have called the authorities, why does he answers as if he didn't have any means of communication?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

No one who has a real true relationship with God can ever lie and have it be righteous.

I have to accept your word about it, as an atheist I have no relationship with any god(s).

He didn't have telephone service, but did have shortwave and other radio transceivers.

Then he had a way of contacting the police, the air-force, whoever, he could have called the authorities, why does he answers as if he didn't have any means of communication?

I am watching a new documentary about this now from Amazon called "Calling all Earthlings" So far it is quite interesting and is about the things that happened to George, and interviews with old people that were there.

His books have much more information including about George being off the grid of sorts. I don't know about George's issues with calling the authorities, but do know they often showed up there.

My experience with God goes back a long ways, and just searching for him in your heart with even just the hope that he is real if your heart is in the right place can be enough for a person to discover he is really and truly real. If you want to ever find that out you have to do that, because it all begins there. It is everyone's free choice to do that or not do that of course. God can and does speak to people, although a non believer would dismiss that. God has told me in a vision while fully awake to tell people he loves them very much. Everyone is welcomed to know God.

Living in this often not nice world makes it that much more difficult to believe there is a loving God out there waiting for you to start looking, but that is how the lesson begins. I know for a fact that God is real, but I didn't always know that without having doubts. I have no doubt whatsoever now for many years though. Everyone ever born likely starts out as a kind of atheist without yet having any knowledge or effort to discover God. Many choose to remain without. I am truly glad that isn't me.

You mentioned it so I felt obligated to share.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

This documentary has some pretty good information about George being monitored by feds including military, and they wanted him to build that machine and let him so they could eventually take it from him, which they did. After he died the equipment was taken by feds according to this.

People are saying he was followed around by dark suited guys with the hats and all that kind of thing up until his death.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Because they were men, just not "Earth" men. He mentions it in books.

He says it the video, around 8:10, that the ship came from another planet.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

It is everyone's free choice to do that or not do that of course.

If that's true then my choice is not to look for any god(s), I'm fine like this.

You mentioned it so I felt obligated to share.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

After he died the equipment was taken by feds according to this.

That's the problem, anyone can say any thing. Do we have any real evidence that happened?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

After he died the equipment was taken by feds according to this.

That's the problem, anyone can say any thing. Do we have any real evidence that happened?

Hey ArMaP!
(waves)

I was doing some digging around about the actual airfield at Giant Rock an came up with squat. I find that most odd especially since GVT mentioned the govt used it as well? I couldn't even find any info on when the actual airfield was closed FFS!!!

I would say this is a more sure lead to try to pin down?
You know, depending on what part of the AF ( I assume) was using it, it would maybe give some further insight into whether GVT was more legit than we're thinking?

Or not as the case may be.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Thanks for the reply. Always good to get well thought out and civil responses on here.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Also found it interesting his machine wasn't even a time machine, but a regeneration machine, a mechanical fountain of youth.
I can understand his desire to do so as I agree with this quote of his.

“The biggest trouble on this planet is, that when you get smart enough to do something with the knowledge you have acquired here, death intervenes,”

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Because they were men, just not "Earth" men. He mentions it in books.

He says it the video, around 8:10, that the ship came from another planet.

He explains near the end of the interview that he believes them to be "otherworldly" because they demonstrate capabilities that humans back in the 60's couldn't have even dreamt of. However it seems to me that on some level he believes they are just highly evolved humans, he pretty much outright states that at one part in the interview (the part I quoted).

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Everyone was so well spoken back then. Now everyone sounds like a pimp selling snake oils.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
This came out yesterday,

Fbis file on van tassel,its 320 pages long.Cant give a tldr as im currently skimming through it

Link

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join