It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Jr Lives!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
"50x50 which equals 55 or 5x5"

Huh?

You have to get 10 cereal boxes to get the sick decoder ring.

(general mills only).

Participation may vary. Please keep the UPC codes for proof of purchase. Cash value of decoder ring 1/1000 of a cent.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
*sigh*

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: w00dhAK

According to some Q followers posting videos on youtube, JFK Jr is alive and well (his wife too) and has been spotted at some recent trump rallies under the guise of Vincent Fusca..he (JFK Jr) has also been posting on 8ch as R. I stumbled upon this groundbreaking news while doing some research on mass psychogenic disorder, also known as mass hysteria..a youtube link popped up so I checked it out.

An interesting watch -

As for him still being alive the video footage comparisons are interesting. The way JFK Jr holds his hands in older pictures compared to the guy in the crowd is also interesting.
edit on 14-10-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
"50x50 which equals 55 or 5x5"

Huh?

I think it's a numerology trick used by some to justify a conclusion, KellyAnn refers to it as Q Code, she has 21+ videos on this subject and like Q, she will not divulge All of the info in 1 video, it's spread across the series which is ongoing.

Those numbers actually come from one of the other video posters, if you watch it, he explains it..kinda.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: w00dhAK

So anyway, according to the scenario put forth by KellyAnn, as far as I can cipher, when trump "retires" he's going to appoint JFK Jr as his successor and that's when the deep state goes down..JFK Jr is going to do it all, he's going to lock them All up!

I'm sure this is good news for the Lock 'em Up crowd, now all they have to do is wait for trump to retire to put the plan in action, remember..Trust the Plan!

That would finally close the circle......the ONLY way to close it....wow...simply wow....impressive....genius...symmetrical....fluidic.....perfect.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Q predicted that guy would jump out the window, I had just enough crumbs to figure out the code...

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: w00dhAK

Last year I spotted him at a gas station just outside of Reno.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
who flies a perfectly good plane on an empty tank over the sea?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Q finally got his own news website:

Now we get to look for doodles.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
What do you mean trump would appoint jfk jr as his successor? He already has a successor in case of impeachment or death. Otherwise the people have to elect him

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

According to KellyAnn (the video poster) there seems to be a split in the community about who R is or isn't, it gets pretty complex but she explains it all so well using numerology and Q code..stuff like E is the 5th letter and something Q posted had 2 E's in it and the JFK Sr. burial ground is 50x50 which equals 55 or 5x5, plus that Vincent guy had a pen in his pocket. (

50x50=55 or 50x50 = 5x5.

I guess with enough mind altering substances one can see it.

is there anything else that maybe makes this worth while?

I mean 50 x 50 = 55 is maybe something a 2 or 3 year old can come up with.

Claiming JFK Jr is alive and bringing that to the table is scary that humans can be so ...... ignorant just doesn't do it justice but it will have to suffice.

I think it's a numerology trick used by some to justify a conclusion

Its no trick.

Its a display of ignorance of magnitudes so far out there that it could be considered proof or f the multiverse because its out of this universe type of stupid.

KellyAnn refers to it as Q Code, she has 21+ videos on this subject and like Q, she will not divulge All of the info in 1 video, it's spread across the series which is ongoing.

How else do you get youtube hits?

edit on 14-10-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Dont dis Q's numerology!

Or I'll perplex you with His bible code!!

edit on 14-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Wow, what won’t you guys believe?

Sad!

RIP JFK jr!

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Is there any evidence or is this just fun speculation outta nowhere?

In my opinion anything associated with Q is "Q"uestionable at best.
Who is Q anyways? Trump himself or JFK Jr?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

edit on 14-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Has he jumped as many sharks as this "Q" ? A Star Trek character as far as I am concerned. I feel my IQ dropping the longer o stay in this thread.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
JJ disappeared not long after Diana.

It's conceivable he took a lesson from his beloved mother, who slipped out of reach.

Hillary did afterall take the Senate seat.

JJ amd Trump are both city boys from the same time and place.

Apparently there's a connection there.

Maybe more of a connection than we even realize.

I would say that at this point anything is possible.

Every feature on Carolyn 2.0 is a match. Look at her ears, her smile, her nose, the dimples, even her spooky tooth is a match.

Put it into context, in the Trump rally VIP section standing a people over from Vincent Fusca. It boggles the mind.

I am ready to get this party started!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Too bad it isn't true. I'd love it to be. Wouldn't that be something!

Hell, maybe all dems and reps would get behind that and finally world pea.... yeah... never happen.

Oh wait.. If it did, then Jr would be the Anti-Christ!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
suge knight's son is also posting videos of tupac alive in south africa.

how great if it were true just for the sensationalism. plus it would flood the newz, they would not be able to post about war or bs for a few weeks, it would all be these people coming back to life.

but that guys face looks nothing like jfkjr. those deep lines, no way he would get them. im an artist, i study faces all the time. and i work out, and so did jfkfr. no way his face would get those lines unless he gained a lot of weight. (this guy is not fat, so he must have always had those cheek lines.)

want to laugh? go look at the tupac videos suge knights kid posted. now that looks exactly like tupac.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join