It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a forgotten/lost video of a humanoid/UFOnaut ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: dreamingawake

same here i am gonna keep a neutral position until the video is found, its impossible to claim that its the real deal or is fake right now
look up it was found...

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

very strange video, it almost seems like its phasing in and out of reality

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

yep saw it, a quite odd video, no idea what it could be

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Is there actually a device that creates that poor of quality of video? Hard to believe it is an actual video.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

It looks like a slow processor and too much compression were used, as I never followed that side of technology I suppose there were some phones with low quality processors but with cheap cameras that would make videos like this.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The dialogue boxes in the video are confusing.

Using my knowledge of Spanish, one box (itself badly spelled in Spanish) seems to indicate the figure saying, "Run. They have seen me". In another, he says, "Hello, Sonia", followed by the girl's screams.

However, it seems to be one of the girls saying those lines (although the audio is too muddy to confirm the exact words being said), which of course doesn't make sense. Was she taunting the other girl?

Or is this an attempt at humour by whoever added the dialogue boxes?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The thing is there are augmented reality apps today that you can walk around your home with at night and you will see ghosts and apparitions and other scary stuff for the funnies and lulz. They will even look fairly authentic.

We can make any image we want into black and white or sepia. It is not beyond reason to me that someone maybe wAs using augmented reality, but that was not really proliferated yet. I mean the world had only stopped manufactuing CRT televisions the year before. I guess the only other explanation is some beekeeper or someone in costume. It seems to behave like the ghost astronaut on the call of duty blacks ops zombie map Moon.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
Or is this an attempt at humour by whoever added the dialogue boxes?

I think it was.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Ok, you really have to work to make video that bad.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

yes, believe it or not, phone cameras used to be even more crappy than they are today

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

i think we should focus in the footage for now, what it could be?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I don't know what he's doing. He's holding his right shoulder much higher than his left. He pauses as he lifts his right foot. He also moves his right hand and right foot forward at the same time. ???

edit on 15-10-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Also really poor lens I would think.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join