It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Upcoming Civil War

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Americans won't take the time for a civil war.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Americans won't take the time for a civil war.

A lot won't, but in true American fashion, 20 percent will do all the work while the rest just sit back and benefit from it.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I did 20+ years in the USAF. War is ugly and brutal... I've seen it first hand. Those that call for civil war, have obviously never experienced war up-close...

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
a reply to: Lumenari

No offence, i dont like people saying our military is at anyones disposal. These are men & women who are no less foolhearty, scared, misconcieved, or ready to protect love than you or your buddy. It will last awhile though, at least a couple years maybe. I already got so much written its kool

No offense, but as a combat Vet who has children in the military, they are at the disposal of the Commander in Chief, as I was, my brothers were, my father was, my uncles were, my grandfathers were.

Currently they are at the disposal of Trump.

They are a sh!tload happier then when they were at the disposal of Obama.

So I honestly don't care if your feelings are hurt about reality.

edit on 13-10-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: SatansPride

There’s not gonna be any civil war no matter how much Republicans dream of having another one.

Says someone from the party that is promoting it because they lost a Presidential election.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
With the expansion of blatant hatred of people with brown skin. It won't be a civil war, it will be a race war between white supremacist and minorities.

Your typical attack on scapegoats like happened in Germany with the Jews.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
With the expansion of blatant hatred of people with brown skin. It won't be a civil war, it will be a race war between white supremacist and minorities.

This may be the dumbest damned thing that I have read all year...

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

The only place a "blatant hatred" of brown people exists is on social media(which is NOT real life) and in CIA press rooms(msm).

Most people, if asked and answered candidly, see no such thing in their daily lives.
edit on 13-10-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

It's up there, but pretty run of the mill around here.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

It's almost like xhe posts the exact OPPOSITE of reality.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

True that. I have seen this more and more over the years. I have really seen in the 60+ age group. Political affiliation has become a religion to a lot of people, and I don't think they even realize it.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Groups like these are growing and expanding.

edit on 13-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
a reply to: seeker1963

True that. I have seen this more and more over the years. I have really seen in the 60+ age group. Political affiliation has become a religion to a lot of people, and I don't think they even realize it.

Idle hands. A lot of the protest videos I see consist of basically confused retired white people just looking for something to do. It also helps that they "connect with the youth" by hanging around unemployed millennials and championing some good SOUNDING cause. Even if it's all fantasy.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Groups like these are growing and expanding.

Groups like that have always existed.

Higher media exposure does not equate to a rise in numbers. Are their "more"(even 10 more people constitutes more) than 10 years ago, most likely due simply to population increase. Are they spreading across the land in prolific numbers? Hardly, dont let them spoon feed you fear and ignorance.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

It's up there, but pretty run of the mill around here.

No, my friend...

...this is a special shade of stupid.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

There’s not gonna be any civil war no matter how much Republicans dream of having another one.

Uhhhh its not the "republicans" pushing this, its groups like Anti-fa , liberal leftists that are rioting and attacking members of the gov, i could go on and on and on but, seriously , do you even watch whats happening?

“You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about, - Hillary Clinton

Wake up man

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Uhhh.......

I dunno if you have noticed, but there has been more racism coming from "brown people" here lately than any other demographic...

Both attacking white people on the color of their skin and other brown people if they dont think like them.....

Really interesting when people post stuff like this because you can tell they only listen to the news that confirms their bias..

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Even the KKK is expanding...."some of them are good people"

edit on 13-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Ummm, IF we have another civil war it won't be east versus west OR north versus south. It will be One religion versus another.

Yes, I said it. Politics and the people who believe in it have become a religion.

Just dont go saying it too loud and too often or you'll be stuck with me in the Pariah Gallery.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I did 20+ years in the USAF. War is ugly and brutal... I've seen it first hand. Those that call for civil war, have obviously never experienced war up-close...

Exactly, I have said this over and over myself.......

These idiots like Antifa and all these activist that are out causing trouble and talking about pushing this have NO idea.

And if it WERE to happen, they seem to fail to realize that a huge amount of the people they claim they are going to attack, are battle hardened war vets.........

Not a smart move

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join