It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Upcoming Civil War

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hey, so maybe their might be a civil war in the near distant future supposedly. If it were to happen it may be a west vs east scenerio. As it happens today east takes all of wests entertainment while west takes all of easts money: example; ny stocks, hollywood entertainment. It may be an ideological war upon beliefs like sanctuary or other sorts of ideas. The missouri river could be the midpoint of sides.

There are many opinions that state our west is the weakside for our potential enemies. Remember we started at the east, it always ends how it begins. If we do end at a civil war between ideoligist princaple I think maybe other superpowers & countries will enact upon our weakness. This is why we have prepared by doomsday scenerios, while having the public in fear of apocolyptic ages & that their guns will be taken, we have established a newground defensable society in case of such wartime.

If this war were to occur we would be equipt & ready, we would already be diversifing to the east or west. I think its possible maybe china would ground invade u.s from west while russia tries to blow up canada. i think it might be a team up stratigy so they can capture space first even though they will fight each other at the end when we rise back up.

I was just paragraphing because people told me to, I know it is not right paragraphing. This is just a ramble of possibilities that are not real at all haha hope it was interesting

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

Ummm, IF we have another civil war it won't be east versus west OR north versus south. It will be One religion versus another.

Yes, I said it. Politics and the people who believe in it have become a religion.
edit on 13-10-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
Hey, so maybe their might be a civil war in the near distant future supposedly. If it were to happen it may be a west vs east scenerio. As it happens today east takes all of wests entertainment while west takes all of easts money: example; ny stocks, hollywood entertainment. It may be an ideological war upon beliefs like sanctuary or other sorts of ideas. The missouri river could be the midpoint of sides.

There are many opinions that state our west is the weakside for our potential enemies. Remember we started at the east, it always ends how it begins. If we do end at a civil war between ideoligist princaple I think maybe other superpowers & countries will enact upon our weakness. This is why we have prepared by doomsday scenerios, while having the public in fear of apocolyptic ages & that their guns will be taken, we have established a newground defensable society in case of such wartime.

If this war were to occur we would be equipt & ready, we would already be diversifing to the east or west. I think its possible maybe china would ground invade u.s from west while russia tries to blow up canada. i think it might be a team up stratigy so they can capture space first even though they will fight each other at the end when we rise back up.

I was just paragraphing because people told me to, I know it is not right paragraphing. This is just a ramble of possibilities that are not real at all haha hope it was interesting

It would be a coastal VS everyone else in the middle war, Republicans currently have the military at their disposal and the idea would be just to stop shipping anything to the coasts until they start eating each other.

So it would last about 2 weeks.

Not even worth a mini-series but will be entertaining if it happens nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The rocket launches are not tests, they are the elite escaping in growing numbers. The creator is Almost back, he not going to be pleased at our progress. This is only the lead up. Imagine how widespread the flashpoint will be.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Science is a religion or belief whateves it called: ie. people may not believe in torturing animals for medicine & cures but thats way in the future, kinda like sacrificcing an animal for god ha. I do not think politics is the main factor to peoples ideolistic beliefs, def. a huge one though. It might be e v w.

link   
Let us hope not.
On one side there are college kids for the most part that are scared and crying .
On the other side there is a well-trained militia
It will not end well , but will be over quick
Maybe the shortest Civil War in the history of the Earth.

link   
West vs east is far to broad.

It would be on ideals, classic American ideals vs new age progressive one world garbage.

Basically 90 percent of the country vs the major megacities. If it kicks off, the cities would basically consume themselves just in the initial chaos due to population density.

It would last a few weeks, people in very rural areas wouldn't even notice. There would be some fallout in the suburbs.

Honestly, I hate to use it as an example, but look at the presidential election map, by county. That would pretty much be the "teams" and also the areas of any fighting.

edit on 13-10-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
apart from the conventional battle..
"Cyber battle"

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

No offence, i dont like people saying our military is at anyones disposal. These are men & women who are no less foolhearty, scared, misconcieved, or ready to protect love than you or your buddy. It will last awhile though, at least a couple years maybe. I already got so much written its kool

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Any tech. is bad. We be ight tho

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
An interesting topic though.

To me the bigger issue would always be that if civil unrest were to happen, the opportunity for another country to take advantage of the weakness and attack our military, on our soil.

Youd have two parralell battles. The aforementioned cities with civilians fighting and the government fighting who ever tries to take advantage and invade.

Be real messy.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

you almost got it on the nose ha we have been in a cyber/phycological war for decades. If their is any hate between people, statistically its e v w right now

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
An interesting topic though.

To me the bigger issue would always be that if civil unrest were to happen, the opportunity for another country to take advantage of the weakness and attack our military, on our soil.

Youd have two parralell battles. The aforementioned cities with civilians fighting and the government fighting who ever tries to take advantage and invade.

Be real messy.

Ding Ding Ding!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

china & russia will strike to early possibly because it is their only chance. a lot of other small countries too but our gangs are pretty brutal haha we have trained them well

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

There’s not gonna be any civil war no matter how much Republicans dream of having another one.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

No offence, i dont like people saying our military is at anyones disposal. These are men & women who are no less foolhearty, scared, misconcieved, or ready to protect love than you or your buddy. It will last awhile though, at least a couple years maybe. I already got so much written its kool

Wrong. the majority of military members would support the people and the constitution not the liberals who want to change it. So keep thinking that.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I actureally think it is our only chance to look weak & be invaded. It has worked for millions of years why would it not now? We always come together, we have, we do, we will. It will be a lot of countrymen too like how it started maybe, so it will last a couple years at least. Also I know it cartel crips lottos any get aholda territory they aint lettin it go till its gon

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

The "civil" war would last months, tops. The military wouldn't even probably deploy.

Rural areas would be "waiting" while national guard and law enforcement would quarantine off the major cities and prevent the spread, while moving inward taking back area and suppressing fighting.

Youd see some disruption probably from the south, mostly small units posing as Americans just looking to fuel the conflict.

The US military would be on alert for an actual invasion force, most likely the Chinese, in conjunction with any cyber threat they pose to infrastructure.

Even an actual manned attack from China would be difficult. Any attempt to fight outside of the cities would make them sitting ducks for the military and even the local civilian population would put up a hell of a fight. Trying to attack a major city, while already a "battlezone" with containment, would make for a very difficult fight to hold any amount of meaningful land area.

link   
a reply to: [post=23858184]Swills[/postWhat are the implications of no cw or if there was one. which is more productive for americanbenifits, when would it be acceptable to furthet value ourgoals? its not a matter of when, its how.

link   

a reply to: Gothmog

china & russia will strike to early possibly because it is their only chance. a lot of other small countries too but our gangs are pretty brutal haha we have trained them well

What are you on about ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join