It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would be Republican "Dirty Tricksters" Caught Trying to Smear Democrat With Illegal Donation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

Wait. Ante's a chick?

No.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: MteWamp

Ante's cognitive dissonance is starting to break surface with a schizo phase. These threads are a last ditch effort by her psyche to ward off the truth that her progressive party is bat snip crazy and out of control.

I'm not sure she can survive it, but if so she'll be wearing a MAGA hat soon and wholly integrated again. We're hoping for your healing Ante!!

Wait. Ante's a chick?

Well you said chick not me, but yep.

Lmao. I'm going to start a rumor that you chose the username "The Gut" because you were pregnant when you joined ATS.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Ante, I am disappointed in you. Seriously, no one is going to take an one time donation of 39.98 seriously even if it is from a communist party. If it was thousands perhaps. Truly, this sounds more like immature shenanigans that was not approved by anyone truly involved with the GOP. Dare I say a simple idiotic prank...no real collusion. There is no way anyone could legitimately use a less than $40 donation to spew any campaign rhetoric!

Common sense dude...this is a Larp and you are promoting it as some failed conspiracy!

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Big #ing deal .
Let all the Liberal sh!t slide as usual?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Big #ing deal .
Let all the Liberal sh!t slide as usual?

He HAS to let it slide.

One minuscule step outside of the insane rhetoric of the hive mind can see a lib publicly destroyed by the mob of NPC’s.

I feel sorry for them. Every single one of them must feel like that one Nazi who wanted to put his hand up and say ‘hang on, what are supporting again?’ But didn’t out of extreme fear of the group.

Every single one of them wants to take at least one single tiny step backwards but they can’t, they simply can’t.

Sad.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: pavil

Silly, Democrats don't accept donations from American Communists, just the Chinese ones.

Who has personally made more money from their involvement with Chinese communists than Donald Trump though?

Who has made money from their involvement with China while holding public office?

Feinstein's husband, and thus Feinstein, comes to mind. Bet we can find more!

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog
Ante is typically very civil as long as your first reply to him is not to spit verbal acid/venom into his digital face. These guys were quite knuckleheaded if you ask me.

Next time we will remind them to use public hotspots and free emails for their smear campaigns.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Ante's cognitive dissonance is starting to break surface with a schizo phase. The "reaching" in these current threads are a last ditch effort by her psyche to ward off the truth that her progressive party is bat-snip crazy and out of control.

I'm not sure she can survive it, but if so she'll be wearing a MAGA hat soon and wholly integrated again. We're sincerely hoping for your healing Ante!!

Seriously??

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Well, the article actually doesn't tie the two to Republicans or the NAUYoung Republicans in any way. It may turn out that they are, but at this point you're showing you value flimsy speculation as much as you do actual facts... I'm sure the Kavanaugh confirmation was difficult for you.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Lol, you really do love election time.

I'm just bored on a Saturday and thought I'd sling some mud back from the other side.

October of even numbered years seem to always find you at the apex of your boredom. Have you considered a hobby? Maybe join the Octoberfest circuit or a side job at the HaloweeExpress chain?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Seriously??

Yes. It has to be starting to come to the surface for some of y'all that there's a significant difference on where and from whom the violence and violent rhetoric is mostly coming from. Sublimation from propaganda can only last for so long before a breakdown in the 'programming" occurs for folk that are thinkers. When that breakdown starts to occur the sufferer will grasp at anything to offset the 'cognitive' from the 'dissonance.' Don't mistake me for saying that there aren't crazies on both sides.

However, after Ante said she was just bored and dug something up to mess with folk, I took her at her word and thought it was pretty funny. That would explain the last few threads that were well beneath her abilities. It pretty much has to be one or the other though.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Well, the article actually doesn't tie the two to Republicans or the NAUYoung Republicans in any way. It may turn out that they are, but at this point you're showing you value flimsy speculation as much as you do actual facts...

There's literally a video of the finance director confronting one of the men at the Republican party HQ.

I'm sure the Kavanaugh confirmation was difficult for you.

Not as hard as following the link to the article was for you apparently.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join