It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would be Republican "Dirty Tricksters" Caught Trying to Smear Democrat With Illegal Donation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The alert went up due to the $39.68
That was over the top for the average donation to the Democratic Party nowadays...

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
The alert went up due to the $39.68
That was over the top for the average donation to the Democratic Party nowadays...

Sad, but true...

But those Republicans are wascally wabbits.
edit on 13-10-2018 by MteWamp because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: watchitburn

I spent more than that on dinner, I did ask for a receipt. Am I in trouble?

Why is the amount significant? The plot was to smear the candidate as a communist by publishing a receipt for a donation to his campaign from the "Northern Arizona University Communist Party."

It is however illegal to make donations under a false name whether it's $40 or $4000.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Why is the amount significant? The plot was to smear the candidate as a communist by publishing a receipt for a donation to his campaign from the "Northern Arizona University Communist Party."

It is however illegal to make donations under a false name whether it's $40 or $4000.

So, would you rather have $40.00 or $4000.00

It's not like there's a difference, right?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

According to Democrat Arithmetic, the difference is only 00 💥

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

How old was Kavanaugh then?

I'm impressed, actually. I was on Arpanet a bit back then...through my high school...on a teletype...since they didn't quite have monitors then...and certainly never even heard of email, then. But do go on! This is fascinating!

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

According to Democrat Arithmetic, the difference is only 00 💥

It would seem so.

Is that not, like, weird?

And it's been 15 minutes. Anybody wanna take a shot at how many paragraphs Ante is cooking up?
edit on 13-10-2018 by MteWamp because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

True. 40 bucks back then, would be over 300 bucks today.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Lol, you really do love election time.

I'm just bored on a Saturday and thought I'd sling some mud back from the other side.

So how specifit were these two knuckleheads busted?? Were they too stupid to register a random free email and communicate from a public hotspot?? We just want to know so we can keep it going in a more discreet manner.

How many people actually walk into the campaign office to make a $39 donation? And of those, how many would be really pressed about getting a paper receipt showing that they'd made just such a donation?

The reporting said that their behavior threw up some red flags (and not the commie kind) and I'm sure somebody Googled the info they gave after they walked out. Then the finance director went to the Republican HQ and spotted one of the two.

I'm thinking maybe disguises would have helped.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Silly, Democrats don't accept donations from American Communists, just the Chinese ones.

Who has personally made more money from their involvement with Chinese communists than Donald Trump though?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Ante's cognitive dissonance is starting to break surface with a schizo phase. These threads are a last ditch effort by her psyche to ward off the truth that her progressive party is bat snip crazy and out of control.

I'm not sure she can survive it, but if so she'll be wearing a MAGA hat soon and wholly integrated again. We're hoping for your healing Ante!!

Wait. Ante's a chick?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Knowing leftists, they probably kept the money anyway.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Silly, Democrats don't accept donations from American Communists, just the Chinese ones.

Who has personally made more money from their involvement with Chinese communists than Donald Trump though?

So, doing business with communists is Bad?

We have stuff.

They want stuff.

How is that bad?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

So, doing business with communists is Bad?

We have stuff.

They want stuff.

How is that bad?

What are you? Some kind of antichicom?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Ante's cognitive dissonance is starting to break surface with a schizo phase. These threads are a last ditch effort by her psyche to ward off the truth that her progressive party is bat snip crazy and out of control.

I'm not sure she can survive it, but if so she'll be wearing a MAGA hat soon and wholly integrated again. We're hoping for your healing Ante!!

Wait. Ante's a chick?

Well you said chick not me, but yep.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

a reply to: worldstarcountry

Lol, you really do love election time.

I'm just bored on a Saturday and thought I'd sling some mud back from the other side.

So how specifit were these two knuckleheads busted?? Were they too stupid to register a random free email and communicate from a public hotspot?? We just want to know so we can keep it going in a more discreet manner.

How many people actually walk into the campaign office to make a $39 donation? And of those, how many would be really pressed about getting a paper receipt showing that they'd made just such a donation?

The reporting said that their behavior threw up some red flags (and not the commie kind) and I'm sure somebody Googled the info they gave after they walked out. Then the finance director went to the Republican HQ and spotted one of the two.

I'm thinking maybe disguises would have helped.

Good on ya! That's the best attitude I've read from you for a while. Lightening up a bit is always healthy.

Be well.

link   

Lots of suspicions about Diane Feinstein and Nancy Pelosi and Donna Corleone.

And those aren't legal, Trump's was/is.

😃🥁😃

link   

Wait. Ante's a chick?

Well you said chick not me, but yep.

Chicks and Dudes.

There can only be two.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Well...my first instinct is to say " Your mom!" But, that would just be wrong...

ETA: Star and flag, btw...though my stars don't seem to stick much.
edit on 13-10-2018 by Enderdog because: Just whining, really...

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

You people just tried to ruin a guy's entire family based on blatant F# (capital F) lies.

You have absolutely no moral ground to stand on at all. It's laughable that you'd be lecturing anyone on morality.

You're morally bankrupt. All you've got is hatred and lies about free s#.

<< 1    3 >>

join