It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m here husband convinced me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I believe in the supernatural,crocheting and being a rebel
I love history and wondering how life was waaay back then,would love to see what life is like thousands of years from now....but anywhooo glad to be here

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Laceypeters160052

Welcome Lacey, how did you hear about ATS? Why did it take convincing to join? How does your hubby feel about supernatural and your being a rebel? Look forward to hearing from you!

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Welcome to the ATS community wifey, hope you enjoy the formus. Dont tear your dress while your here lol.

edit on 10 13 2018 by jonnyhallows5211 because: (wife made me?)

edit on 10 13 2018 by jonnyhallows5211 because: Wife made me lol

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Laceypeters160052
I love history and wondering how life was waaay back then,would love to see what life is like thousands of years from now....but anywhooo glad to be here

Ummm...as long as you pass the litmus test...just rub one of the strips on your keyboard and mail it back in the envelope provided...

Oh and BTW...Is Lacy Peters...a new line in men's undergarments...?

(asking for a friend)

YouSir

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Welcome aboard !!

I met my wife of here, so you are a lucky woman if hubby is already on here.

We ATS together sometimes.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Welcome!
It is a lovely place here!
We used to have someone who brought cookies to these types of events, then Jonny would come long and give his spill about "rules and regs and all that jazz", that does not seem to happen as it once did, so my apologies.
However, I would like to present our theme song.
"
"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave!"

How I miss those that have passed on from ATS! I miss them and the joy they brought.
Deez and her cookies.
Beezer (I know ur still here).
Slayer 66 (still visits time to time)
So MANY others that made/make these boards AWSOME!!!!!!!!!
Buckle up buttercup and enjoy the ride.
YOU MAYBE ONE OF THE GREATS!!
Dive in and hold nothing back.
Quad

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Missed the comma at first and thought that was a very specific interest. supernatural crocheting , ghost knitting, poltergeist mittens etc. etc. Anyway welcome aboard and steer clear political threads and you will love it here

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, Lacy. You will learn a lot to help satisfy your curiosities in this forum. Have fun!

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Oh I love dreaming about the future, and living it after my life essence is recycled on Into the stream of the universe.

Welcome home laceypeters!👻
Time machine was a wonderful movie that got me thinking about that very question.

Oh and also this is relevant to global affairs and is being discussed here if you are Interested sheq it out.

edit on 10-13-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Hello Lacey,

Enjoy your time here. We call rebels, feral s over here. It's a good tag.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
"I’m here husband convinced me"

Great... another Trump supporter. Just what we needed.

I kid.

I kid.

Enjoy your stay.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Welcome.

Before crochet it was nalbinding.

. . . a fabric creation technique predating both knitting and crochet.
. . . the technique is distinct from crochet in that it involves passing the full length of the working thread through each loop . . .
en.wikipedia.org...

I find it a great way to make socks for my cloven feet.
nalbindingproject.blogspot.com...

How to. vikingladyaine.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

I have cookies...

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, Lacey! I love history and crocheting too. Crocheting seems so much easier than working with knitting needles. My hubby agrees, since he is less likely to get stabbed when he moves in for that sneak smooch! ATS is a fascinating study of the paranormal and supernatural too.

As others will tell you...politics get crazy even here...but there is so many fabulous other threads here of other topics that will entertain and even educate you on history and on future possibilities. Some of them span a decade! They are fascinating to engross oneself in and you really see other nuances to folks still posting here today.

Enjoy exploring...and will look forward to you sharing your own insights and experiences.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Welcome to the site.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Do you do anything else fun like cross stitching or scrap booking? You should post some pics of your crochets.
Trust me, we need some of that kind of stuff around here from time to time to counterbalance the anxieties and stress that comes with facing everything from the unknown, to some of mankind's most perplexing dillemas. And we all have lives to juggle like everyone else. But we also choose to take up the mantle of a higher calling. We take on the task of trudging down through the swampy waters searching for morsels of Truth. It is a truly thankless job. So, we hold a higher appreciation for some of the simpler, calmer, more peaceful things in life. Every now and then someone will post some of their work or hobby stuff and its usually a nice treat and pleasant distraction.

Welcome aboard. Feel free to PM if you need any help or anything.
EDIT- I forgot you said your husband talked you into joining so in that case he probably knows how everything works, but nevertheless, it doesnt feel right to withdraw an offer for assistance so feel free to contact me if you need anything.
edit on 10/21/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

you like history and it is a mystery, so you are in the right place.
leave your mind open and follow that which makes your gut tumble.

welcome to chapel perilous.

This is a good rabbit hole for starter, if you like.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

top topics

join