It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO vs Turkey's pending EXIT to Russia with love?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
In recent years, Turkey has endured false flag after false flag, and seemingly has finally had enough of the fake attacks engineered for it to surrender its sovereignty to NATO's smothering NWO.

US media was reporting Saudi Journalist killed while in Turkey.

Turkey is releasing video showing Saudi Journalist was in fact killed by his own 'people' at a Saudi consulate; much to the dismay of headlines meant to boast how Turkey killed a Saudi journalist.

Conspiracy! Now why was Saudi journalist killed while in Turkey? Some insight:

Sheesh. Wonder why in the world would a country want to exit the vast NATO Collective?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Smells like a Mossad operation.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: watersabove
In recent years, Turkey has endured false flag after false flag, and seemingly has finally had enough of the fake attacks engineered for it to surrender its sovereignty to NATO's smothering NWO.

Love to know what false flags you are referring to.

The danger to Turkey's membership in NATO is the increasingly authoritarian government. This is shown by the arrest and imprisonment of Turkish journalists and critics. Turkey won't leave NATO because they purchased Russian arms which are not able to be integrated in NATO.

Anyhoo... The media I am reading clearly implicates the Saudi's of malfeasance, and not as you suggest, a stitch-up accusing Turkey. In fact Trump himself has said Saudi Arabia will be severely punished if found to be responsible for the killing of Jamal Khashoggi, the Saudi journalist and critic of the Saudi regime.

Don't see why this is a false flag, or how it will precipitate the withdrawal of Turkey from NATO.

Conspiracy! Now why was Saudi journalist killed while in Turkey? Some insight:

We don't know what happened to Jamal Khashoggi. What we do know is that he fled Saudi Arabia and was last seen in the Saudi embassy. If the Saudi's wanted to kill him then it would happen where he lived.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
For the love of everything holy, could the USA just sit one of these S# shows out and let the nations involved handle their own broadway productions? The MIC has discovered the holy grail of profit making, the never ending slowly drawn out war. Nothing else compares to those profits. Just look at afghanistan.

Who am I kidding, we probably started this episode to begin with.

Disgusting.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Its literally in the article "he was killed by his own people." Where did you come up with Mossad ? Im sure if it were Mossad Erdogan wouldn't miss the opportunity to out Israel on the world stage.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: watersabove
I waRned everyone earlier this year this was happening. Turkey is a threat to Europe And USA interests.

They are training up to ten thousand soldiers a year in Somalia from their base in Mogadishu. I can only imagine e what kind of anti-american and anti-european fanaticism they will be indoctrinating into them in preparation for their invasion against Europe in coming decade.

In this time of turmoil and global powers fighting over their control for the 21st century, it is more important now than ever to align yourself on the right side or we will all submit to the power of foreign rivals.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanSolo31
a reply to: xuenchen

Its literally in the article "he was killed by his own people." Where did you come up with Mossad ? Im sure if it were Mossad Erdogan wouldn't miss the opportunity to out Israel on the world stage.

Ummm...I know...I know...cause everybody...that is anybody...knows that articles in media suspension...are completely factual...

So poo poo on Xue...

Or...oh wait...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

No Offence, but Turkey hasn't been much of an ally to the West recently. Just being honest.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Destabilization of all remaining still 'sovereign' Muslim Mideasternoid countries (ie, not subservient Saudia which participates even with Mossad) including Turkey seems to be the nwo MO.

The staged scene of Turkish policeman screaming 'Dont forget Aleppo!' while assassinating Russian ambassador was obviously a false flag to try and turn Russia against Turkey - but Putin saw through the smokescreen, vowing to end ISIS

likewise, US-backed ISIS has been cited as behind Ankara bombing which left 95 dead and Istanbul airport bombing and some other 3rd bombing i dunno where in Turkey maybe a wedding or somethin..

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Oh please. Most of those bombings in Turkey happened after they shot down the Russian jet. There was 6-9 months of f attacks frequently blamed on ISIS, but we're most likely Russian intelligence also utilizing Kurdish elements before USA scured most of them for an independent state. That is what lead up to Turkey making amends to Vlad the impaler over there.

I like to imagine the conversation centered on some really amazing thuggery. Perhaps the liasion reminded Ottoman leadership that despite their alliance with the largest and most powerful and sophisticated defense Bloc the world has ever seen(I n this age), that the attacks continued unabated. And then would do the usual pimp taking advantage of a vulnerable fresh piece of meat for the streets sweet talk. "But with our loving embrace, an apology for the jet, and buy Russian, believe we can make those responsible end their reign of terror. Wouldn't it be lovey at the polling booth if the citizens did not have to keep being reminded of the loved ones lost and whether someone else has the answer to keep from having tragedy take any more from them??"

I know that is how it went down because that is how I would do it if the cards were in my hand as they were in Putin's. All those mountains have their topography mapped out centuries past from previous rulers of various civilizations, federations, empires and states. In the modern era, that is what dog eat dog looks like. Russia ate turkey up like Thanksgiving dinner and is continuing to come for blood. We must not be indifferent to these actions, we must defend our interests until the very end, no matter what cost.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
My Tankie Radar is going off...

top topics

join