It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Gubernatorial Candidate: "I'm Gonna Stomp All Over Your Face With Golf Spikes"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Progressive.

Republican Gubernatorial Candidate: "I'm Gonna Stomp All Over Your Face With Golf Spikes"

Conservative.

The party of evil.

One of these things is not like the other.

And I do suggest reading the article in it's entirety.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Enter golf shoe control.

It's for the children.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SofaKing

I make my own.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I don't.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
With the mid-terms less than a month out, there's been a really big push from Republican pols and the right-wing propaganda machine to paint "the Left" as violent and unhinged. Two women confronting a Senator as he boards an elevator and "assaulting" him with words — a tear-filled recounting of sexual assault at that — is a "violent mob" and any remark on civility in politics is "calling for CIVIL WAR!" (because derp, the Civil War was fought over people saying rude things!).

Apparently this jackass didn't get the memo about self-righteous posturing. This is Scott Wagner, the Republican opponent of incumbent PA Governor Tom Wolf. He's super butthurt to be down 16 points or so in the polls and he's got a very civil message for Wolf:

Well, Governor Wolf, let me tell you what, between now and Nov. 6, you better put a catcher's mask on your face, because I'm going to stomp all over your face with golf spikes. Because I'm going to win this for the state of Pennsylvania. And we're throwing you out of office. Because I'm sick and tired of your negative ads. Governor Wolf, I am bound and determined, I am going to vote you out of office.

He's very sick of those negative ads folks! What politics really needs to be more civil is more becleated face stompery! We can assume that this is a (curiously mixed sports) metaphor and not a pronouncement that he literally intends to stomp on Wolf's face with golf cleats (a favorite footwear of the elite, amirite?) — I mean, the logistics of a month of non-stop face stomping alone — but let's apply the same standards: this guy is clearly a violent nut, inciting civil war and he typifies the derangement and violent tendencies of Republicans. They want to destroy everything. Because that's what they're good at.

So you think half the country is youre enemy...!?! youre crazy! Idiots are everywhere, on both sides! But you only see a problem when people from one party acting stupid, its all a okay when a democrat leader calls for civil war...

i wont argue with you, because you cant see through the division people like you create, you are a part of the problem!

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

this guy is clearly a violent nut, inciting civil war and he typifies the derangement and violent tendencies of Republicans.

Bullsnip and everyone knows it.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Pennsylvania politicians suck, for the most part. The state is continually cited as being one of the most corrupt. I was born and raised there, but left in 1992 and don't miss it. By the way, the state can't seem to get a decent governor, no matter what party. The last decent one was Dick Thornburg, and he left office more than 30 years ago. When will another Thornburg come along to save a once proud commonwealth?

(post by SofaKing removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

this guy is clearly a violent nut, inciting civil war and he typifies the derangement and violent tendencies of Republicans.

I bet that makes Democrats wish they hadn't created gun control then.

After all Republicans are sooooooooo dangerous.

Enter dialing 911. Scratch that. Voting for communists to come save them.
edit on 13-10-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
Pennsylvania politicians suck, for the most part. The state is continually cited as being one of the most corrupt. I was born and raised there, but left in 1992 and don't miss it. By the way, the state can't seem to get a decent governor, no matter what party. The last decent one was Dick Thornburg, and he left office more than 30 years ago. When will another Thornburg come along to save a once proud commonwealth?

Lived here all my life. D's or R's, you are right! This state is corrupt to the core from the top to the bottom!

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SofaKing

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

Yeah, I read that and it just seemed you didn't full understand what that word was.

Come on Ante, give me a break. I've been around here a while. I know you're an intelligent fellow and I know your political views. Sometimes I agree with ya, most times I don't.

I'm just messing with ya man.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SofaKing

ha

you know those girls in the top right know how to handle a D

i dont mean democrat

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

edit on 13-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
"you better put a catcher's mask on your face"
...at least he warned them to protect themselves before he stomped their face.

I don't recall 'Mad Maxine' or Eric 'Kick 'em low' Holder being that considerate.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

And the last two weeks at supreme court nominations.

Inconvienent truths.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join