It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Club Vandalized Before Visit by Gavin McInnes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: seeker1963

If you come up to me and knock my hat off my head? That is an act of aggression. At that point, I will choose to make the decision you are an unhinged human being take the necessary precautions or defenses.

No normal thinking human being would think it is ok to go up to a stranger and take or knock of their hat! It's at that point, you have shown you are uncivilized.

i understand a person taking another knocking their hat off as an act of aggression and then possibly doing something about it.
i dont agree but i understand.

i am talking about multiple people attacking the person over it

that also shows you are unhinged or uncivilized

i am not talking about 1 person confronting another

i am talking about multiple people confronting 1

there is a difference

if the necessary precaution is to grab 2 of your friends and attack the person for that then you sir are a punk

NO! The PUNK was the person who thought they had the right to steal/assault/attack another person! I think where you might be upset is that people are fed up with the childish behavior of those on the extreme left and there fore are so fed up with the MSM and Mayors turning a blind eye to citizens being assaulted that FINALLY, people are fighting back!

Many of us see the war coming and hope those of you on the left start condemning acts of violence rather than making excuses for acts of violence.

The choice is yours, either way the pendulum is swinging back and it's up to those who are making excuses for their fellow human beings being assaulted and property destroyed who will pay the piper!

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The thread is about the vandalism of the office, and you've made it into how bad the Proud Boys are instead because we don't want to talk about vandalizing the offices. That's an uncomfortable topic because, as you say, there is no real excuse for that part of it.

The vandalism was because (we are all assuming) the venue was hosting a speech by Gavin McInnes, the founder of the male-only far-right group the Proud Boys, who describe themselves as “western chauvinists.”

3 Arrested After Violence Erupts Outside NYC Republican Club Event

The NYPD says it’s unclear if the three men arrested were affiliated with either group, but spokesman J. Peter Donald says the department is reviewing video and will make other arrests as warranted.

Why are you trying to make it seem like this is irrelevant?

edit on 10/13/2018 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

It was used as a convenient excuse to do what these people likely already were thinking/planning on doing anyhow. There is a pattern of this taking place.

The guy in Rockford did it because GOP defends rape. If McInnes weren't coming to talk there, this group would have used another reason.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Because it may be in the overall scheme of things.

They may have been going to do this anyhow.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

totally

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Because it may be in the overall scheme of things.

They may have been going to do this anyhow.

May have been?

So, now we are only allowed to mention things based on your suppositions - or premonitions?

It's completely relevant. It isn't being used to excuse bad behavior - only explain it

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Oh the person that knocked the hat off is most definitely a punk.
No question.

I know you see a war coming.

I am convinced you want it too.
No question in my mind that you and all the other #in cowboys out there are just itching to be justified in being able to use all the guns and take some folks out.

I didn't make any excuses either.

Polish and oil them man. You just might be able to use them pretty soon.
Going to be a great day for you I'm sure.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Oh the person that knocked the hat off is most definitely a punk.
No question.

I know you see a war coming.

I am convinced you want it too.
No question in my mind that you and all the other #in cowboys out there are just itching to be justified in being able to use all the guns and take some folks out.

I didn't make any excuses either.

Polish and oil them man. You just might be able to use them pretty soon.
Going to be a great day for you I'm sure.

No need to listen to you. I am already prepared! Seems you are the one struggling with right from wrong? I am not looking forward to any war because many innocent people will die due to spoiled childish adults who decided at one point it is okay to destroy others who politically don't think as we do. I prefer compromise and debate as our founders set us up for, not violence and the suppression of speech.

You might want to buy some black powder instead of hair dye!

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

No need to listen to you. I am already prepared! Seems you are the one struggling with right from wrong? I am not looking forward to any war because many innocent people will die due to spoiled childish adults who decided at one point it is okay to destroy others who politically don't think as we do. I prefer compromise and debate as our founders set us up for, not violence and the suppression of speech.

you sure have a funny way of showing how you are not for violence

just something else we disagree on. not the first time and you and i both know it wont be the last

we each know how we feel/think about each other and i suspect that will never change.
it is what it is

you will have your day sooner or later im sure

get to do you some killin

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

you sure have a funny way of showing how you are not for violence

just something else we disagree on. not the first time and you and i both know it wont be the last

we each know how we feel/think about each other and i suspect that will never change.
it is what it is

you will have your day sooner or later im sure

get to do you some killin

What kind of world do you want for your daughter? Let's nip this in the bud and keep it simple. Do you want a world where she can be attacked/assaulted for what someone might think she believes, or would you like her to live in a world where if she was attacked that there would be someone there who would protect her if need be?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

those are not the only 2 choices

of course i dont want her or anyone attacked for what they believe

you know this

i also dont want her world to be the world where 3 cowboys can attack 1 person for knocking a hat of someones head and people find that totally acceptable.

imo people that think like you and burdman are every bit as nasty and dangerous as these other punk types that knock hats off peoples heads or try to silence people because they dont agree with their point of view.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

those are not the only 2 choices

of course i dont want her or anyone attacked for what they believe

you know this

i also dont want her world to be the world where 3 cowboys can attack 1 person for knocking a hat of someones head and people find that totally acceptable.

imo people that think like you and burdman are every bit as nasty and dangerous as these other punk types that knock hats off peoples heads or try to silence people because they dont agree with their point of view.

3 Cowboys knocking the snot out of someone who thinks it is okay to assault someone else is a much better Pavlovian teaching moment than that person being put in prison.

Pick your poison. Actions have consequences. Odd I had to say that when now a days if someone says something triggering to some poor thoughless drone, words have consequences seems to be the PC response?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Yes

They've proven that they don't mind the violence, in fact they fully approve. They are down with angry mobs. They support the Proud Boys

They don't support Antifa - not because they are an angry violent mob, but because they don't share the same ideology

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Yes

They've proven that they don't mind the violence, in fact they fully approve. They are down with angry mobs. They support the Proud Boys

They don't support Antifa - not because they are an angry violent mob, but because they don't share the same ideology

Try again!

I don't support violence by any group who thinks violence is the answer. I do support those who have the balls to defend themselves from those committing acts of violence.

I'll give you a year to think about it! Doubt you'll get in a few days or months.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I do support those who have the balls to defend themselves from those committing acts of violence.

Who committed an act of violence in this story?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I do support those who have the balls to defend themselves from those committing acts of violence.

Who committed an act of violence in this story?

Antifa!

You're so blind that destruction of property is cool with you if it's done by the proper political ideology! Reminds me of those who supported Mao's Red Guard!

Those who refuse to study history are doomed to repeat it.
edit on 13-10-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

So you are saying that the actions of the Proud Boys were only self defense - not a disproportionate reaction?

Again: you do support violence. You support the Proud Boys

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Over the last hour or so, I’ve been catching up on this.

I watched one video made by a Black member of the Proud Boys. A group of maybe twelve Proud Boys came out of a gathering to a crowd of around 50 or 60 Antifa goons in masks. The police had them under control in front of the building, but as they walked down the sidewalk the Antifa folks stalked them and ambushed them.

Of course they defended themselves and quickly won because the Antifa folk apparently only attack people who don’t fight back. The video was not so good, but it looked like a couple of the Antifa folks got taken down, but the Proud Boys self-policed and stopped as quickly as they started. The Antifa mob who had ambushed them of course followed at a safe distance and continued to stalk them, yelling at them.

I seem to be finding that it’s nearly always the case the Proud Boys only fight back when cornered or attacked and that they are usually outnumbered greatly by Antifa gangs. I do believe in fighting back when attacked.

The Proud Boys are not my cup of tea, but it seems to me it’s counterproductive to pretend it’s them attacking others, when it’s the reverse. They are attacked by large groups of Anarchists and Antifa creeps. Embellishing the truth only makes things worse.

I won’t pretend that I think Antifa is any more than a group of violent cowards with masks, spoiled wealthy kids and out of control adolescents in adult bodies, because that’s how I’d describe them. Mixed in with them are no doubt truly dangerous Marxists pretending to be Antifa.

The Proud Boys pose no risk to this country, but Antifa does and even more so because supposedly credible people from the Left defend them. There simply is no equivalence between the two. Antifa as weak and laughable as they are, are engaging in what they view as a civil war that justifies any violent or illegal act they commit. Smoke and mirrors won’t cover up for that.

So yes violence is wrong, but in defending against a group who is at war with America maybe it’s understandable. It’s no accident they let slip in their note they are also against the Democrats, which they are. Most Democrats are as sickened by them as anyone from the Republicans is. The Left needs to stop defending them and realize they are their enemy also. The Left is encouraging their behavior and I'll be damned if I can understand why?

The Left needs to stop siding with hate and the Right needs to stop siding with hate and both do it just to pander for votes. It's sickening to say the least.

McInnes has carried it too far, but Antifa and the Anarchists are the enemy of all of us, Right and Left. The Proud Boys exist because of them and their ilk. When those in power fail to deal with domestic terrorism for political reasons, this is the end result. We always reap what we sow.

edit on 10/13/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

So you are saying that the actions of the Proud Boys were only self defense - not a disproportionate reaction?

Again: you do support violence. You support the Proud Boys

Proud Boys came about when there were so many incidents of Antifa and their ilk assaulting people! So if you are pissed at the Proud Boys, you either support Antifa or you so blinded by politics and BS the SPLC puts out that trying to have a logical conversation with you is impossible!

Have a great day!

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Embellishing the truth only makes things worse.

Opinion is not anything but embellishment at times

Trying to play favorites makes it hard on all of us. The Proud Boys, Antifa - call it what it is. Without bias
edit on 10/13/2018 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join