It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dramatic Footage Captures Hypersonic Nuclear Aircraft Streaking Across China Sky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This is an even bigger story than J-20. Americans underestimated China. They thought J-20 won't be ready until 2030 at least. J-20 entered service in 2017. China blew Americans away. Big time.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: yoktishi

I for one have never underestimated the ChiComs ability to hack the data they need to jump start various programs.

Thats a shame on us kind of thing for sure. That being said that kind of stuff only get you so far.

I love how the ChiComs have followed the Russian practice of hyping various weapons systems to near mythological status before any practical application has been demonstrated.

I have no doubt they will get there but it takes decades and you cannot hack experience.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

I for one have never underestimated the ChiComs ability to hack the data they need to jump start various programs.

Thats a shame on us kind of thing for sure. That being said that kind of stuff only get you so far.

I love how the ChiComs have followed the Russian practice of hyping various weapons systems to near mythological status before any practical application has been demonstrated.

I have no doubt they will get there but it takes decades and you cannot hack experience.

Chinese are pretty darn smart too. Study hard. Work hard. There are no less than 100,000 Chinese students studying engineering in the west in any given day. While Americans get lazier and dumber, Chinese get more diligent and smarter. No country rules the world forever. Times change. All the time.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I agree 100% but they got a huge jump start with the spying. Thats being said, it takes time and developing a killer plane is not enough you have to have the ability to use it effectively

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join