It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are too fat. . . fatty fat fat

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: DBCowboy
You have a butler for a reason old chap, don't be troubling yourself with shoes, try lifting the port glass as an alternative exercise.

Always thinking!

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
Oh well this may create a profitable lard black market
Yep for sure, independent small stores in every town already sell smuggled alcohol and tobacco under the counter, so if fat food becomes expensive there will be a black market lol

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I was there a few weeks ago - 115kg. Discovered I had pneumonia after my GP saw me performing Pneumokour (Like Parkour but when you get breathless every 50 meters - always had to lean on recycling bins, window sills, hang off lamp posts, street signs, the button box of pedestrian crossings. Street furniture in pedestrianised areas is a godsend - could have a 15 minute breather).

So I went into hospital and they de-juiced me like something out of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Intravenous injections of benzofluorizide round the clock (a diuretic). They drained 20kg of water out of me including 30% of my lungs, so I went down to 95kg

A hospital diet consists of cereal (cornflakes/bran) with milk for breakfast, two slices of bread with butter, some fruity bits, orange juice. Lunch is a meal (tuna/beef/chicken sandwiches with an apple/banana/orange) or potatos/greens
+ meat pie + gravy. Similar for dinner. In between a cup of coffee/tea/hot chocolate with optional sugar. No processed meat anywhere at all.

It wasn't the lack of exercise - constantly moving about a house is as much work as hill hiking. But it's the crisps, soft drinks (acidic), processed meat (injected with water retainers, preservatives, plus fat). The government could never implement any legislation to solve this. The pressure from the multinationals (soft drinks companies), the companies producing crisps, fast food and instant meals is too great. They'll jump up and down and cry
"lassaiz-faire, lassaize-faire, consumer beware".

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

How is this going to make people skinny? Instead of a large pizza, people will just eat two medium pizzas.

I don't think its that simple, its more like pizza in uk will now taste like bland cardboard regardless of size.

Oh well this may create a profitable lard black market

Aye...

That’s a bummer for us real men that smurke tabs, drink beeha and scran lard sarnies (said with Geordie accent)

Haddaway man...
edit on 13-10-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Crap

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell
Wow that sounds a nightmare fella!
I'm 184cm tall and have hovered around the 85kg weight since I was about 15 years old. I eat plenty of crap, mostly crap to be honest, but I make sure I burn off my intake in between sitting on my arse on ATS.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

It's my body and I will do what I want to with it.

Er wait.

That only works for something else.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...Pics...or it didn't happen...

I always wanted to say that...

Put your fat in a vat
Now wacho think of that
It's a tax cause your lax
and choking down Big Macs

Guv says Brit must be fit
Get off from where you sit
no more snax that's the fax
Beat feet and leavin trax…

Beat feet and leavin trax…

No more pizza for you corpulent cross the ponders...

Be like Pip Pip...watch em skip
And don't give me no lip...

YouSir
I smell a new trending Youtube video on the way featuring DB Cowboy. And lots of flatulence.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
People aren't losing any rights to eat themselves fat though, as the OP said, just buy more if processed food portions are made smaller.
The right to be consume more energy than one uses remains in the UK.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I just ordered us a stuffed crust pizza smothered with Big Macs and extra pepperoni.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: skunkape23

You're probably eating horse dude.

edit on 13-10-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Haha! I did KFC today, and these bad boy Pork Pies right now.

link   
a reply to: Indigent

King of the Hill had an episode where the town banned trans fats. Hank got involved with a food truck business and had to run from cops and fight other food truck gangs. Sounded silly at the time but here we are

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I didn't think one would be enough so I got you one of these also.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

It's my body and I will do what I want to with it.

Er wait.

That only works for something else.

Yeah we can’t have that baby you’re about to abort to be suffocating and sweltering in your obese uterus

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I put my own shoes on today.

Took a while and I had to take a break in between, but I felt the burn.

Tomorrow?

I may even take them off. (I want to pace myself)

What color are they?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That’s racist to ask. Who cares as long as they’re not Nike’s.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Imma a dude.

I don't have one of those.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
so, where are the proposed restrictions on things like medication where things like gaining weight is a possible side effect? seems if they are so worried about obesity and it's negative effects on health, that would be the first thing they deal with since unlike what you eat, there is no choice involved. especially medications such as for things like they feed to kids to make them docile, and for treating supposed mental disorder instead of actually working with patiants and actually helping them. especially since not only do at least some of those medications (as well as many others) promote weight gain. but they also turn many people into couch potatoes. after all they want the kids to settle down and not be active, and that is exactly what they are getting.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Forced moderation will never work, need to have a culture that encourages exercise coupled with moderation if you really want to put a dent in the fat problem.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join