It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the footsteps of Lankester Merrin, Lol.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

Another great thread Astronomer62. I'm also enjoying your continuing perspective on the Enfield haunting!

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

The implications here are just so interesting! That a non-physical--at least by our standards--being could have the ability to manipulate objects and, even worse, people is really a terrifying thought.

Count me in as another person who is thoroughly enjoying your thread. Thanks again for putting the time and effort into writing this.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hi Saturnschild and Zosimov,
It must have been early 1978, when i got a phone call from Maurice Grosse to stand guard in Green Street, and to do as much of a night shift as i could, i remember it was a week day, so i had to go to work the next day, i wasn't keen but i wouldn't let Maurice down.

It was cold, misty and wet when i arrived, Janet had gone to bed, i spent some time sitting close to the fire drying out my clothes. Just after 10:00pm there was banging and screaming coming from upstairs, so i quickly climbed the stairs to the girls bedroom.

Both girls were sitting up in bed looking really scared, Janet's bed was lifting and rocking, about 6 inches before dropping on to the floor heavily, Janet was in bed so there wasn't a way she could have done that herself!
I looked under the bed for wires or fraud but found nothing, i sat with the kids for a while, then went back downstairs to keep warm. When normal is extraordinary, it is strange what you get used to experiencing!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

" When normal is extraordinary, it is strange what you get used to experiencing!"

Absolutely.

I've seen so many things, it's to the point that not much of anything phases me now.
I saw a bright white orb almost the size of a half dollar come up from the light on my t.v. entertainment center and float off into the kitchen. As it turned the corner, I just sat there in my chair and thought to myself, 'Hmmm... I wonder who that is?' Then I went back to watching my t.v. show.

It wasn't dust; it woke my cat up from a dead sleep. She turned her head all the way around to look at it at the same time I saw it.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Hi Sled 735,
My experiences sometimes leads me to draw, i like to draw stuff about Phi or the Golden Ratio, they are weird pictures, but not as crazy as H.R. Giger, one drawing is below, i liked your experience regarding an orb, sometimes they have faces in them:-

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62

Hi Sled 735,
My experiences sometimes leads me to draw, i like to draw stuff about Phi or the Golden Ratio, they are weird pictures, but not as crazy as H.R. Giger, one drawing is below, i liked your experience regarding an orb, sometimes they have faces in them:-

Yes, they do. This is one way I tell real orbs from dust particles.

I have a thread up that has been going since 2012 where people post their paranormal and UFO experiences. Somewhere in the 360 pages are pictures of orbs from a man who became my friend. He is from Germany and shared many fantastic stories with me. The orb he shared showed the face of someone very clearly.
I've seen others on ATS that showed faces too. It's quite amazing.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hi sled735,
I wish i wasn't in a nursing home, i have so many files in my house, i do have a blown up picture of an orb that shows an Elizabethan face in it. I took it when i was on holiday in Cornwall UK, it was in a little used church.
During the Enfield haunting i remember the kitchen table moving 2 feet just as i was walking in, i couldn't find any hoax, shortly after there were raps on the ceiling, walls and floor!

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62
Hi sled735,
I wish i wasn't in a nursing home, i have so many files in my house, i do have a blown up picture of an orb that shows an Elizabethan face in it. I took it when i was on holiday in Cornwall UK, it was in a little used church.
During the Enfield haunting i remember the kitchen table moving 2 feet just as i was walking in, i couldn't find any hoax, shortly after there were raps on the ceiling, walls and floor!

I bet you do, and I would love to hear them and see the orb.
That's okay. You rest and take care of yourself. Just share any memories you have and that will be fine.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Great thread, Astronomer! Thanks for sharing. I've had more than my fair share of spooky experiences. One when I was 16, and a few more in my 30s. Nothing has happened since about 2007.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join