It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is a political tool...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: DAVID64
Whining? Hardly, I'm more mocking the childish US political left/right bickering.
No I'm far from whining, I'm ridiculing y'all.

I don't think you should, mocking part of the members only makes things worse, so now you are bringing to this thread not only the left/right bickering, you brought also the US/UK bickering, increasing the division of ATS members.

I see ATS like a coffee shop or (I suppose, I never went to one) a pub; people there talk about what they have in mind, soccer, the weather, politics, UFOs, whatever. If you don't like the conversation in one table just move to another.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
And a lovely joint allowing the boys to meet and have fellowship

I thought MGTOW was frowned upon around here?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I don’t know about that

First many of the most vitriolic posters in American politics threads are British

Secondly, as threads such as grooming gangs and tommy Robinson showed, people from the us can be every bit as emotional and frothing at the mouth

In the UK, you go to jail for videos of your dog pretending to be hitler.

I think they know more the ruination of civilisation at the hands of nu-think.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Dude ATS is massive with tons of topics.

Stop focusing on the political forums.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
ATS is what we make it. If it is too political it is because we made it too political. There are lots of non-political threads, I enjoy revisiting some threads for not only what I missed since I visited last but with a new and fresh perspective. If I may suggest you search the forum you are most interested in, and not always depend on the what's new page, you will be surprised at what's available. Try providing a thread on something other a political subject yourself and again you will be surprised at the participation and the new information you learn about your own new or old subject. With this thread, nothing much was accomplished other than just more politics.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: EternalSolace
Other things are still going on.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I believe the emotional support squirrel is also a non-political topic.

Perhaps OP needs an emotional support squirrel.
I hear they're great!

Seems he’s more the rectal reinforcement gerbil type.
OP why start this in board discussions a rant would be more appropriate unless you’re advocating the complete depoliticization of ATS (until it comes to a political subject that you have a stake in)?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
ATS is user generated so it's the members that determine what is posted here. So ATS isn't a political tool but there are more than a handful of political tools generating the content.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

There's no question in your BBQ post to respond to and the thread has (ironically and predictably) devolved into politics.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join