It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waking Life (spoiler)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Anyone here seen this....

Waking up within a dream only to find yourself within another dream. In the end only to find out you were dead all along.

I also liked the way the movie resonated while watching it.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Great film overall.
Gotta love Alex Jones' segment

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
Great film overall.
Gotta love Alex Jones' segment

OMG that # was real. I think you mean that guy in the car screaming into some sort of electronic megaphone.

Heres a link to his speech

[edit on 2-24-2005 by websurfer]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Yup

That's the part I was referring to.
When I saw it my jaw dropped, I didn't expect him to be making an appearance.

Start challenging this corporate slave-state. The 21st century is going to be a new century, not the century of slavery, not the century of lies and issues of no significance, and classism and statism, and all the rest of the modes of control. It's going to be the age of humankind standing up for something pure, and something right. What a bunch of garbage: liberal, democrat, conservative, republican. It's all there to control you!
Resistance is not futile, we're gonna win this thing, humankind is too good, we're not a bunch of under-achievers! We're gonna stand up, and we're gonna be human beings. We're going to get fired up about the real things, the things that matter: creativity and the dynamic human spirit that refuses to submit.

Now I feel like watching it again.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I saw it quite some time ago and although I recall it being a bit too long it was interesting none the less. The only part that slightly annoyed me was the whole dreaming light switch thing. I try this in my dreams all the time and the light goes on.

top topics

join