It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will it be and where do we end up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Do you think you will see WW3 in your life time? If so when do you think it will kick off, and what kind of war will it be?

I personally don't believe it will ever happen. Its not in a global interest.

However, dont you wonder if you could fast forward a 1000years, wouldnt you love to see what we becane off us? To find out if there is a war, if we still exsit, what we learnt?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I don't think a leader of a country would start any kind of world war. After the total devastation and loss of life the last time, no leader would want to be the person to press that button again.

Most of the time it's just a case of, I have bigger weapons than you, look how big they are. Russia and North Korea come to mind.
It's like the old school yard where you always get that bully that thinks he is all big and strong, but really just wants attention.

Will it happen in my lifetime? I think we will come as close as possible without actually having a full on world war.

I do fear for the human race and this world though. We are destroying it at an alraming rate. Us humans though have an amazing ability to survive, rebuild and start again. We've done it numerous times throughout history. Each time we have become a more advanced society, but the same mistakes keep happening. We are a violent, greedy and power hungry species. Some things will never change.
edit on Sat, 13 Oct 2018 03:20:52 -05000318102018000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
World war 3 will be unlike any other we have seen. Germ warfare will be unleashed and many many will die. Infrastructure is too valuable to blow up when tptb can kill off the masses with a germ and keep the infrastructure in place. With advancements in science at a dizzying pace we may already have the germ lying dormant and awaiting the day of the great purge.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Anyone alive today will die in an Off-Planet war if they die in a World War...it will be a war FOR OUR WORLD and it wont be fought here.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

Having been a teen in the 80's I am pretty sure that if it was going to have happened, it would have happened then.

That said, if ABM systems get good enough to give people confidence in their efficacy then perhaps the chances of someone launching will be higher, but as long as MAD is a thing, I don't see WW3 happening.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker
World war 3 will be unlike any other we have seen. Germ warfare will be unleashed and many many will die. Infrastructure is too valuable to blow up when tptb can kill off the masses with a germ and keep the infrastructure in place. With advancements in science at a dizzying pace we may already have the germ lying dormant and awaiting the day of the great purge.

You are wrong here. Destruction of infrastructure pays on both ends. The MIC gets rich destroying assets and the capitalist construction companies get rich rebuilding it. Destruction adds to the GDP of any country. It pays to destroy assets.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK
Totally agree

...on a similar note I got bored with being concerned about boogy men years ago, from the USSR to the IRA, and now Muslims, North Korea, and Russia again. Meh, bored with it, not like I can do anything to stop it.
My prediction, Russia will try to steal another bit of Ukraine next, everyone on ATS will wet their pants, then nothing really much else will happen to people who don't live in Ukraine...but pants will continue to be wet for a few weeks and 6 million threads about it.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
There will be no WW3.

Sorry to burst your bubble. Most of the defense spending that goes on is just so people don't lose their jobs in the military.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
Totally agree

...on a similar note I got bored with being concerned about boogy men years ago, from the USSR to the IRA, and now Muslims, North Korea, and Russia again. Meh, bored with it, not like I can do anything to stop it.
My prediction, Russia will try to steal another bit of Ukraine next, everyone on ATS will wet their pants, then nothing really much else will happen to people who don't live in Ukraine...but pants will continue to be wet for a few weeks and 6 million threads about it.

Bang on there.
Commies gave way to terrorism which is starting to give way to global warming as a way to tax people and keep spending loadsamoney on rubbish. After this its gonna be aliens! lol

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Haha I read it here on ATS first! Aliens would be a good one for fear and doom

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Definitely. Trump's "Space force" is a start...next we will see China and Russia bump up spending on that and bingo, new arms race to keep the rich at the top of the tree while us monkeys pay for it all.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
WWIII was planned by the CFR & started on 9-11-01. Its known as the War on Terror. It is mostly a resource & financial war but does have some religious aspects & globalist aspects to it. We've attacked/overthrown Afghanistan, Iraq, & Libya governments & are working on overthrowing Syria, Yemen & Iran governments, as well as, some South & Central American governments like Venezuela & Nicaragua. China is also in the mix via tariffs/free trade disputes with the USA & resource gathering in Africa. Europe/Russia are in the mix via pipelines in Syria. Immigration is also related & so is centralized globalist power vs. Sovereign decentralized power.
edit on 14-10-2018 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog
I been watching world war 3 since 2009. Read this
to understand what I mean.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
It will never happen, and the worst part of this is Israel killed Syrian peoples, and we haven't saved them, we have to save them and anyone knows that how to donate clothes to syrian refugees then kindly share it.

join