It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask yourself this: Why on the same day Turkey is releasing the U.S. pastor...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal
a reply to: Damla

Blessings.
www.youtube.com...

Did you just link to this exact thread?! HAHA why bro?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

Likewise.
Float onward and upward.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Yes I screwed that up.
Like many things in the wake of my past.

But the chosen have forgiven me.
I will always be grateful to them
for that.

edit on 13-10-2018 by Wildmanimal because: Add content

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

it was perfect. there was no mistake.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

you have nice friends

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

go on. we trust you

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Has anyone considered the possibility that POTUS gave the Turks the audio/video that the U.S. Had in exchange for the pastor and a promise that they say it was their video?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Why would that matter?
For every action,
there will be an equivalent reaction.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Because sometimes two things can happen on the same day.

I know it’s a lot to get your head around

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I see Vince MacMahon has been asked to rethink his 200million dollar show at the start of next month in the rape-culture kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Not a good look supporting them when Linda MacMahon is part of the President’s cabinet and the Saudis are chopping up reporters.

If he does decide to pull out, it’s a potential loss of future billions for the company. It’s the second show in the woman-hating anti-leftist capital of the world that WWE has done this year. A very very profitable move for Vince.
If he goes ahead, will his staff be safe amidst the current spat?

As far as Turkey releasing political prisoners, that’s just the President doing his job properly and using leverage to protect his own citizens. What a concept obuma. What a concept.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Because sometimes two things can happen on the same day.

I know it’s a lot to get your head around

Ummm...good GOD man...there you go throwing not just the wrench...but the entire monkey into the equation as well...

The apple cart is hopelessly upset...hopelessly upset...

Whatever will we do now...?

YouSir

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
a reply to: madmac5150

I asked a simple question involving two major news stories that anyone who follows political news in the U.S. would know of. I have no idea what you're asking from me. Please just stop acting like the ATS police and either give your answer/point of view or ignore the thread.

Twould that it twere so simple
Twould that it twere so simple
Say it really fast....

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
How stupid is the world?
Believing everything the Erdogan-Turkey says, suddenly. As there has never been a staged coup, as there never teachers, academics, journalists ended up in jail because of lies and false accusations from the Erdogan apparatus.

You can´t believe SA or the Erdogan-Turkey anything, why is everybody so sure that the official turkish story is the truth? They are both rogue states, not trustworthy.

Let´s have a look at the official story Erdogan turkey tells us. A team of 15 SA killers entered turkey at the exact day of the alleged murder. Only to kill one man in the SA embassy in Turkey. So that all traces lead to SA. Come on, really? And then Erdogan turkey wants to have evidence, but can´t show it to anybody? Come on again!

The whole story sounds a bit like the Skripal story. A foreign team of secret service killers hunts a "dissident", in a completely implausible way, leaving allegedly mountains of indications, which all lead instantly to Saudi Arabia. That´s not how such secret service teams work, like green horns, stupid fools. The alleged victim is gone, allegedly killed, so the best witness can´t be asked anymore. Ok, the Skripals didn´t die, but who can talk to them, where are they?

Allegedly there is irrefutable evidence for the murder, that can´t, sadly, sadly, because of "tactical reasons", be shown. Oh, i did forget that Erdogan Turkey had to admit that it observed the SA embassy and said in the beginning that they have video evidence from inside the embassy. That´s at least what was reported first. So people thought: Maybe they just hacked the security system, the cams of the embassy. Now a stupid theory of a conspiracy nut. What if they hacked these cams and shutted them down exactly the moment Khashoggi left the embassy, so SA has no videos of him leaving the embassy again? Not possible?

Now the story with the apple watch and the spyPhone Kashoggi left in the hotel or wherever outside of the embassy, makes the MSM rounds. And these devices now should have recorded everything. On TV this morning i heard voices of people who doubt that it would be possible that there would be video evidence, but at most audio, if anything at all. Was is to awkward, having admitted to have observed the SA embassy, is that maybe too hard to explain, would it be too dangerous for Erdolf?

What happened to russia in the Skripal case, without any presented evidence, but only official british conspiracy theories. Sanctions, because russia didn´t proof it´s innocence. Should be the other way around, the west should proof the guilt of the alleged perpetrator first, but we live in 2018 and are following western values... I bet SA will be prompted to proof it´s evidence.

So, coming back to the sanctions against russia, the economic consequences trussia was hit with, after the Skripal story. And what did i read in a german newspaper this morning, regarding SA and the Kashoggi story?

SA may face economic consequences/Saudi-Arab ien drohen wirtschaftliche Konsequenzen
What a coincence, again. When do the first calls for sanctions against SA? Some western companies don´t take part in an economic summit end of october. Because of anticipatory obedience, the rats leave the sinking ship.

Stories about body part in the diplomatic pouch are spinned, about a body dissolved in acid. So that the world thinks: That is pure evil, SA has to be guilty in this case.

And nobody is asking the credibility of Erdogan Turkey anymore, everybody is following the western cheap propaganda story that is presented via MSM, with a little help of Erdogan Turkey. Even if it seems that the same scriptwriter as in the Skripal case wrote the story. Just different protagonists and different spots.

Don´t get me wrong, i don´t want to defend the SA beheaders, they can go to their oil filled hell, together with Erdogan Turkey, if you ask me. But if something is so obvisiously copied like the Kashoggi story from the Skripal story, it at least should be adressed in a smal comment. And if the world suddenly starts to believe Erdogan Turkey, because the Erdogan apparatus suddenly cares for journalists, everybody should be alarmed. The same Erdogan Turkey that has huge numbers of journalists arrested, for no reason than to be Erdogan critical. And then it´s even a journalist who writes for a US newspaper. But nobody notices anything, suddenly Erdogan and his Turkey are trustworthy again, overnight. Trustworthy enough to believe them their implausible Kashoggi story to 100%. Is mankind that stupid?

Did the world forget that "coup", the lists that "were made minutes after the coup", which lead to the arrests of thousands of innocent people? Did the world forget that Erdolf is turning Turkey into an islamo-fascistic sultanate, that he would sell his own grandmother, if she would be still alive, for his own profits? That he would throw anybody under the bus, if it helps him and his goals?

You can trust no side in this stage play!
Erdogan-Turkey and SA are on the same level, SA just started earlier. Give Erdolf five more years and you will see public beheadings in Turkey also! Why should anybody believe anything that is coming from one of these rogue states?

edit on 13 10 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

edit on 13 10 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damla

you have nice friends

I don’t know if you would call any of these poops my friends. I personally know VERY well three users here but they don’t post in these forums. And I can say that I have gained and possibly earned the respect of a few others but have never met them.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
a reply to: madmac5150

I asked a simple question involving two major news stories that anyone who follows political news in the U.S. would know of. I have no idea what you're asking from me. Please just stop acting like the ATS police and either give your answer/point of view or ignore the thread.

Not everyone here follows U.S. political news. We have many members that, believe it or not, do not reside in the United States.

You ask questions with no context.

What is the backstory?

Why should we care?

That is all I am asking.

Don't feel bad, even people who do live in the states don't always know either and it is rude to assume that everyone has CNN or FOX news on 24/7 and getting updates...

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
let's see....
the saudis got their journalist, who by the way, our intelligence knew ahead of time was in danger and it seems they may have failed to tip him off...
the US got their preacher, probably making trump a hero in the eyes of the christian right...
can't help but wonder if this was a three way trade off and we are waiting to see just what turkey wants from the saudis?
of course, I could be barking up the wrong tree in an entirely different forest here. or maybe the saudi's part was paid in cold hard cash or something.
just waiting to see what turkey gets for their trouble.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

i really hear you. i am also trying to drop someone from my friend list and it isnt working.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Damla

i really hear you. i am also trying to drop someone from my friend list and it isnt working.

You guys need to go to general chat and chat.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
WORST OP EVER!!!!! NOT STARRED OR FLAGGED BECAUSE I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU DIDNT SITE SOURCES. THREE SENTENCES SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AN OP...

IM SICK OF ALL THESE NEW PEOPLE TO ATS WHO HAVE TURNED THIS INTO THE COMMENTS SECTION ON YAHOO.

SITE SOME #ING SOURCES OR SHUT THE # UP

MODS NEED TO START SHUTTING DOWN POSTS LIKE THESE.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Saudi arabia screwed the pooch this time.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join