It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left is an Unhinged Mob

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Ameilia

OHHH I get it now. Got to be honest though. This video is kinda cherry picking. Also did they have to show Hillary? I feel like I was looking at the sun!

They had to show Hillary, because she is currently the highest Democrat calling for unrest. She says no one (on the left) should be civil, that they should be uncivil, until they (left) regains power. In other words, she is not condemning the mob mentality and violence, but encouraging it, which is a scary step towards civil war.

That woman is CRAZY and the only people that will listen are the young brainwashed liberals that want to major in crap that doesn’t progress humanity. I feel bad but can’t blame them cause mostly this falls on the parents. If what that woman wants come to fruition we all know they won’t stand in front of a tank or be a man when times get tough.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
For anyone who still thinks groups like Antifa are not unhinged mobs, just watch this:

edit on 13/10/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I've noticed something, a lot of people seem to start using the same words and phrases around here all at the same time. "Triggered", "fake news", "deplorables", now "uncivil" and "mob" plus others I didn't mention.

Herd mentality on display right there.

Ummm...well...isn’t that what a fake news consuming...uncivil...triggered...deplorable mob is...a herd...?

Lookie there...now I’ve done it...I’ve unscrambled your anagram...

Another...”Leggo my Ego” production...brought to you by...the Enlightened one...

GOD loves ya man...Kumbaya...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Yep, Scripturally when a mob gets loud and unhinged threatening to do harm God steps in and corrects the mob forthwith forthrightously with much indignous nation
edit on 13-10-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 13-10-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Actually the criminal here is Dianne Feinstein. She intentionally held onto the Christine Ford letter rather than referring it to the committee she was a part of. 

But here's the thing: DiFi withheld the letter at the expressed request of the letter writer. As I understand it, DiFi was legally bound to honor her constituent's request for confidentiality. This is why DiFi is being investigated for the leak specifically and not for withholding the letter. The leak would be illegal, but not honoring the request for confidentiality.
Ford even testified that she requested and expected it to be kept confidential.

Even after being outed by her fellow Dems to The Intercept, DiFi still didn't turn it over to the committee, but to the FBI. I'm not sure DiFi had a choice. (But I'm happy to be skooled if anyone knows better).

It just seems to me that whoever really leaked the letter knew all this and counted on it as part of their plan.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

So what is the other side of this? 

I would say that it's being portrayed as a "leftist mob", but it's really just a hired or paid mob. So to that extent, it's really not representative of all liberals or the left as a whole.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Kavenaugh should be protested, but when you protest for "reasons" that are just baloney-town then you effectively serve those you're supposedly against.

Exactly.
The protesters should have been focusing on some of Kavaughs unconstitutional rulings in his past and that would have brought everyone against him.

The idea though is to create issues that divide people so then the establishment gets what they want.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Do you guys really need to post this exact same topic every single day?

Give it a rest.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: xuenchen

Why does anyone want this dude as a lifetime SCOTUS?

Because he will carry on the same pro government nwo rulings that have been going on for years. We have not had a pro freedom SCOTUS perhaps ever.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernForkway26
a reply to: Pyle
In you opinion, what bad things were there about Kavanaugh?

Maybe if the media would have mentioned something other than Dr. Ford's accusations I would known what you set referring to.

He coauthored the Patriot Act and is against many personal freedoms.
He also ruled in favor of corporations 80 percent of the time over Americans.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I've been calling the left a mob for a while so I'm actually ahead of their brainwashing agenda and immune

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I've noticed something, a lot of people seem to start using the same words and phrases around here all at the same time. "Triggered", "fake news", "deplorables", now "uncivil" and "mob" plus others I didn't mention.

Herd mentality on display right there.

100%.

their new schtick is calling dems an unruly mob. it's hilarious. clearly new orders. they must think trump supporters are dumb.. i'm sure most see thru it.

they do play the victim card well, tho, it's funny.

they've out kicked their coverage and the desperation is showing.
edit on 13-10-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

They were following procedure.

I get that you guys don't like that when it goes against you, but don't you think a lot folks felt like Obamacare was just "rammed through" too given how sweeping it was? It basically fundamentally overhauled 6% of the entire economy. And there was a lot of opposition to it. But it went right on through.

There were large crowds of upset people, but it went through.

This sort of thing goes quickly when there are no substantive reasons for it not to go that way. In this case, the Democrats decided they'd play with character assassination and undermine the rule of law as their means of resisting it. They decided they wouldn't be able to make a reasoned argument on the other things you all are whining about now.

They gambled on the mob and mob rule didn't win. So this is what happens.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Dumb? Hardly. We just have long memories and see how this game is played.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The fishy thing with DiFi is her handling of the whole affair. Sure the letter requested confidentiality. OK.

Each of the senators on that committee have their own teams of investigators to look into things like this. So she can hold the letter, but she received it back in July when the vetting process was hot and heavy. Didn't she have her team look into this? Why did she hold the allegations back from all the other members of the committee (not the letter itself, but the allegations)? Surely they also would have wanted it looked in to. Why not let the FBI know that allegations, new ones, had been raised through proper channels, so they can expand their own background check?

Then, when Kavanaugh himself is meeting with each of them to be examined and questioned, why not ask him about the allegations when she had him in private? She could have asked him anything she wanted about it and had all the time in the world.

Instead, she did nothing at all with any of it until after all of that process was done even though she knew. And then the letter magically gets "leaked." And the whole sorry mess was put in motion.

Now, I'm not saying she did it, but someone around her did.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ameilia

When I was just turning voting age, one candidate had an attack ad about their opponent and it said something like, "Candidate X has held 12 public offices, and has never completed a term." So it makes it sound like you shouldn't vote for this person because they won't finish out their term anyway.

So I asked my dad about it (there wasn't Google). And he said it was true that X had never finished a term, because X had continued to move up into higher positions either by winning them or by appointment. So there's the other side! When you know both sides, you can make a better decision. I always remembered this and valued it and wanted to make sure I was a voter who knew both sides.

Good points, but remember this; both sides maybe up to the same old tricks!

People, organisations, companies and Government officials etc…twists statistics to make it suit their own agenda all the time…there should be a law against it IMO…but there isn't because they partly show a truth, which essentially deceives because its not the whole truth. They take a “part truth” and then paint their own spin onto it.

Simply example… team X has a terrible defence, so we should sack their manager…but the complete truth on the matter is that team X hasn’t lost any matches…and is in fact winning 75% of their games!!!…

Ok it’s a pretty basic example but it gets the point across…Most of the time though it’s not as straightforward as my (and your) example above, and one has to do a lot of digging around and thinking outside of the box, in order to see just how deceptive something can be.

As for the whole Mob mentality thing, it reminds me of this episode from the Twilight Zone The Monsters Are on Maple Street

- JC

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The fishy thing with DiFi is her handling of the whole affair.

I totally agree with everything you stated... All excellent points. It all stinks to high heaven. Including the high profile efforts to put it all on DiFi by folks who know better.

We need that investigation -- a complete and thorough investigation. I don't expect DiFi to come out smelling like a rose, but I don't think she's the only guilty party here... Or even the worst in this specific debacle.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Well at least this Leftist mob wasn't chanting bigoted things against the Jews and running innocent people over.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join