It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left is an Unhinged Mob

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
When I was just turning voting age, one candidate had an attack ad about their opponent and it said something like, "Candidate X has held 12 public offices, and has never completed a term." So it makes it sound like you shouldn't vote for this person because they won't finish out their term anyway.

So I asked my dad about it (there wasn't Google). And he said it was true that X had never finished a term, because X had continued to move up into higher positions either by winning them or by appointment. So there's the other side! When you know both sides, you can make a better decision. I always remembered this and valued it and wanted to make sure I was a voter who knew both sides.

This is the new ad by the RNC. And it's all true. Usually in political ads, it's one-sided. It's all focused one way, and that always bothered me because I might see an ad and know the other half, but I know there are people out there don't know and will take these things at face value.

So what is the other side of this?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Kavenaugh should be protested, but when you protest for "reasons" that are just baloney-town then you effectively serve those you're supposedly against.

edit on 12-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ya but the GOP was ramming him through even with all those reasons out in the open. Then they made sure to put on that he said she said hearing to rile up their base into a frenzy. So then it was justified to ram him through with their supporters. Smart and very dirty play by the GOP.
edit on 12-10-2018 by Pyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This is what happens to Democrats when they eat too many bullonly sandwiches.

What they think is pork is really BS.

🥁🔦🥁

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ya but the GOP was ramming him through even with all those reasons out in the open. Then they made sure to put on that he said she said hearing to rile up their base into a frenzy. So then it was justified to ram him through with their supporters. Smart and very dirty play by the GOP.

And in came the "liberals" to maker sure NObody had a breath to actually see the stuff, him being a Dubya Minion, blah. Effing Elitist Minions these so called "liberals" these days.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why does anyone want this dude as a lifetime SCOTUS?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: xuenchen

Why does anyone want this dude as a lifetime SCOTUS?

Beats me.

Maybe it's because he's .......

Da Basssssss

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This is what happens to Democrats when they eat too many bullonly sandwiches.

What they think is pork is really BS.

🥁🔦🥁

Actually, plant defense system chemistry can make people act like that, totally irrational. Pork chemistry or sausage chemistry may make people lightheaded but usually does not make them irrational like the people in the ad. Listen to the left and eat lots of veggies so you can be like them.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle
The process lasted for months. Ford's accusations became public at the eleventh hour, after Feinstein sat on Ford's letter for weeks. It wasn't 'out in the open' until the democrats got desperate to buy more time till the midterms. They bought a few days before the sham collapsed. The Democrats demanded to 'put this on.' The democrats got caught up in their dirty play, and it made the Republicans look good. There was nothing smartly planned by the GOP, it was poorly executed smear by the liberal media, and now they all have egg on their face.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Actually the criminal here is Dianne Feinstein. She intentionally held onto the Christine Ford letter rather than referring it to the committee she was a part of. Had it been referred immediately the FBI would have investigated it and talked to Ms. Ford. But the net result would have been the same. Interesting story but no proof, no other witnesses and no physical evidence of it having happened.

She would have been a footnote in a FBI report and that would have been that. And in the US legal system ties go to the defendant. But no prosecutor would have filed the case to start with. She had no credibility.

If anything here Dianne Feinstein should be investigated and at the very least censured for her mishandling of Ms. Ford's letter. If not actually impeached and removed from Congress.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

a reply to: SouthernForkway26

Sorry you misunderstand. The bad things about Kavanaugh were in the open before Ford's accusations were public. But no one gave a damn. And you guys are proving my point by only focusing on that one accusation.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
In you opinion, what bad things were there about Kavanaugh?

Maybe if the media would have mentioned something other than Dr. Ford's accusations I would known what you set referring to.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

S&F!
Here's additional evidence to compliment your thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I've noticed something, a lot of people seem to start using the same words and phrases around here all at the same time. "Triggered", "fake news", "deplorables", now "uncivil" and "mob" plus others I didn't mention.

Herd mentality on display right there.
edit on 10/13/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I've noticed something, a lot of people seem to start using the same words and phrases around here all at the same time. "Triggered", "fake news", "deplorables", now "uncivil" and "mob" plus others I didn't mention.

Where did this whole “mob” thing come from? Did I miss something? Not here to defend or attack the OP just curious about the “mob” thingy.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Where did this whole “mob” thing come from? Did I miss something? Not here to defend or attack the OP just curious about the “mob” thingy.

There's examples in the video. At least seven or eight. That's where it came from. You should watch the video it is just a couple of minutes. It shows multiple mobs, made of liberals, harassing others, at different events, at different times. I'm not sure why everyone is on Kavanaugh on this thread, because that was about 7 seconds of the entire video. I suspect they aren't watching the video, either.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

There's examples in the video. At least seven or eight. That's where it came from. You should watch the video it is just a couple of minutes. It shows multiple mobs, made of liberals, harassing others, at different events, at different times. I'm not sure why everyone is on Kavanaugh on this thread, because that was about 7 seconds of the entire video. I suspect they aren't watching the video, either.

I’ll watch the video right now. Got nothing else to do. Didn’t mean to derail in any way I just don’t know why the word “mob” is being brought up so often now.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

OHHH I get it now. Got to be honest though. This video is kinda cherry picking. Also did they have to show Hillary? I feel like I was looking at the sun!

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

I’ll watch the video right now. Got nothing else to do. Didn’t mean to derail in any way I just don’t know why the word “mob” is being brought up so often now.

Mobs are forming everywhere at an alarming rate among increasing calls for uprisings, violence, and unrest from democratic party leaders. That's why the word 'mob' is suddenly everywhere. And no worries, its the Mud Pit.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

OHHH I get it now. Got to be honest though. This video is kinda cherry picking. Also did they have to show Hillary? I feel like I was looking at the sun!

They had to show Hillary, because she is currently the highest Democrat calling for unrest. She says no one (on the left) should be civil, that they should be uncivil, until they (left) regains power. In other words, she is not condemning the mob mentality and violence, but encouraging it, which is a scary step towards civil war.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join