It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mylène Farmer & Moby - Slipping Away (Crier La Vie) (Timeless 2013 DVD)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Mylène Farmer & Moby - Slipping Away (Crier La Vie) (Timeless 2013 DVD)

-

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Thanks for that - never heard of her before.

Another great Euro pop feel song for my collection.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Oh wow Moby is still alive! And still bald I see. Well baldness is coming back in style. The song was not bad as well.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
A mega super star in France - Surprises me how few Americans know her.

Mylène Farmer
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Mylène Farmer Mylène Farmer - Timeless 2013 - 10 09 2013 - 01 cropped.jpg Farmer in 2013 Background information Birth name Mylène Jeanne Gautier Born 12 September 1961 (age 57) Pierrefonds, Quebec, Canada Origin Paris, France Genres Pop Rock Synthpop Electronic New wave Dance Occupation(s) Singer songwriter record producer actress mass merchant Years active 1984–present Labels Polydor Sony Music Associated acts Laurent Boutonnat Moby Seal Archive Alizée Ben Harper Jean-Louis Murat RedOne Sting Jeff Dahlgren Mylène Jeanne Gautier[1] (pronounced [milɛn ʒan ɡotje]; born 12 September 1961), known professionally as Mylène Farmer (pronounced [milɛn faʁmœʁ]), is a Canadian-born French singer, songwriter, occasional actress, writer, and entrepreneur. She was born in Pierrefonds, Quebec, to a French family, and brought up in France. She has sold more than 30 million records in France[2] and is among the most successful recording artists of all-time in France.[3] She holds the record for the most number one hits in the French charts, with eighteen to date – eight of which were consecutive.[4] Twelve of her albums have also reached number one in France".
edit on 13-10-2018 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I am a Texan and I have been following her for years.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

There is never enough Mylene Farmer !!!

See my earlier post here on ATS:

Mylene Farmer Queen of France

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join