It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Racks Up an AMAZING 289 Accomplishments for America in only 20 Months!.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Friday, October 12, 2018

Ronald Wilson Reagan is rated as one of the most effective U.S. Presidents, our country has ever had. Amazingly, President Donald J. Trump's list of accomplishments in his first 2 years (20 months, actually) have now eclipsed those of Ronald Reagan, at this point in Reagan's Presidency.

What makes these accomplishments all the more impressive, is that they were achieved while facing stiff headwinds from 90% of the U.S. News Media, Democrat Obstructionists in Congress, and Traitors within his own administration! (First Lady Melania Trump said this week that some traitors are still there.)

The Trump administration’s often overlooked list of achievements has surpassed those of former President Ronald Reagan at this time and more than doubled since the last tally of accomplishments after his first year in office, giving President Trump a solid platform to run for re-election on.

As Trump nears the two-year mark of his historic election and conducts political rallies around the country, during which he talks up his wins in hopes it will energize Republican voters, the administration has counted up 289 accomplishments in 18 categories, capped by the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

They include 173 major wins, such as adding more than 4 million jobs, and another 116 smaller victories, some with outsize importance, such as the 83 percent one-year increase in arrests of MS-13 gang members.

“President Trump is a truly unique leader in American history. He’s a kid from Queens who became an international business leader and made billions by getting things when no one said he could,” said Trump’s 2016 campaign pollster John McLaughlin.

“They told him he couldn’t be president and beat the establishment and he did. For two years the establishment is telling him he can’t do things in Washington and he’s succeeding in spite of them. He never retreats. He doesn’t back up. He’s relentless. He just wins,” he added.

Comparing the two years shows that the latest has an expanded group of economic achievements while the pro-life category was folded into the health care section.

To see the full amazing list of 289 Trump Administration accomplishments for America/Americans (You and Me!), go to:
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

NOTE: As you might expect when a country is blessed with a talented, tireless President, there was a major accomplishment by the Trump administration since the above article was published this morning.

This afternoon, the release of American Pastor Andrew Brunson from incarceration in Turkey was secured. He had been held in detention there on false charges, since 2016. Pastor Brunson is expected to arrive in Washington, D.C. tomorrow (Saturday), and meet with President Trump.
Full Story: www.abc.net.au...

President Trump's administration is now up to 290 accomplishments in only 20 months! Promises Made-Promises Kept. Making America Greater Every Day!

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

(post by Aallanon removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He's done all right.

Will probably vote for him again.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That will be the Best, most Fantastic Vote.

I think he needs to just shut up sometimes though.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That will be the Best, most Fantastic Vote.

I think he needs to just shut up sometimes though.

Yeah.

But he ends up pissing so many off when he does.

So it is fun to watch!

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Fake news, trump has done nothing. Anything good hes "done" is actually from the prior administration.

Watch the news, the real news, and they'll tell you all about how bad he is.

No need to think it through yourself, just listen to "the professionals".

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You'd be amazed by how many Democrats are going to vote Republican. They are waking up!

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

What makes you you, is the sum of your many personality traits. Take one away and Slayer69 might not be as successful. The same goes for President Trump, and every one of us.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Did he disbanded the CIA?

Has he routed out the Neocons and their lust for global domination?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
For once we have a businessman who knows what a bottom line is and is willing to fight for the country instead of some political agenda. Well that is my opinion and I am sticking to it until proven wrong..

I remember him saying for every new regulation there would be two removed.. Then I heard it has not been 2 but 22 on average removed.. All anyone has to do is look at California and their policies which has driven 3.5 million people out of the state to less regulatory bureaucratic B.S. states. California is going or is already broke.. Welcome to democratic rule where there never was a tax or a reg that they did not like..

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Better business practices doesnt inherently carve out the sickness of an imperialist society long ago driven mad. Driven mad by the Two Party + MSM System. He attacks 'half' of it anyways.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock
New study reports that 92% of Kavanaugh coverage was NEGATIVE. And those idiots still couldn't win, lol.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Better business practices doesnt inherently carve out the sickness of an imperialist society long ago driven mad. Driven mad by the Two Party + MSM System. He attacks 'half' of it anyways.

True but every day he is in office and avoids assignation is a win for the country. I like you would like him to seriously go after certain agencies and maybe he will given time.. All we can do is wait and see and not listen to the idiots at MSN or CNN if we want the truth of what is actually happening.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
New study reports that 92% of Kavanaugh coverage was NEGATIVE. And those idiots still couldn't win, lol.

Just like trumps coverage for the election was mostly negative, it's a tried, tested and successful ploy to fool people.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Hes still a rapist, I mean hes a wealthy white Male for christ sake.

That's enough to have him hanged, if the right wasn't so hung up on doing the wrong thing.

This is about "her truth" and "our democracy".
edit on 12-10-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

link   

Why would our Elite Masters want to assassinate him?

link   

You are on fire tonight!

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

So is that admission that it wasn't about truth but was just a political game?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

That's enough to have him hanged, if the right wasn't so hung up on doing the wrong thing.

This about "her truth" and "our democracy".

You live in a democracy?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: MisterSpock

This about "her truth" and "our democracy".

You live in a democracy?

Not mine, but ours. It's all of ours, except when it's a majority voting "the wrong way", then its facism.

We need to fight fascism, resist fascism, by any means necessary, because black lives matter.
edit on 12-10-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join