It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tech stock sell offs are due to insider knowledge of a EMP attack.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Forgive my ignorance but 200 million dollars of tech stocks doesn't seem to even be enough to make a blip on the grand scheme. When I think of big money to the I.T. and tech world I think of billions and trillions. A smalltime app inventer makes more than a few million on a bad day right?

I do like the op and think its a nice theory but I wouldn't worry about the I.T. and tech world until those numbers hit HIGH billions in losses, then maybe somethings going on.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ALSTA

The Chinese Hang Seng is down about 1% this evening their market has been sliding all year.
Australian stock market is down as well, so there may be carry over into the Eurozone tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
a reply to: ALSTA

The Chinese Hang Seng is down about 1% this evening their market has been sliding all year.
Australian stock market is down as well, so there may be carry over into the Eurozone tomorrow.

Another dive last night, global stocks and Tech have now dived 5 weeks in a row, total market loss since thread started now at 8 trillion, the fastest collapse since Lehman Brothers and ontop of that coupled with putins threats over usa withdrawing from INF.
Tensions are really heating up.
edit on 27-10-2018 by ALSTA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thisisfun2015
Forgive my ignorance but 200 million dollars of tech stocks doesn't seem to even be enough to make a blip on the grand scheme. When I think of big money to the I.T. and tech world I think of billions and trillions. A smalltime app inventer makes more than a few million on a bad day right?

I do like the op and think its a nice theory but I wouldn't worry about the I.T. and tech world until those numbers hit HIGH billions in losses, then maybe somethings going on.

Hows 8 trillion loss as of last night.

(post by Yajedove removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join