It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Gun Nuts’ Are ‘Biggest Terrorist Organization on The Planet’ - Bredesen Spokesman

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
And also, I believe there has got to be a reason for this unusually strong push to ban/heavily regulate guns as of recent years. It's like they have a deadline or something we don't know about. What might that be?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack
a reply to: Nickn3

I'm s stupid nazi i have 4 guns lol reeeeeeeeeee

Four is a good start

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I think the biggest terrorists are the people spreading the hate we have heard the last few years, whether it is political or religious. It's affect is far reaching.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
I think the biggest terrorists are the people spreading the hate we have heard the last few years, whether it is political or religious. It's affect is far reaching.

Perhaps, but the greatest amount of blame still should rest on the heads of the idiots who feel the need to do stupid, violent # just because they saw something, heard something or read something that their pea brain couldn't handle in a peaceful fashion. You can't stop having a free society just because there are some morons like that.

"Spreading hate"? What does that even mean? How can you spread hate to someone who is intelligent enough to refuse to accept it? What this is is a failure at the basic level of existence. I feel like everyone who is capable of reproduction should be expected to be capable of raising a child to be a little bit smarter than a sack of poop with legs if we're going to expect them to peacefully coexist with everyone else. You can't blame someone for venting just because the idiot who read it is too stupid to control himself.

EDIT - You CAN actually blame the person who vents but you're on a real slippery slope if you do that. You're setting the bar really low for how smart the average person is expected to be if someone can't say "I hate these bleepin bleepy bleeps!" without some idiot a thousand miles away reading it and going full lunatic like some kind of territorial dog. If we can't expect reason, civilization is unworkable.
edit on 13-10-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Bredeson is going to lose, when he showed up with Bloomberg that gave Marsha enough ammo to shoot him down. But it’s time to start calling the Dems what they have become- hard line communists. There is no difference between their leadership and Stalin or Casto except they don’t have the power. It’s obvious they want to disarm us and impose their control and beliefs on everyone in the country. If they had the means they would tell you when and how to go to the bathroom. Powermad evil bastards now have destroyed the party and replaced it with a politburo
edit on 13-10-2018 by ridgerunner because: Addition

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Your are taking my use of the word hate to places it was not intended. If you define hate as a rant then you have missed something.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
a reply to: infolurker

Another unhinged member of the tolerant, inclusive Democrats

geez, go to the OP's profile, he's a raging right-winger...

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

He was referring to Bredesen genius.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Comprehension much?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Your are taking my use of the word hate to places it was not intended. If you define hate as a rant then you have missed something.

OK. Fine. Tell me what you're talking about. How does hate "spread", in your opinion? I mean, I'll be honest. Ten years ago, I'd have just laughed and scrolled on by. But since people are getting to the point to where they want to ban and censor everything, it pays to assume the worst when it sounds like a call for censorship and banning.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Thought you were done with political forums? Or was that just another lie? Childish remarks from a childish person.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

You have a PM, ridgerunner. Please check this out, please click on the letter icon in the upper right corner of an ATS page, near the search button.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Note to Democrats.

Law-abiding Gun owners have more than 600 million firearms and roughly 25 trillion rounds of ammo.

Trust us, If we were a problem, you would know it!

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

That's a good start!!

You'll need to work hard to catch up!!

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RedmoonMWC

Indeed.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66