It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Gun Nuts’ Are ‘Biggest Terrorist Organization on The Planet’ - Bredesen Spokesman

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Beware your Democrats in moderate clothing. This election is crucial as we must keep these nuts out of power as they plan to use that power to impact OUR lives, our prosperity, and our property rights.

Many of these people actually loath you if you support the 2nd amendment or even just disagree with their positions. They are filled with dreams of vengeance against the people who voted them out of power and I fully believe that when they regain the advantage that they will exact their fury. Here is just another example of a lovely "moderate" Democrat.

(minor edits to the source pasted below to -- out some bad words)
freebeacon.com...

A top spokesman for the Tennessee Democratic Party's effort to get Phil Bredesen elected senator has said he views "white male" gun owners as "the biggest terrorist organization on the planet."

Brown's extreme views on Republicans were showcased this summer by the Free Beacon, which identified numerous inflammatory posts on social media. In one post Brown wrote, for example, "F--k reaching out to Trump voters, The idiots aren't listening."

Bredesen's portrayal of himself as a pro-gun candidate has come under scrutiny in recent weeks, especially given his recent allegiance to Michael Bloomberg, who has poured millions into gun-control efforts and plans to continue these efforts. Bredesen traveled to New York City this week for a fundraiser with Bloomberg.

Brown has in the past referred to Republican President Donald Trump as "Putin's b--ch," a "f---ing moron," and a "fu--stik."

He has also referred to America as a "racist" nation and said that "under Trump, evangelicals show their true racist colors."

Bredesen earlier in the campaign accused his opponent of "name-calling" after he was called a "liberal."

edit on 12-10-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Another unhinged member of the tolerant, inclusive Democrats

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
These "moderates" will all vote with Schumer and Pelosi when they get to DC. Remember that.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I beg to differ with that simple asshole.
The Liberal cult the biggest terrorist organization on the planet.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Ahh democrats, what else do you expect from them these days.

Keep it up jerks.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
You see what's on the line if they take control folks.
Get your ass out and vote.

Or watch what we have left destroyed by the rabid Left.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Wait....Project is Cuban...but he's a weapons expert. Does he get a pass in Liberalland?
Or is it just " gun nuts "
Come on guys..be specific in your hate filled rants.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

The only way democrats are going to win elections is if they lie.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
There are no moderate Democrats.

There's over 400 Democrats running for Federal office Nov 6th.

Not many (if any at all) are condemning the Democrat agendas.

😎

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Don't forget all the dead voters.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The right supports guns. Nazis used guns. Hence, proof of the right being nazis.

Not very good ones though, since they want everyone to have guns.

So.... stupid nazis?

At least the real nazis knew they had to disarm their victims to make things easier. Apparently the right is so inept they can't even do their nazism properly.
edit on 12-10-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
If white gun owners were as dangerous as these liberals want everyone to believe, there wouldnt be a single leftist alive right now........

This whole mindset is as stupid as it is dumbfounding that people buy into it

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Someone tell em the forefathers are a cloud of angels breathing down their collars though invisible......

Because the forefathers were gun afficianados and probably have a definite opinion on this, betcha they converse constantly about the outcome of this up there where they are.....no, their breathing down their necks as a cloud of hosts

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I received this in an email. I did try to verify but was unable to find the article at the L.A. Times... However .... for some reason I do not doubt if not said in words the feelings are certainly there.

Subject: LA Times Quote of the day - PRICELESS !!!

Sometimes it’s so obvious even a left coast paper gets it right.

Subject: LA Times Quote of the day - priceless

Date: September 9, 2018 at 9:17:29 PM PDT

Dianne Feinstein: " All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Yep, - she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee.... And the quote below from the LA Times is priceless. Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.

Kurt Nimmo: "Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flails about in a vain attempt to save her anti-firearms bill."

Quote of the Day from the Los Angeles Times:

"Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office. I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington, we're Number One. There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, Kamala Harris, and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on ' Macbeth '. The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab. You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."

Columnist Burt Prelutsky,

Los Angeles Times

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Don't forget all the dead voters.

Dead or alive, they're still Americans....their voices should be heard.

Unless you are for voter suppression?

Let them vote, it's safe to assume they'd vote dem, since the healthcare system obviously failed them.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
As a Tennessean, I am well aware that Phil Bredesen is completely full of s*!t. He would sell his own mother to win an election. Both Democrats and Republicans had better watch out for Phil the snake. As we say in Tennessee, He’s so crooked, when he dies they will have to screw him into the ground.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

I'm s stupid nazi i have 4 guns lol reeeeeeeeeee

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

Four? Slacker.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I don't know why people who claim or call for the death of democrats and liberals an affront to liberty and justice.
The Democrat and liberal is against the constitution of the USA. A Democrat/liber does/cannot support the constitution or conservatism.

If we could hole the purge Against liberals.... our country would be on top hands down.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I know this is a minority opinion but I am of the opinion that this recent STRONG push for heavy gun control is (in reality) a bipartisan thing in which they have set up a situation that is (somewhat) analogous to good cop/bad cop (With the political right playing the good cop).

In short, I believe the all have the same goal but they need the illusion of fair and equal representation to keep everyone (more or less) controlled.

They want an engineered end to freedom. IMO. Not a popular opinion but it doesn't have to be in order to be the truth. Not that I'm presenting it as the truth. It is, after all, an opinion but what if it is the truth?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join