It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here we go! Trump says Fed is 'out of control'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
Didn't Rand Paul want to audit the FED?

That was Ron Paul's campaign platform, so inherently the entirety of the MSM crucified him in ever possible way they could muster. And them everyone went back to bed, the government (oligarchs whom own it / both parties) was in control again.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I think the US will be severely damaged and their will be a new currency a NWO ,we will operate as soverign states,no one will be able to travel,glad I live in Calif,we can grow anything here.other states will not fair so well

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I believe the rate increase was the rate you pay the bank. Not what the bank pays you. That will still be around a joke 1% probably.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Something tells me you'll be annexed by another state so fast for the fertile lands.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Yep and the republicans sabotaged his campaign along with foxnews.

They did what the dnc and msm did to bernie for killary

I would love to see trump get the feds in his sights], bt not holding my breath., like he promised term limits for congress, but not a peep on it after election

They also called him bat$#!* crazy because of it.

When I first saw this, I thought... RON PAUL 2012!!!
I wish Trump would nut up against the Fed but he'd likely die shortly after.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: DanDanDat

Yeah, that will happen with automation, as soon as us useless eaters are no longer needed we will be wiped out.

Ironically we're building the things that will take our place and cause us to be useless feeders. In the end, wiped out not only because of but by our creations.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That was Ron Paul's campaign platform, so inherently the entirety of the MSM crucified him in ever possible way they could muster. And them everyone went back to bed, the government (oligarchs whom own it / both parties) was in control again.

We the people. Asleep like sheep.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
R.I.P. President Trump. You showed so much promise and gave us so much hope.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

I would put California next to last when it comes to safety during a SHTF incident if the US collapses.

You may be able to grow anything, but that takes time. If you've ever visited a third world country you'd know that they protect their orchards with men holding machine guns! I have a feeling anyone trying to grow or maintain crops in Cali would be in for a rude awakening.

Where I live all the farmers have guns, know how to use them, their kids have guns, know how to use them. But most importantly, everyone knows this. We also have clean fresh water, (that is easily obtainable) and that is worth its weight in gold.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join