It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here we go! Trump says Fed is 'out of control'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

www.bbc.com...

"His criticisms came during remarks at the White House. Earlier, he told Fox News the Fed was being "too aggressive" by raising interest rates this year and getting "a little bit too cute".

I think a lot of people are ignorant when it comes to the Federal Reserve. I myself still have a lot of reading up to do, however I know it is not owned by the government, but by a private institution, ie. some very very wealthy families.

www.facts-are-facts.com...
Who actually owns the Federal Reserve Central Banks? The ownership of the 12 Central banks, a very well kept secret, has been revealed:

Regardless if you like Trump, or dislike Trump, we are living in historic times right now. The changes being made will have ripple effects for years and years if not decades to come.

There are a lot of conspiracy theories on J F K and his assassination, and I surely hope history doesn't repeat itself.

So the question is, Will Trump be the one to finally shake up the Federal reserve?????
edit on 12-10-2018 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

It is interesting. Trump, if nothing else, has a very large spotlight on him at all times. He also has the ability to point that spotlight wherever he (they?) deem.

Let's see how much MSM coverage this gets.

Waiting with popcorn!

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

That quote was about the Chinese, not the FED.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

My bad, you're right about the quote, (I fixed it) but somehow I think it is all oddly connected.

edit on 12-10-2018 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The federal reserve has pulled out all the stops in the past to stop ANY audit of their activities. And they have always succeeded in stifling any attempt at an audit.

The only business entity to ever NOT be audited by anyone. They sell America fake money at a very lucrative premium. Yeah, I wouldn't want to be audited either with that kind of criminal enterprise going.

Some legislators and senators have gotten close at an audit the fed agenda, but it always dies out along the way.

Audit the damn FED! Might just uncover massive money laundering and illegal activities by all kinds of rogue government entities who have sold out or face the Fed death penalty.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Here's why

"Now the banks financially back sympathetic candidates. Not surprisingly, most of these candidates are elected"

It's actually quite brilliant.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
But the FED is the only legal counterfeiter we have.

Imagine how it would be if there were dozens !!

🤤

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Everyone should know the story
Mayer Amschel Rothschild and his 5 sons.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I'm opposed to the Fed, but also think we should have higher interest rates... SOooo....

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Here's why

"Now the banks financially back sympathetic candidates. Not surprisingly, most of these candidates are elected"

It's actually quite brilliant.

Thanks for that link, it is good to refresh the memory of the things related to the federal reserve. That monster is like Medusa's hair overgrown and entangled into every aspect of government and foreign governments, and every other thing you can think of that helps keep them safe from disclosure of what the Federal Reserve Bank truly means.

I would love to see that thing destroyed and liquidated.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Didn't Rand Paul want to audit the FED?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
Didn't Rand Paul want to audit the FED?

Yep and the republicans sabotaged his campaign along with foxnews.

They did what the dnc and msm did to bernie for killary

I would love to see trump get the feds in his sights], bt not holding my breath., like he promised term limits for congress, but not a peep on it after election
edit on 561031America/ChicagoFri, 12 Oct 2018 20:56:37 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I dont get it... why are so many people hating on the FED?

Yes I understand they are a banking cartel owned by a few families....

....But when in human history hasn't a "few famiies" ruled over all and raked the rest of us over the coals?

As far as the western world is concerned subjection has never been as good as it is now.

Your never going to beat the masters; their too wealthy and to powerfull; might as well enjoy the scraps ... you could be a lot worse of...

... you could be feeding off the scraps we're leaving behind for those who aren't as close to the masters as we are.

In fact we had better watch out; I think the masters are getting tired of our incessant crying. We keep it up and we might find that we're not their favorites any more and they've moved on.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Yeah, that will happen with automation, as soon as us useless eaters are no longer needed we will be wiped out.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It was a good run.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

But than again there's still hope.

My dog is completely useless to me; but last year I spent $8,000 when she came down with an autoimmune disease...

... I dont think the masters will wipe us out ... unless we irritate them too much.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Yeah but dogs are so much more likeable than people, I hope the treatment was a success.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

It was a success
it was a crazy fee days. It got to the point that I was waiting for her to die with in hours ... than next thing you know she was looking around for food.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Nice...

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Now he just needs to drive thru Dallas with an open top limo, so they can better blow his head off after the Secret Service (employees of the Federal Reserve BTW) fail to ride on the back to protect him. I imagien there's some American expatriot returned home after bouncing out of here for a couple years to be a professional Russian Troll, they can get him to be a shooter but then take all the blame.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join