It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye West update

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Kanye West made a error yesterday in the oval office. While the cameras were running he opened his phone and exposed his password. (00000)

If your phone is lost or stolen and someone saw that. They could open it up and rob you or find sensitive information with which they could humiliate or extort you.

The Democrats immediately offered their experience in a attempt to win Kanye’s favor.

The reports are Kanye was contacted by John Podesta who said he could help.

John made another call to one another one of the foremost democratic password security experts Donna Brazile.

Podesta and Brazile immediately got to work on it. The brain trust worked through the night to remedy this problem .After hours of labor and gallons of red bull they finally came upon a solution. But they felt they needed a third impartial text savvy Democrat for confirmation .

So they called Hillary Clinton who agreed and said it was a foolproof solution.

With smiles on their faces and expectations that they might be able to bring Kanye back to democratic party . They him called to inform him on the fruits of their labor.

Kanye took this braintrust’s advice.

He changed his password to 11111.

Groan

or

Grin

Let me know
edit on 12-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

Thanks. When I was writing it I thought it was funny. When I proof read it I thought it was funny. When I posted it I realized it wasn’t that funny .

Well at least I tried .

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown
Comedy doesn't always work. It's the hardest thing to do well and even the best comedians have jokes that fall a bit flat.

I'm giving you a star and a flag for trying.

What I really liked was your "When I proof read it" remark in your follow-up post.
You didn't really proof-read it, did you?

ETA: and it's a grin from me, especially because the video BeefNoMeat linked to confirms Kanye's "all zeros" password!

edit on 13/10/18 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Yep I proof read it .

But it doesn’t help a lot with my grammar . 🤔

top topics

join