It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Loses Security Clearance Amid Email Scandal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I'm sure Brennan's clearance being revoked had nothing to do with Clinton "voluntarily" not requesting a renewal on her own.

This is big news. I think she's actually going to get busted.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
I'm sure Brennan's clearance being revoked had nothing to do with Clinton "voluntarily" not requesting a renewal on her own.

This is big news. I think she's actually going to get busted.

I think revocation of her security clearance is a sign that she wont get away with her crimes this time around. Do it now and hope it gets drowned out by midterms and the ever increasing screeching from left wing harpies.

The letter to Grassley, at the end, points out the information was not supposed to be released to the press unless the lawyers were notified and they had a chance to do their thing.

The days of lawyers dictating how something is going to occur to the Senate or House have come to an end.

The left can thank Feinstein for that.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Documents containing classified material have been sent to the Bureau of Diplomatic Security, and all valid security incidents have been added to the security file for some individuals.

This almost sounds like double speak to me - saying one thing thats accurate but hidden in a different connotation...

This to me, also reads that “classified information” that some/all of these 5 individuals had on them or had physical access was confiscated from them and transferred to the Bureau of Diplomatic Security - their access or involved security incidents concerning such noted and filed...

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Hahahahhahaha

What a miserable #ing husk.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: seaez

DSS is the "armed" section of the State department. They protect SecState and diplomats in conjunction with embassy Marines. I believe DSS also does investigations dealing with State Department issues so sending them the information in question to be added to their files, in my opinion, is for flagging their behavior with classified material.

If any of the people involved ever apply for a job that requires a security clearance the State Department can pull that info which would essentially prevent them from ever obtaining a security clearance.

Its one law enforcement entity (DOJ/FBI/IG) provided information to another law enforcement entity who would deal with the people involved the most.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join