It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department revokes Hillary Clinton's security clearance at her request

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

If she did indeed request it, you can bet your bottom dollar there is an ulterior motive behind it. She is the queen of sleaze and a master at deception.

I really don't think the American People are going to be satisfied with our justice system till we see this syndicate crime boss lyin' witch locked up. #LockHerUp

edit on 12-10-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer
You know, maybe this is a gambit. If she and friends are pulled before committee or court they can probably claim they can't talk about servers, e-mails and stuff because they no longer have security clearance. If they talk, it would put them in jeopardy.

Nah it doesn't work like that. Even if you don't have clearance anymore, you can still talk about stuff you already have knowledge of to people who have the proper clearance and need to know, which Congress does.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

If she did indeed request it, you can bet your bottom dollar there is an ulterior motive behind it. She is the queen of sleaze and a master at deception.

I really don't think the American People are going to be satisfied with our justice system till we see this syndicate crime boss lyin' witch locked up. #LockHerUp

I definitely won't be. I was actually considering a career in justice, maybe at the FBI, after I got out of the service. When this happened, I lost all faith in them. I know powerful people get away with stuff, but if there's enough evidence they go down. See Nixon. There's enough evidence of this I thought there was no way they could sweep it under the rug for her. I underestimated the level of corruption.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer
You know, maybe this is a gambit. If she and friends are pulled before committee or court they can probably claim they can't talk about servers, e-mails and stuff because they no longer have security clearance. If they talk, it would put them in jeopardy.

If they are asked questions, anything valid "at the time" is ok to answer.

😁

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
At this it point, what does it really matter anyways?

Clearance is gone, better late than never.

It should have been yanked the second the first classified email was found on her server.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
At this it point, what does it really matter anyways?

Clearance is gone, better late than never.

It should have been yanked the second the first classified email was found on her server.

Ya, it doesnt work like that. You really wouldnt believe the # thats classified. Some publicly known and discussed things are classified (some are considered the highest classification but are still public knowledge for example the drone programs) other things as mundane as the time the sun rises tomorrow or weather. Some days I technically couldnt talk about both of those because it was included in a "secret" brief about a mission.

Who, what, why, when, and how really does matter.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

It doesnt work like that. If you dont have your clearance you can still talk to people with active clearance with a need to know, they just couldnt give you anything beyond what you know. But that would only be done in times where the information cant not be obtained through other sources as it may lead to you to be able to infer things.

Congressional committees are in most cases read-into anything they need to know and the courts with a proper judge can compel that information, though both would do it behind closed doors.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

And what difference is there between the two when it comes to having your clearance administratively withdrawn?

It's a simple question.

I shouldn't need to ask it a third time.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well ,well , well.
Righty ,righty,righty , right.

www.youtube.com...

Naughty, naughty,,,S&F

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
It's about time.
She should not have any clearance at all, even to be free and out of jail, never mind having clearance to contribute to govt. classified business.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Im so sure this is real.... NOT
Funny how nothing that you bring to the table ever gets covered by the real news isnt it?
I wonder why that is?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Ha Ha
Give me a break huh?

If there was ever a reason for her to go to jail she would be there as they sure tried hard enough to make a criminal out of her but sadly they failed. They failed in front of the whole world in a totally embarassing attempt but indeed they failed. Know why? Because she never committed any crimes. Thats why. The process works.
And I seriously doubt that her security clearance has been altered in any way.
People here never vet a source if it progresses their agenda and expresses their hopes.
Right wing Presstitutes.

edit on 10132018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

What about slick willy?
If Slick willy still has his she still has access to classified info, is not like they are the most ethical law abiding individuals.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

Ha Ha
Give me a break huh?

If there was ever a reason for her to go to jail she would be there as they sure tried hard enough to make a criminal out of her but sadly they failed. They failed in front of the whole world in a totally embarassing attempt but indeed they failed. Know why? Because she never committed any crimes. Thats why. The process works.
And I seriously doubt that her security clearance has been altered in any way.
People here never vet a source if it progresses their agenda and expresses their hopes.
Right wing Presstitutes.

" Know why? Because she never committed any crimes. Thats why. "

What do you call having Top Secret emails on an unclassified server????

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
LOL she had a "reason" to ...........

Clinton Spox: Hillary Gave Up Security Clearance as Protest Against Pres. Trump Revoking John Brennan’s Clearance

Hillary Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill said late Friday night that the former secretary of State voluntarily gave up her security clearance in August after reports that she lost the privilge amid her email scandal. Merrill said it was a show of support following the op-ed by former commander of U.S. Special Operations Command Admiral William McRaven offering to surrender his security clearance in protest of President Donald Trump revoking the security clearance of former CIA Director John Brennan. At the time the it was reported the White House was looking at the possibility of other former Obama officials’ clearances being pulled as part of effort to strip abusers of the privilege of high ranking government officials maintaining a clearance after leaving office.

😃😃😃

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Im so sure this is real.... NOT
Funny how nothing that you bring to the table ever gets covered by the real news isnt it?
I wonder why that is?

Did you read the actual letter ?

Bwaaaehhh eh eh eh

CNN/MSNBC = MSGED/college.train

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

CNN is also reporting it. www-m.cnn.com...

Not that CNN is the "real news" you claim never covers x's contributions, but I somehow think you're smart enough to let this one drop now that her family's own personal news agency has covered the story.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

She was already found to have broken the law by the FBI - they just decided not to indict her.
She is a criminal, only out of jail because of connections.

At least the world can rest easy that she has no access to sell classified material to the highest bidder.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You’re as wrong on this just like you were wrong yesterday when you thought that Federal judges were NOT a lifetime appointment. You are way too blinded by partisanship. Maybe it would be healthy for you to take a break from this stuff for a while.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Here's some recommended studies to consider ..........
She might have some work on the symptoms and manifests of Democrat Partyism Syndrome.

The Works and Contributions from Dr Christine M Blasey Ford

"Only you can clear the smoke"

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join