It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department revokes Hillary Clinton's security clearance at her request

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

The State Department apparently revoked Hillary Clinton's security clearance a few weeks ago !!!!😃

A few other too while they were at it.

I hear it wasn't so "at her request" either.

But she means well and so do/did her cohorts.

State Dept Letter

State Department revokes Hillary Clinton's security clearance at her request

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's security clearance has been revoked at her request, the State Department told lawmakers, according to a letter made public Friday.

Clinton's clearance was withdrawn on Aug. 30, according to a letter from the State Department to Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), which he released.

Five others associated with Clinton, including longtime aide Cheryl Mills, also had their clearances revoked on Sept. 20, according to the letter. The aides were known as "research assistants," which allowed them to keep their clearances after their time at the department concluded.

edit on Oct-12-2018 by xuenchen because: 🥁🥁

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Finally!

They probably allowed her to say it was at her request to save her embarrassment. But based on the others losing clearance at the same time, it was likely not her choice.

And... what does this mean? Is it possible that there is something else going on?

ETA: I now actually read the letter in the link. It says her clearance was "administratively withdrawn". That does not sound voluntary.
The letter also discusses continued investigations!

edit on 10/12/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Who, if innocent of crimes related to security breaches, would give up their security clearance anyway?

Dodgy....

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I wonder who the others are that are redacted in that letter. Cheryl Mills is mentioned, then four other redacted names.

link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Finally!

They probably allowed her to say it was at her request to save her embarrassment. But based on the others losing clearance at the same time, it was likely not her choice.

And... what does this mean? Is it possible that there is something else going on?

ETA: I now actually read the letter in the link. It says her clearance was "administratively withdrawn". That does not sound voluntary.
The letter also discusses continued investigations!

Sure there's lots going on.

And I know there has been a lot going on since Jan 2017 with Hillary and her mob looking at classified material.

This news is just step 1 of 4

💥Sun💥🥁💥Burn💥

link   
Cheryl Mills Too, I hope Bill hide's the fine stein china

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Inb4 the myriad posts like "Who cares" and "Why are you still talking about her" etc.

It is about time, however.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Huma, Heather, Bryan, Paul

Are my picks.
edit on 12-10-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Why redact them and not Mills, too?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
After reading the letter it is clear that it wasn’t as simple as Hillary calling up and saying, “I’d appreciate it if y’all would revoke my security clearance. This is dodgy and getting interesting.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
She got tired of viewing all the Winning and said "I can't take it, take my Sec Clearance away"

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Why redact them and not Mills, too?

Probably all part of the game to trigger frail Democrats.

Or, indictments are imminent !! 😎

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
She was either complicit or so hopelessly incompetent her security clearance should have been revoked as soon as the investigation into her server started.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I'm surprised she didn't sell it. Still, we can probably expect a book about her "heroic and historic" request sooner or later or sth. Making the best of a bad situation is about all dem dems have left at this point, is it not?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Maybe this is the news that Sean Hannity was hinting at.
He said he was going to have big news in the next few days.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I wonder if she asked that the others be relieved of their security clearance as well? She didn't give it up in protest of the others.

This is pure BS and allows her to save face.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Rumors flying around that the Russians are searching for new intel sources !!!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

The move comes almost a year after Grassley asked the department to investigate and review whether Clinton's aides still had security clearance.

At the speed of government!

It wasn't by her request.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hillary for prison ...2018
edit on 12-10-2018 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join