It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook And Twitter Ban Popular Independent Media Sites In Coordinated Purge

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Almost all MSM is run mostly by Liberal Catholics and Liberal Jews...Facebook,Google,Apple,YouTube and most of Hollywood is ran by liberals...Far more liberal billionaires than conservative billionaires...Never will defeat them,even some of the moderate conservatives on Fox News are more liberal than you think.So the censorship will only get worse and worse.
Judge Kavanaugh is more liberal than people think as well or you will never be nominated to the Supreme Court.Sadly this will only continue to get worse...Really nothing you can do to stop it.

edit on 14-10-2018 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

edit on 14-10-2018 by BlackJackal because: Replied to wrong post

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Every thing you mentioned about Trumps accomplishments were reported on left wing sites.... The difference is that they also report the stories that while true are not positive. That doesn’t make them fake news, that makes them the news...

Provide me some links to the allegations you made and allow me to research.

So far since no one has been able to provide any examples of the MSM outright lying or lying and then correcting the story we can conclude that the Fake News line peddled by the right is in fact a lie.

Now let’s see if the MSM is just not reporting valuable news.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Wasn't the left outraged a year or so ago about some country meddling in some election somewhere and using Facebook to make up fake news? I can't seem to remember what that was about, but boy, Facebook sure seemed to be very important.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It disturbs me greatly that one side of the political spectrum has no issue with this simply because they disagree with the majority of the pages that were discontinued. Legal questions aside (I know it's a private corp, etc, etc.), this should scare YOU. No matter your political leanings or your patronage of these pages this is a strike against freedom. At a time when I think most level headed people can agree that our MSM does not adequately perform their duty as the 4th Estate we should not just sit back and allow independent media, as wrong-headed as they might be at times, to be wiped out. This is frightening to me.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Gotta agree, I think social media and leftist tech giants are the scum of the Earth. That said, it is a private business let them run it into the ground.

If the left thinks this is the answer, then they've learned NOTHING from the Kavanaugh hearings or the last 2 years. Let them keep losing 10 points in the polls (or screw up what should've been a near sure thing, ie: retake the House) and then learning nothing from it. It may be hopeless for the Democratic party, my former party, but I am done giving two #s

Never correct your enemy when they are making a mistake
Besides, we can return the favor to face book and other authoritarian tech companies by severely punishing their pocketbooks (and devaluing investors' stock is always helpful)

The best way we can respond is by ensuring our money never goes toward any leftist business, never benefits any leftist causes and goes to our own people/businesses whenever possible. And donations? Do it much and do it often, to Republicans/Independents in vulnerable states.

We agree suppression or acting like a State run company is not the solution. Not even close. There may be some genuine anti-trust concerns there, but that is for the DOJ to take up with them in civil court

edit on 10/14/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Or when some activist POS judge ruled Trump blocking people on facebook meant he was violating their first amendment rights (some how)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The way I see it is that Facebook and Twitter are providing a service. The people using that service are obeying the terms of service. However, Facebook and Twitter don't like Republicans so they cut their service to those who promote conservative values. If they are allowed to discriminate based on political affilation then what can other business and services do? Can a bank deny you a loan because you are conservative? Can a bank call in your loan because your a conservative? Can a landlord who is renting you out space that you are using for Conservative information distribution turn around and evict you because you are conservative and he is liberal? Can a business have your car towed because they see a "Trump" sticker on your car? Can grocery store kick you out with your cart full of groceries because they found out you are conservative? Where is the line drawn can liberal corporate world literally cut off all services to you because you are conservative and leave you homeless on the streets?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
From Alex Jones to the 'Anti-Media'. It seems no one with their own thoughts are safe! Having said that, I , personally take info from both sides of the coin and use my own mind, and research to determine if it is relevant to me. I followed Alex Jones for a while a few years ago, but I thought he was getting a bit too much. Same for 'Policing the Police'. I unfollowed them because they were posting silly regular Police stops and calling it harassment. BUT! The point is, that it was MY choice to visit these sites. I don't need someone else protecting me from myself!!! Politically, I'm neutral. Not a Dem., or a Rep. I been following the climate change debate for a bit now, and I'm kinda leaning toward climate hoax! But I can see all the climate denier sites on Facebook, Twitter, You tube etc... getting 'filtered' out soon!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchenI have said that the Russians meddling with and influencing our elections was negligible at best. What they won't address is how the big internet search engines ISP providers and social media outlets and MSM worked to influence the election at extreme levels to control content and to clamp down on any damaging content that worked against Hillary. If bad PR stories got leaked, it was fake news. If damaging photos or videos of her raised questions about her health or ethics, it was branded extremist conspiracy. Imagine Russian tampering being an ant walking across your kitchen floor. Then imagine deep state and MSM media election tampering being a family of raccoons living in your kitchen walls and cupboards. They want to shut down free speech and the freedom of the press and if Trump has stymied these bastards in doing it, well, he's on our side.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I own and operate a business and it's nobody's business how I conduct mine. It's called capitalism and free enterprise, you got a problem with that?

If you use their platform, it's their business. Don't like it? Move to another platform or create your own. That's free enterprise.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join