It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook And Twitter Ban Popular Independent Media Sites In Coordinated Purge

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: BlackJackal

I always hear that they lie all the time, but in my experience I have not seen any example of this.

Looks like their propaganda plan works.

😎

But where is the proof? All I am asking for is an example of what you say happens all the time. Surely you can provide me with an example of their lies?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: BlackJackal

You missed my first post at ya that negates yours there.

Spinning is distorting.

Distortion is typically laden in mistruths.

Especially when you factor in the constant omissions, which clearly you are factoring out absolutely. It seems you have no actual concept about what I'm even talking about (see my first response for some idea).

The MSM is omissions is the MSM is distortions is the MSM is deceptions is the MSM is indoctrination is the MSM is persuasion is the MSM is social engineering is the MSM is division is the MSM is diversion is the MSM is obfuscation is the MSM is subversion is the MSM is pure propaganda.

Fox = MSM
CNN = MSM
etc
etc
etc

Ok, I agree with you that the MSM is full of agendas and bias. Yes, I understand what you are talking about completely.

However, the only reason I responded to this thread in the first place is because the narrative being pandered in this thread is that the innocent conservative news is under attack.

First of all, both conservative and liberal news sites were banned from twitter and Facebook. Secondly, it was brought up earlier that CNN and MSNBC were fake news. I have simply been asking for proof.

However, now I feel we are making progress because it looks like we are now on common ground. All news sites distort reality to their political bias and neither side is worse than the other.

So, in conclusion this post was an attempt at distortion in and of itself.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
IBliss is right in the fact that the MSM does distort. The Iraq war is a case in point.

Even the supposed left-wing MSNBC took Phil Donahue off the air because he was against the war.

The US MSM is run by the CIA.

That’s HOW I KNOW Trump is a black psychological operation.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
These threads are a crack up, conservatives complaining how private companies run their businesses and want government to step in an regulate them.

Net Neutrality threads are funny too when Progressives do the same.

Doh.

Well then bud, you are free to start your own social media platform and censor whoever you feel like... Go capitalism...

Nope. Because then I'll get hounded and probably end up in court because I hurt some lefties fee fees. The double standards you live by are staggering.

Okeydokey, if you aren't going to use the tools available to counter facebook and Co I guess you just going to keep bitching and crying about it...

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You may as well bang your head against the wall, you're not going to get through to any of them.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Your right…

That’s not my job to get through to the blind

My job is to get to those who can see

The blind and the seeing are Not Alike

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: olaru12

Does your company have the potential to influence the lives of every single American? As a follow up question, do you often mistake apples for oranges?

I actually have 3 LLCs, you need to be more specific.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
If Fox can broadcast it's rightwing propaganda because it's a privately owned corporation.

Why can't facebook and twitter run their business the way they want. It's not a state owned utility is it?

Fox News is not a public platform in which regular people can post their ideas and views. Not to mention the fact that Fox News also has left-wingers who are allowed to give their side on stories... It's obvious you have never tried to watch Fox News. On the opposite side you have CNN, MSNBC, who mostly put forth the ideas and opinions of left-wingers, and when some conservative, whom CNN/MSNBC thought were going to give a leftwing rant, actually states his/her views and show to be pro-Turmp/pro-conservative these left-wing news media cut them short and claim "we have some problems with the feed" or some dumb excuse...

Yahoo, google, Facebook, etc are also sites in which people post their views, and the Liberals who own these sites have shown how authoritarian they all are.

Do people really have to wonder why google is helping China restricting people's opinion and suppressing dissenting views, not to mention helping the Chinese authorities find dissidents and their families in the U.S.?...

Link

Or the fact that Fakebook's owner Bezos has given charity to radical Muslim extremist groups/people?
Amazon sent 'charity' donations to group led by 'hardcore Islamist,' report says

Meanwhile Bezos's Fakebook, and other Liberals who own youtube, yahoo, google, etc shut down and/or demonetize people who post conservative videos...

10 times Facebook censored conservatives

Yet Fakebook, youtube, etc still allow videos of radical Muslims in their channels meanwhile censoring anti-radical Muslim videos...

These are the same Liberal conglomerates who demonetize people and sites that lean to the right in politics such as Jihad Watch, as an example.

These are the same Liberal authoritarians who constantly claim "the right are mentally ill" with the latest example in which they are still claiming Kanye West is mentally ill and should seek help for being pro-Trump...

You know, similar to how "Harvard scholars called POTUS Trump a danger because he is mentally ill..."

How soon until the left in the U.S. will start sending people to "psych wards" simply for being conservative/Republican? You know, like China and countries like Cuba also deem political dissidents and puts some in psych wards, and others in prison?...

China Puts Dissidents in the Psych Wards

You would think that with all the "nazi bashing" that the left does constantly that they would not resort to the same tactics Hitler and the nazis used against political opponents...

Psychiatry expanded their vast control by broadening the definition of mental illness to include political disobedience. Thus, psychiatry became a tool of and ally to the government, particularly the Nazi-controlled regime.

guardianlv.com...

Which "other" authoritarian left-wing regimes also used/use such as the Soviet Union, China, Cuba, etc.

Political Abuse of Psychiatry—An Historical Overview

edit on 13-10-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: fix link

edit on 13-10-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add links.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

They can. The problem is the deception and insistence they don't do it.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

wow...talk about regurgitating lies... You are completely wrong about "both sides of the media distorting reality..."

Despite the fact that POTUS Trump has brough jobs back, which Obama himself at first claimed: "how is he going to bring them back, those jobs are lost and are never coming back" to now claiming that the economy and jobs getting better was started by him, Obama... Which the left-wing media regurgitates willingly continuously...

POTUS Trump made the economy better, employment is at a record high, including for minorities, not seen in decades. Unemployment is at record lows not seen since the 1970s. There are millions of people who don't need food stamps because of Trump's policies. He has made our NATO allies pay for our common defense and they are paying billions of dollars which no other U.S. President has been able to do. He was able to get prisoners from North Korea without paying billions of dollars. He got back the remains of our soldiers/sailors from North Korea, he just got the pastor freed from Turkey, etc, etc. Despite all the good POTUS Trump has done the left-wing media can't stop spinning stories falsely to critique everything he does...

From the every day claim about "Trump/Russia collusion" meanwhile the left, and left-wing media ignore the over $250 million U.S.D. that Russia gave to the Clinton Foundation, and the $500,000 pro-Russian speech given by Clinton, paid by a Russian bank with ties to the Kremlin, meanwhile his wife Hillary worked with the Obama administration to pass through deals that benefited Russia...

For over 2 years the left-wing media, which is most of the news media, have been posting false claims about POTUS Trump, and his policies...

edit on 13-10-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
BTW, i have been trying to find an article showing how google has been helping China not only find dissidents who post online and who live in China, but also family members who live outside of China, but the search engine is not helping. That story is a month or two old.

However, I found this gem.

Yahoo has settled a legal action brought by the families of Chinese dissidents

Yahoo has settled a legal action brought by the families of Chinese dissidents who claim that their details were handed over to the authorities by the internet giant.

The suit filed in the US District Court for the Northern District of California has been settled on undisclosed terms.

Neither party has made a statement since the news was announced, but Yahoo has confirmed that it has agreed to pay the legal costs of the case.

Yahoo settles China dissident case
Outside pressure gets too much

The left-wing media/Liberal giants are helping radical Muslims, and authoritarian left-wing regimes meanwhile demanding the same type of treatment, and even violence against Americans and legal resident for simply having a different opinion in politics from the left...

If you all, in the left, continue to side with such authoritarianism, you all will be complicit with Hitleresque and draconian left-wing/authoritarian policies in which the left are trying to "criminalize political opinion and free speech."

edit on 13-10-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

If Fox can broadcast it's rightwing propaganda because it's a privately owned corporation.

Why can't facebook and twitter run their business the way they want. It's not a state owned utility is it?

Fox News is not a public platform in which regular people can post their ideas and views...

Neither are Facebook, Twitter, etc..they are Privately owned companies. Here's another shocker, they don't want their platforms used as political battlegrounds and are trying to put an end to it.

Not sure about Fakebook, but if you're referring to Facebook, Jeff Bezos is Not the owner of Facebook.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This is no longer about hate speech or fake news, its about truth control:

Libertarian and Police accountability pages purged from Facebook

Those websites do not violate any of their T&C. They merely question Authority. Its Orwellian that they would be removed from one of the most visited sites in the world.

Facebook is no longer a "neutral platform". They are thought police. This is what needs to happen:

1. Expose Facebook for what it is across many platforms

2. Expose its privacy breaches

3. Expose its ties to three-letter-agencies

4. Expose secret Government funding, obfuscating the line between corporate and public.

And keep doing so until more and more people choose more positive companies. The only reason people
use it is because of their marketing propaganda that "everybody" is on Facebook.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Thats a load of crazy right there.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Thats a load of crazy right there.

Twitter and FB are paid off by special interests.

🖐

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: rollanotherone

I own and operate a business and it's nobody's business how I conduct mine. It's called capitalism and free enterprise, you got a problem with that?

Ha! You must be real winner to work for. I feel sorry for your serfs.

You don't have anything to worry about, I don't hire morons!! Or geeks that wear brown shoes!!

Easy to spot if you are one I have always heard.

You do need a hug, huh?

I'd like to stay and chat but I need to get to work...Union proud, Union Strong!!

www.sagaftra.org...

www.iatse.net...

Well, thanks for being so kind for sharing. I do like hugs and don't see why you hate if you want to give hugs? I just call balls and strikes and you have been fouling them off.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: [post=23857333]BlackJackal

Fake news?

oh yea, good find!

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

wow...talk about regurgitating lies... You are completely wrong about "both sides of the media distorting reality..."

Despite the fact that POTUS Trump has brough jobs back, which Obama himself at first claimed: "how is he going to bring them back, those jobs are lost and are never coming back" to now claiming that the economy and jobs getting better was started by him, Obama... Which the left-wing media regurgitates willingly continuously...

POTUS Trump made the economy better, employment is at a record high, including for minorities, not seen in decades. Unemployment is at record lows not seen since the 1970s. There are millions of people who don't need food stamps because of Trump's policies. He has made our NATO allies pay for our common defense and they are paying billions of dollars which no other U.S. President has been able to do. He was able to get prisoners from North Korea without paying billions of dollars. He got back the remains of our soldiers/sailors from North Korea, he just got the pastor freed from Turkey, etc, etc. Despite all the good POTUS Trump has done the left-wing media can't stop spinning stories falsely to critique everything he does...

From the every day claim about "Trump/Russia collusion" meanwhile the left, and left-wing media ignore the over $250 million U.S.D. that Russia gave to the Clinton Foundation, and the $500,000 pro-Russian speech given by Clinton, paid by a Russian bank with ties to the Kremlin, meanwhile his wife Hillary worked with the Obama administration to pass through deals that benefited Russia...

For over 2 years the left-wing media, which is most of the news media, have been posting false claims about POTUS Trump, and his policies...

After reading that, I'm going to star you for every single one of your posts that I read forever. Even if I think it's Horsesh!t.👍😎🍺

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

...and War. Shall we play a game? Thermonuclear War! Courtesy of George Soros.
edit on 14-10-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I know a few people that have to pretend to be ultra liberal to keep their jobs.

And what Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter and many media outlets are doing is a new low.

They are creating algorithms to block and conservative content or users comments.

You can see your post. It may look like people can also see it. But the responses to come in because it can only be seen on your screen.

These companies want all content and subject matter to be unison to liberal views.

I am waiting for a recording of some of these sessions that have liberals creating ways to hide conservative values. Normal people would be in Shock.

But to get into these meeting you need to pass a few levels of security.

new topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join