It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook And Twitter Ban Popular Independent Media Sites In Coordinated Purge

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: rollanotherone

I own and operate a business and it's nobody's business how I conduct mine. It's called capitalism and free enterprise, you got a problem with that?

Ha! You must be real winner to work for. I feel sorry for your serfs.

You don't have anything to worry about, I don't hire morons!! Or geeks that wear brown shoes!!

Easy to spot if you are one I have always heard.

You do need a hug, huh?

I'd like to stay and chat but I need to get to work...Union proud, Union Strong!!

www.icg600.com...

www.sagaftra.org...
edit on 13-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

www.iatse.net...
edit on 13-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: xuenchen

Especially independent sites like CNN and MSNBC

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯😁πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Serious request.

People like to throw around that CNN and MSNBC lie all the time and publish fake news. But I have never seen them publish anything knowingly false in the past. I have seen them post a story and then post a correction a day or two later(which is common amongst all news companies) but I have never seen an example of them publishing fake news.

The problem is BJ, they post the correction in side news after they had printed/reported the false story

Corrections are always done on the low to avoid lawsuits but the damage from the original "Headline" is already done. The majority of people never see the "corrections"...

More like they were lying their f#cking ass off and they knew it but it's okay because they can just post a "correction" when they are called out on their Bullsh!t.

Fake news and you defend it? It's been decades now. Remember Iraq?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You've spent this entire thread displaying contrary behavior.

Practice what you preach. Come down off that high horse. You are not the smartest guy in the room.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Not to mention the "original" lies get the most believers.

The "corrections" get the least but always the best.

πŸ’₯😎πŸ’₯

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Not to mention the "original" lies get the most believers.

The "corrections" get the least but always the best.

πŸ’₯😎πŸ’₯

Precisely my point. How often do MSM outlets "Headline" that they were wrong(lied). I remember a few that did but only because they had to or face getting sued out of business.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: muzzleflash

I didn’t attack you

You attacked me

You forget so fast

I NEVER attack people, I have too much respect for human beings but when they attack me, I respond.

I respect people as long as they respect me, it's that goddamn simple

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯😁πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Serious request.

People like to throw around that CNN and MSNBC lie all the time and publish fake news. But I have never seen them publish anything knowingly false in the past. I have seen them post a story and then post a correction a day or two later(which is common amongst all news companies) but I have never seen an example of them publishing fake news.

Every, Single, Time, they used the term "moderate rebels" (AL QAEDA) it was a LIE.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯😁πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Serious request.

The problem is BJ, they post the correction in side news after they had printed/reported the false story

Corrections are always done on the low to avoid lawsuits but the damage from the original "Headline" is already done. The majority of people never see the "corrections"...

More like they were lying their f#cking ass off and they knew it but it's okay because they can just post a "correction" when they are called out on their Bullsh!t.

Ok, let’s do this another way. Provide me with any news story that was corrected in a major way. I really want to see an example, preferably several examples of them lying.

I always hear that they lie all the time, but in my experience I have not seen any example of this. The corrections I was referring to earlier were minor corrections such as they got the day of the week incorrect or something but nothing major.
edit on 13-10-2018 by BlackJackal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

Only way the left can win is to cheat, censor, lie.

*shrugs*

since the republicans have "WON" every branch of government....I guess that means the left hasn't done any of those things, only the republicans have....logic is a bitch

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

They dont even have to spew falsehoods, all they have to do is spin everything they dont omit and distort. Its all still deception. Dont you know how propaganda works? Can you even define propaganda?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
These threads are a crack up, conservatives complaining how private companies run their businesses and want government to step in an regulate them.

Net Neutrality threads are funny too when Progressives do the same.

Doh.

Well then bud, you are free to start your own social media platform and censor whoever you feel like... Go capitalism...

Nope. Because then I'll get hounded and probably end up in court because I hurt some lefties fee fees. The double standards you live by are staggering.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯😁πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Serious request.

Ok, let’s do this another way. Provide me with any news story that was corrected in a major way. I really want to see an example, preferably several examples of them lying.

I always hear that they lie all the time, but in my experience I have not seen any example of this. The corrections I was referring to earlier were minor corrections such as they got the day of the week incorrect or something but nothing major.

Oops, one sec...
edit on 13-10-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: ☝

Damn, this footage is becoming rare on utube now...

edit on 13-10-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: ☝

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

They dont even have to spew falsehoods, all they have to do is spin everything they dont omit and distort. Its all still deception. Dont you know how propaganda works? Can you even define propaganda?

Of course they spin the news to the left, they are a left leaning political news network. But, Conservative networks like Fox News do the exact same except they spin it to the right. So yes, the bar to call something fake news is higher than just spinning and distortion because both sides do that. Unless you want to call both fake news

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Seems that many are all for free speech until it disagrees with theirs.

Why do they feel the need to purge these, if they're so sure that the causes they support are the best ones to be made?

The answer seems obvious, they're deathly afraid that too many will think differently then they're supposed to...

This is all too much like the old days when corporate leg-breakers would "encourage" people to toe the company line. Either toe the line, or your accounts will suffer for it...

Legal? Certainly it is, but right is a whole 'nother thing entirely.

I've no dog in this race, or horse in the fight, as I partake of neither--but it surely doesn't jive well.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Fake news?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Nothing Jives well anymore. Nobody can trust anything anymore due to the constant web of lies.

People rant here about division but we are always creating our own reality. Fall for the lies and division or don't, we all have a choice.

I feel that little by little, we will get sick of it and come together. In our own communities, with fair demands for our own enterprises and businesses.

I dream of a world where everyone boycotts Google, YouTube , Twitter, Instagram or whatever the f#ck the latest fad is.

People can't even create an account here anymore without using the beast...

The interesting thing about this internet censorship stuff is that it's going to open doors for upcoming programmers.

Sounds like an amazing opportunity to me.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

If Fox can broadcast it's rightwing propaganda because it's a privately owned corporation.

Why can't facebook and twitter run their business the way they want. It's not a state owned utility is it?

fox is liable, facebook and twitter have safe harbor. If they lose safe harbor, it'd be fine, but if they do twitter and facebook will wish they were at least myspace.
edit on 13-10-2018 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Does your company have the potential to influence the lives of every single American? As a follow up question, do you often mistake apples for oranges?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

You missed my first post at ya that negates yours there.

Spinning is distorting.

Distortion is typically laden in mistruths.

Especially when you factor in the constant omissions, which clearly you are factoring out absolutely. It seems you have no actual concept about what I'm even talking about (see my first response for some idea).

The MSM is omissions is the MSM is distortions is the MSM is deceptions is the MSM is indoctrination is the MSM is persuasion is the MSM is social engineering is the MSM is division is the MSM is diversion is the MSM is obfuscation is the MSM is subversion is the MSM is pure propaganda.

Fox = MSM
CNN = MSM
etc
etc
etc

edit on 13-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join