It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook And Twitter Ban Popular Independent Media Sites In Coordinated Purge

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The purge has hit a new maximum.

Facebook and Twitter appear to "coincidentally" be acting in unison against anything that even resembles "Conservative".

They have banned and purged hundreds of accounts and pages from their websites.

All just in time for the Nov 6th elections.

Seems they are nervous about losing the Democrat oxygen tanks.

Looks like they are engaging in election interference !!!

Somebody's paying them and I know who !! 😃

Facebook And Twitter Ban Popular Independent Media Sites In Coordinated Purge

Mark Zuckerberg and Jack Dorsey just carried out quite possibly the biggest attack on the free press in the history of America and the corporate media is cheering it on.

Mark Zuckerberg just shut down 559 pages and 251 accounts -- which include tons of massive independent media sites with millions of followers run by Americans -- a few weeks out from the midterms.

Jack Dorsey followed it up by banning many of the same independent news sites and the journalists who ran them on Twitter.

The pages included The Free Thought Project, Press For Truth, Anti-Media, Cop Block, Filming Cops, Counter Current News, Right Wing News, Noisy Room, Gun Laws Don't Work, Reverb Press, Nation in Distress, Clash Daily, Voluntaryist Veterans and many more.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

MEH who cares honestly? I know I don’t and I don’t use either one of those stupid things. Also this has been known for awhile now so really nothing to see here.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
If Fox can broadcast it's rightwing propaganda because it's a privately owned corporation.

Why can't facebook and twitter run their business the way they want. It's not a state owned utility is it?
edit on 12-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
If Fox can broadcast it's rightwing propaganda because it's privately owned corporation.

Why can't facebook and twitter run their business the way they want. It's not a state owned utility is it?

True, but at what point does it become election interference?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I own and operate a business and it's nobody's business how I conduct mine. It's called capitalism and free enterprise, you got a problem with that?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Yeah but Don lemon told me that Trump is the enemy of free press?

+40 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Does your company control 95% of what we see and hear on the internet?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

If Fox can broadcast it's rightwing propaganda because it's privately owned corporation.

Does Fox have the right to not run demb campaign ads? Of course it does. It works both ways. You want the state to take over private enterprise, news, information dissemination. Try China!! Communism appeal to you then?

And even if my company controlled 95% of internet content. It's still none of your business. Start your own production company and compete and quit the crybaby BS!!
edit on 12-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+28 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I have only voted once, for trump. Come November I am voting for the Republicans across the board. I'm not a Republican, dont consider myself Republican or Democrat. Just ticked off the way dems been doing things lately.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

If Fox can broadcast it's rightwing propaganda because it's a privately owned corporation.

I 100% agree with this statement. If people don’t like it then f#$%ing don’t use it. Simple as that.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

The Fox News TV Channel is a social media platform / quazi-public utility?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Somebody's paying them and I know who !!

is it the same person who has been paying all these women to make false accusations of rape and sexual assault against trump, then moore, then kavenaugh, along with all these protestors that have been out on the street so often?

just asking because that person has to be close to being broke by now!!!

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Does Fox have the right to not run demb campaign ads? Of course it does. It works both ways. You want the state to take over private enterprise, news, information dissemination. Try China!! Communism appeal to you then?

And even if my company controlled 95% of internet content. It's still none of your business. Start your own production company and compete and quit the crybaby BS!!

Wow...friendly chap aren't you...

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Does your company control 95% of what we see and hear on the internet?

Lucky if it's 0.0000000000000000095%

😃🥁😃

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
No wonder Facebook stock is plummeting, people are tired of their nazi style censorship.
Plus it’s just a click bait information gatherer that out grew its usefulness.

Accusing other of crybaby BS whilst having a online tantrum,classy stuff.

edit on 12-10-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Only way the left can win is to cheat, censor, lie.

*shrugs*

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

This is a weak corporatist argument.

They may be a private organization, but they control the data of millions and the reach of millions. Google itself is part of the purges and they are far worse. They also control internet traffic by the millions. When will that argument not be good enough?

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

The concept of 'freedom of speech' is unacceptable to google, twitter, FB when enacting their global expansion policies.

It is social engineering 101, and they will focus on the next generation until their goals are achieved. With the assistance of CNN and MSNBC and the Democrats, the ultimate goal is a submissive global population paying homage to big global government where everyone wears grey, has no assigned gender and gets 500 credits per week, exactly like every other human.

link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Somebody's paying them and I know who !!

is it the same person who has been paying all these women to make false accusations of rape and sexual assault against trump, then moore, then kavenaugh, along with all these protestors that have been out on the street so often?

just asking because that person has to be close to being broke by now!!!

Are you seriously going to defend Moore??? I mean cmon man, that dude is a creep and most likely did have sexual relations with a 14yo.

+6 more 
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

MEH who cares honestly? I know I don’t and I don’t use either one of those stupid things. Also this has been known for awhile now so really nothing to see here.

You and I may not use them, but MANY do.

Put this another way, how comfortable are you with companies that control the flow of information having a single sided agenda one way or the other?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join