It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman With 'Emotional Support Squirrel' Removed From Plane in Orlando

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This older woman who is handicapped stated when she registered for her flight that she had an emotional support animal. However she never disclosed it was a squirrel, and Frontier policy is that rodents, including squirrels, do not qualify for emotional support animals. Leave your pet squirrels at home folks.

BayNews9
The passengers of Frontier Airlines Flight 1612 had already boarded the plane when they were told they needed to get off because of a "situation," passenger Brandon Nixon of Ashland, Ohio told the Associated Press.

As Nixon got off the plane, he asked a flight attendant what was going on, and "all she said was 'a squirrel,' " he said.

Frontier said the woman's reservation said she had an emotional support animal, but it didn't say it was a squirrel. The airline's website says rodents, including squirrels, are not permitted as emotional support animals.

When the woman refused to get off the plane, Frontier called the police. Passengers were allowed to get back on about 15 minutes later, and the flight to Cleveland left just before midnight, about two hours late.

Leave no squirrel behind? The airline gave her a full refund plus a free ticket voucher, but she insists on coming for blood and says she will own a big portion of that company. LOL. I kind of feel bad for the lady, she is clearly not all there speaking like that.
edit on 10-12-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This sh*t is getting out of hand... seriously.

You just know civilization is too fat and happy when bullsh*t like this is making the news. The fact the news journalist isn't laughing in this cows face shows you where we are mentally as a society now.

Idiocracy is here...

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Never thought about having a pet squirrel.

I do know they taste pretty good with a little pepper and butter though...

Also fun is to throw one or two into the smoker when you are doing something else.

Edited to add... since this IS ATS, I will mention that you should throw them in the smoker AFTER they are field dressed...

edit on 12-10-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

'Emotional Support Squirrel'

Brilliant.
S+f+ Many.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Good god...
Just stop already.

I saw a story yesterday about a bar in texas making beer for dogs....
I dont want animals in my bar or restaurant unless they are cooked to medium on my plate with a side of steamed broccoli.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
First off it's not a 'squirl' it's a 'SQUIR-REL'

"Squirrel "

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated
hey, I put it in the pets section. More than anything this is a simple PSA that you do no bring rodents onto a plane, regardless if they are pets or emotional support animals.

That launcher however could be one way for her to get the animal airborne to her destination

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
She should have learned from the story of the emotional support hamster;
Told to flush hamster down toilet
Is this becoming an industry? What's wrong with using a woollen version instead of a live one?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
that is not really that outlandish. I have seen several dogs (large) drink beer from their bowls at parties. Some of the bigger pit-bulls and rottweilers really enjoy a good brew. My cousin used to give his dog Heineken whenever we had a big party. It never seemed to act drunk though. Just had that excited look that dogs get the whole night.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Emotional support squirrel.

Yah, I got nothing. It is a sad state of affairs when people are worried about things like that.

Also not sure how anyone can feel sympathy for the lady in the story. She thought it was a good idea to bring a squirrel on a plane. A plane that has other paying customers besides her.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I feel sorry for the squirrel, the poor bastard.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

If you even need a support squirrel you are not all there. What kind of support is a squirrel going to give someone? Does it crack her nuts for her?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Pah, that's nothing. My nephew used to feed his dog curries. He would wolf them down. But next day the dog would have severe smelly flatulence. Would not learn and still feed his dog curries till the day he died. And the dog lived to a ripe old age.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Holy flux, that was epic. I just woke up the house bursting out laughing at the that #in launch the squirrel gets

Oh man, perfect start to the weekend - cheers breau...

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Bluntone22
that is not really that outlandish. I have seen several dogs (large) drink beer from their bowls at parties. Some of the bigger pit-bulls and rottweilers really enjoy a good brew. My cousin used to give his dog Heineken whenever we had a big party. It never seemed to act drunk though. Just had that excited look that dogs get the whole night.

I've also never seen a dog that doesn't make a beeline for it the second someone drops or spills a beer. I swear my dad's old dog used to knock beers off the table on purpose just so he could clean it up.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
So, she was removed from the plane because she was acting squirrely? Yeah, I have seen spuirrely people disrupt things quite often.

I could see a far left activist considering a squirrel as treatment for emotional support.
edit on 12-10-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I am very fond of squirrels but that is only because they haven't damaged my property in any way. My brother in law however, God help any squirrel that gets in his sight.

Anyway, what a freaking freak. Where in the world do these people come from?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Dang,
Guess ole Richard Gere gets a pass on his Gerbil then.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
How can agents of chaos provide emotional support?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join