It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello 2018 World

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Aliens yes, but do not trust the ones in your life. No specific events of death by probability, names, or financial disruption can be said or the TA can be alerted. Ek can say Islamic State of Africa and Europe will cause death. Ek wouldn't buy beach front property. Yellowstone will be solved with teleporters in ground dumping in ocean, saving many. Also the luciferin alliance will pull some stunts as it spreads from Vatican to control Northern Europe.
edit on 12-10-2018 by JohanikaDeVries because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hello! Nice to meet all of you!

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I am back from my working. I've found that Akasha operate using protocals almost identical to wifi. They are nanotechnology which swin through blood and in the brain. They operate immune response and can repair and replace cells. In my time they replace much of the brain from an early age, allowing wireless thought communication and data download. I purchased a cellure phone and modified the wifi transmitter to work with Akasha. I download your English dictionary and your Wikipedia, which is much like the master record for Akasha. I now speel better.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JohanikaDeVries

Ok I have read your introduction, thanks for the heads up on a couple of things. It seems massive migration is becoming a big thing these days.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I read a good amount of your posts, and I'm intrigued.

If you're legitimate in your postings, I have a good number of questions; most chiefly- what brought you to ATS? Especially here, now, when the denizens here are much less interested in this topic, and more interested in the leader of the US and what hand he uses to clean his arse?

And if you're not legitimate, then bravo. You've done a good job in your attempt at creating an interesting persona.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

ATS has great skepticism and little interest in time travel due to many hoaxes and other reasons. It also has a great many users, users of intelligence who work in usefull fields to what I need. If I'm not mistaken, it was one of the President Trump, was it Barron who uses it? Therefore, a time traveler who may not want the TA to find them but need help with things pertaining to time travel can post honestly without fear of capture and can receive useful data. I will say that President Donald Trump sets the way for his son to do many great things. Another reason is that ATS eventually gives data to the IAW, who rarely cooperates with the TA, jurisdiction nonsense which benifit me. Any other questions?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Hello 2018

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
right... you crazy

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
You claim to be a time traveller from 2300's who built his own time travel device but you can't figure out how to get your Akasha connected to your smart phone?

Yeah ...... rantings of another lunatic.

It's a fun read though.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Hello there!

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied
I don't know what I just read.

Hi.

That's ok. I'm quite certain that he doesn't know what he wrote.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Hello John. How did this show up here when it was posted last year? I did not see it earlier either. Do the posts randomly move around or is there some funny business here? I mean other than this odd story.

Edit: I looked through this guys page and it's clearly a hoax. There are so many red flags I don't need to point them out.
edit on 22-1-2019 by just2cents because: It's a hoax

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I am new too! Welcome.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join