It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump vows to stop human trafficking

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

But then again, she does allegedly get time off to romp around places, just not that often. What are the most recent full body public images of her? Where is she and what is she wearing?

She's traveling around the country autographing her new book. And probably wearing an ugly designer pant suit that cost more than your car.

It's not like she's hiding in abject fear of the twitter in chief.

www.cnn.com...

edit on 12-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Well, lets hope she stays out of Florida during this tour.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

She didn't get elected.....throw her on the heap of forgotten historical figures and let her fade into ignonamy.

Oh wait, she keeps running her mouth and stirring crap up. Lock her up! Lock her up!

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

She didn't get elected.....throw her on the heap of forgotten historical figures and let her fade into ignonamy.

Oh wait, she keeps running her mouth and stirring crap up. Lock her up! Lock her up!

She needs to be indited first or do you believe in frontier justice with a rope and a tree?

Topic, how is trump going to stop human trafficking when he can't even stop the leaks coming out of the WH?
edit on 12-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
That was metaphorical and what do leaks about scoops of ice cream have to do with preventing women and children being trafficked into slacery.?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
No matter what Trump does, the left is going to attack him. He could be giving away the cure for cancer, and he will be demonized for it. Look, I don't like Trump. His personality is crass. He is in no way smooth, but he gets the job done. I do like what he is doing in some cases. This is one of them.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
If true.. why did he act so nice to Saudi Arabia and build a golf course in the UAE? I guess human trafficking is only important when it suits your needs / agendas. Glad you fools fall for the charade trump presents. I know a con when I see it. 70 plus year old men usually don't change.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

He will heed those vows just like the ones he made with his wife...

edit on 12-10-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: TonyS

So you are saying just let it go? Nothing to see here? Nice. Watch the vid, he is going for the source, not the Joes.

Another day, another example that no matter what Trump wants to do his detractors are going to hate on him for it.

Literally attempting to save women and children (of both sexes) from a life of horrors and abuse, and you guys are down on him about it......

Good christ you guys are absolutely losing it

I wish I could star you more for that comment, I guess there are many who would happily sell their soul to the devil just to win, regardless of loosing all that makes one "Human".

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I will tell you why it is cray. By the way that was a typo i swear I dont talk like that. haha

It is cray because most people have no idea that this is going on. It is also cray because the normal thing for presidents to do is usually protect these criminals.

It is also cray because it is unfortunately most likely an impossible task to complete.

It is also cray because he is going up against some of the most ruthless criminals to walk the earth.

I stand fully back him in this and and proud to have a president that actually addresses these problems.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Yes he will stop a trade thats been going on since the ancient greeks

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

President Trump vows to stop human trafficking

trump said he was going to indite hilldog and lock her up too. It's been 2 years and she's writing and selling books.

why the delay? trump says a lot of things....but it's good to see that trump and Kanye are good bros now!!!

Maybe, just maybe the delay came from all the people he had to fire or wait to resign within his own administration. Probably involved in human trafficking as well. Maybe he had to wait take control of the supreme court so the democrats didn't have to power to bury this problem anymore.

And yeah I agree, it's amazing that Trump allowed Kanye to start a rant in the oval office with "we are living in multiple universes, and in one universe, he is the person being jailed illegally and that he has to save the guy in this universe in order to save himself in the other universe." Talk about an attention grabber. Trump treated him with such respect too.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: lakenheath24

You don't have to let it go, but.........you're talking about stopping a trade much like the drug trade. Saw the video. They can round up some of the criminal organizations, but for every one they shut down, two more will pop up to take their place. As well, many of the criminal organizations he's talking about are international drug cartels. Good luck shutting them down.

Just like the war on drugs, the solution would be to go after the demand side of the equation by targeting the pedo rings and busting their customers. Problem with that is.........they're protected by the very Agencies that would be charged with shutting them down.

Your right, it would be nearly impossible. But if you legalized it (the sex aspect) , made it legit. Drug tested the girls, made sure they were willing participants. Took the children out of it. And taxed the business' owners. It could really damage the underground industry.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
If true.. why did he act so nice to Saudi Arabia and build a golf course in the UAE? I guess human trafficking is only important when it suits your needs / agendas. Glad you fools fall for the charade trump presents. I know a con when I see it. 70 plus year old men usually don't change.

I don't think it's a con. It could be. But there have been more pedophile rings busted than ever before in history since Trump took office. I think thats decent evidence that he might actually be doing something.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   
You are talking prostitution. The OP is about human trafficking. Big diff. You are talking bout shipping people across borders into slavery.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Hopefully it's not a con. Yet, I don't see evidence to support that trump has some giant moral compass underneath. It's mostly talk right now.

Also, arrests of traffickers don't really mean anything unless trump is ordering it. Everything that happeneds isn't because of trump. There's plenty of people in gov. Agencies who have been dedicated to ending human trafficking before trump ever said he was becoming president.

I think people are too eager to believe in QANON and think that justice is being done behind the scenes.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Prostitutes can also be slaves. They are controlled by fear, and in worse cases they sit in a room all day having sex so their handler can keep track of them.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Two different things but true no less. Tman is after the traffickers as per the OP's vid. Didnt want the thread to drift into a political debate about the merits of legalizing hookers.

a reply to: blueman12

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Not at all promoting the status quo. I'd love to see the head of the snake get cut off but that would require using some powerful external agency that could investigate and prosecute the offenders who occupy high government office and the rich Hollywood executives.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

actually it's a fine line between the two.

Some times humans are used for hard labor but I feel like a lot of them are being forced into sex slavery. Both part of the human trafficking industry.

edit on 13-10-2018 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join