It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Boss Is Harassing Me At Work Because of Trump

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Laughing at allegations is a bad thing.

I dont thinl you are characterizing him saying she is a bad person ro he doesnt want women in the work place fairly.

I dont know as I am not that poster, but from reading it he is saying if she left her friend with rapists that she thought were going to kill her, she was bad (something I disagree with as fear could have outweighed logic at that point) and that ignoring of traditional gender roles has caused problems (this is different than saying women shouldnt be allowed to work).

Nonetheless, your post seemed beneath what I would normally expect from you, regardless of rather or not its the mud pit.

Its not a big deal and I think no less of you, was just commenting that is seemed like a worthless jab at the OP in this thread.

Oh and eta; can I assume you will be making similar posts to anyone on the left who mocked kavanaugh or assumed he was guilty with no evidence?

edit on 12-10-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
Ah cheers for clarifying

I like the UK system where you can film someone without permission and that film can be used as evidence if a judge deems it appropriate.
The two party consent law just seems like a licence for people to # each other over and get away with it because permission to film was not established first.
Technicality protecting the guilty, hardly seems like the land of the free to me.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I don't tell any of my clients who I support. I'm just there to take their money, liberal or Conservative.

Having said that, many of my friends tried to shame me for voting independent. Telling me it was my fault that Hillary lost because I didn't vote for her. LOL

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Great policy. I tend to keep things that can effect my money around my money making to myself.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

things seemed to be going as well , That is until the Kavanaugh hearings started.

Good, the left-right paradigm psyop is working then... Now you'll need to run to the radicals on the right and surround yourself with neocons for your own protection, it was inevitable that Trump would do the same...

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBuddy

Take photographs too of everything.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
This is why many people operate under the idea that politics and religion is not discussed in the work place.

link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

BS mate. Film a girl on a train and you will get done for upskirting. It carries more time than dealing heroin. Just ask my son in law.

link   

He had a conversation with some other big-wig right behind my desk and they were talking about how all "backwoods conservatives" are stupid and ignorant. Mind you, I have a degree from one of the most prestigious colleges on the planet...Cornell University, so I am far from stupid and I felt so pissed off I almost quit right there.

Ah such tolerance, yep these are true intellectuals.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Wondered what the fuss was .

They're all saying 'dig your heels in' against this RD guy , but maybe just don't . Give him some signs you're a liberal too , stroke his little ego a bit , and go home happy that the kids are fed with blue pills

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

What if you work in a church?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: roadgravel

What if you work in a church?

What if you are a Senator or a trolling intern?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBuddy
a reply to: bender151

Lol, while I appreciate your candor, a degree actually does mean you're smart. The question is your definition of smart. So we'll meet half way. I'm smart when it comes to what I went to college for. Can I rip apart an engine and put it back together, nope. Can a mechanic do what I do, nope.

Going to agree with bender151 on this one.

Degree doesn't mean you're smart.

Cornell is a nice place, I don't really care about it. If I were a hiring manager, I'd file it alongside the resumes of equal levity, which would include community college graduates and high school graduates with good work records.

Sorry, it's just a little shinier than ex-convicted felon, in my line of work.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBuddy
I never in my life thought I'd say this, but I'm scared that fanatic liberals actually DO have the power in this country and I'm fearful to even have a conversation with anyone just in case I say something conservative! What have we come to when thinkers of any sort are becoming too scared to even chat about the direction our country is headed? When we can't even be comfortable in our own skin?

I will continue keeping on, but I'm thinking that I should at least start recording things just to protect myself in the event of.....who knows what. I'm so disillusioned right now and hope that these types of people do not regain power ever again because they're evil sob's.

First off, I'm sorry that you are suffering this level of crap. Doesn't matter what your party affiliation is, that should have no impact on your job. Talk to a lawyer and find out if it's legal to cover your butt by recording abuse. Think of it as fueling a lawsuit.

Secondly, I'm sure that there are plenty of liberals in similar situations. This isn't about politics...this is about dick bosses! They come in all stripes and colours. Trust me...I'm a union guy.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

BS mate. Film a girl on a train and you will get done for upskirting. It carries more time than dealing heroin. Just ask my son in law.
I've never 'upskirt' filmed so I wouldn't know about stuff like that.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Neither did he is my point. Didn't stop him getting arrested and losing his job over just an accusation.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I can't understand how the hard left got so brainwashed into believing in this political crap spewed by the Democrats. By nature, hard right conservatives don't get hypnotized, none have the proper brains to hypnotize, they just get overloaded and watch a movie on TV or start cooking or watch sports.

Liberals are much easier to hypnotize into believing lies, a conservative is hard wired to resist change too fast and does require believable evidence more often to convince.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

As everyone has already posted document everything
Emails notes recordings. Don't use unless needed
edit on 12-10-2018 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Yep, expect to be hated in this world.....
The perp giving you hate is on his way to the gutter......so you can have his spot because you will easily outlast his punk azz

And you don't have to get mean, nope be uplifting and have a mindset to teach........when conversing with him........he be gone in 60 seconds.....you can have his punk azz desk
edit on 12-10-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

As everyone has already posted document everything
Emails notes recordings.

Yeah, good advise dude.

Document and record everything that anyone does, whenever it triggers your over sensitive emotions, then report it all to HR & the higher ups.

You'll be the most popular person in the work place in no time... Then everyday will become a stress free utopia.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join