It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Boss Is Harassing Me At Work Because of Trump

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Thank for all of the responses to the thread everyone! A couple of things I'd like to get straight:

1: There have been a few claims that for some reason I started a thread on a conspiracy site that was untrue. My answer to this is simple. Why would anyone waste their time doing such a thing? I was merely venting a bit and since none of you know who I am, I figured it was a safe zone to do so without real life backlash.

2: One member here decided that I deserved such treatment because of my prior posts here on another thread involving Ms. Fords allegations against Judge Kavanaugh. My response to the posters silly ad hominem attacks is also simple using simple logic and 1st year Philosophy.

This is the posters argument:

1: The OP posted statements I didn't agree with on a website.
2: The OP cannot be trusted.
3: The OP has issues regarding the state of his country.

Therefore, the OP deserves to be treated harshly at work.

I'm sure even the poster can agree that his argument is fallacy.

I would also like to point out that this poster did the exact same thing to me that he claims I did to Ms. Ford and then claims I am wrong while he is right. This is typical of leftists and is easily recognizable by anyone over the age of 5 using minimal critical thinking skills.

If said poster would ever like to debate any issue with me I would gladly do so using only half of my brain.

Thanks again to all that responded and I have decided to just try to keep things cordial without talking of politics if I can help it. I can't afford to leave this place just yet as it would put a large asterisk on my burgeoning career. If something drastic happens, I will certainly update the thread!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBuddy
...I have decided to just try to keep things cordial without talking of politics if I can help it. I can't afford to leave this place just yet as it would put a large asterisk on my burgeoning career. ...

Good move. But don't stop looking for a plan B.

Good luck to you!

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Keep the recorder on your phone on and go to human resources. Tell them to keep his ass in line or you will quit. A job is not worth your sanity.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBuddy

These people are sick, not a normal behavior if you ask me. Seems to me that a large part of the U.S. population has been under influence from something that makes them pretty crazy...

MK-ULTRA projects of 2018 ?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
You have gotten a lot of good advice but let me stress this and trust me on this one: DO NOT go to HR....Just don't.

You will NOT get a sympathetic ear or help. You will likely be labeled a trouble maker and they will find ways to make your work life even more miserable for it!

Keep everything documented meticulously. That will be very useful one day.

This situation is intolerable and extremely unfair, but typical of today's Corporate world. Full of do nothing, know-it-all, abusive people in management positions who think they can get away with anything they want.

Unless, you are in a "protected" class, ie. minority or over the age of 50, they can basically get away with all sorts of abuse.

I've been the victim of this sort of thing myself, and trust me, the biggest mistake I made was going to HR.

p.s. BEST thing I did was talk to my Dr. about the stress/depression/anxiety the situation caused me. That was what helped me out in the end.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Totally agree with everything said.

Be aware, also, that despite 'coverage' or what have you
companies still need to have a turnover of 'ressources' of the human kind
refreshing the gene pool !

Most of it is natural, kind of "wastage"
a lot of time is focused on the unmovables
or the Steady Eddies, but mostly
on the good-but-not-all-together-in-the-club, people

The best way, is to put them under duress :
Since we're not going to replace Angela, right now
we'll pile on an additional, 'pre-agreed upon', workload on to Debbie

How long will Debbie last ?
Not long !

2 less on the pay roll
you reshift responsibilités
rince/restart/rince

Yukk

But why Debbie, why, why, why was she chosen ?
Well, it could be for any one of reasons...

mainly because of her inability to get the Team Ethic,
button it, knuckle down and 'blend in' as HR would say

It's grim out there

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

rinse.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
or you could just ignore him. Trump isnt going to be president much longer anyway.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Consistency.

Its what I like about you.

Not for actual advice though, never actual advice.

Peace

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Cassi3l

rinse.

erase and re-wind

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

or you could just ignore him. Trump isnt going to be president much longer anyway.

LOL....with the names bandied about by the Dems for 2020, I wouldn't take that bet....

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
unintentionally funniest internet post of the day!!!!
Well done sir!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
In most states, you don't need to reveal that you are recording conversations. Check your state's law.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
unintentionally funniest internet post of the day!!!!
Well done sir!

Yep, like they ignored him all the way until he was the GOP nominee.... LOL.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Announce you are trans and the surgery hasn't gone well.

Make it clear you don't want to discuss it further, you are not are you seeking a sex partner.

Check mate.

What the hell can he do now.

If he is stupid enough to continue with political bull#, explain gently to him, that Obama care pays to cut your tackle off, but don't pay for repairs or reversals.

So you decided to vote for Trump in memory of your missing tackle.

Just remember, to avoid getting their asses reamed, most blokes that go trans declare that they are lesbians. (and keep dick and balls)

Be a trans lesbian, if things get bad, declare you are a black single mum as well.

Your.. ......surgery problems can be your disability.

If he's a democrap he is obliged to start a go find me campaign for you.

This will find your new business.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I hate gossip, but I'd love to be a fly on the wall at your work after the elections.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Maybe your boss wanted your job for someone else. One of his buddies or his current tart?

And he was just looking for something to harass you about.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join