It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Boss Is Harassing Me At Work Because of Trump

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBuddy

Document everything. If you're comfortable enough with him, then discuss it with him before going to HR. If your recording make sure you're in a 1 party state. At that point if HR wont do anything, tell them you will see them in court and dont be surprised if some unsavory recording surface.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

They're just trying to force you to retaliate so they can say "See, I told you Trump lovers are no gewd!"

Just keep a cool head and they'll get bored with it.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I have mandatory training every year where I have to pass a quiz on this. You've got a solid case you can take to HR IF YOU HAVE PROOF AND WITNESSES. Check out your particular state board for labor and follow everything they publish. Drop all of that in HR's lap and even CEO's of large companies get fired if the state lawyers get involved. Give HR the chance to correct the issue first but tell them you'll be going up the chain of command to the state level very, very quickly.
edit on 12-10-2018 by tkwasny because: Addition

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

I like this, using demos tactics for good lol.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: JDmOKI

As everyone has already posted document everything
Emails notes recordings.

Yeah, good advise dude.

Document and record everything that anyone does, whenever it triggers your over sensitive emotions, then report it all to HR & the higher ups.

You'll be the most popular person in the work place in no time... Then everyday will become a stress free utopia.

Wth are talking about? That goes with any office environment and situation not just your political bullsheet you take so seriously.

I had conflict with a co worker and the only thing that saved me was phone recordings and emails. So yea it's good advice based on experience

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBuddy
So I recently got a great promotion at the company I work for. While I won't name them, they are a Fortune 500. I'm not a big-wig, just middle management.

I share an office space with a GM and a Regional Director.

We have a television hanging on the wall in the office and the hearings were on.

'Nuff said.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Talk to him privately. And record it. After that the decision is made.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

As everyone has already posted document everything
Emails notes recordings.

Yeah, good advise dude.

Document and record everything that anyone does, whenever it triggers your over sensitive emotions, then report it all to HR & the higher ups.

You'll be the most popular person in the work place in no time... Then everyday will become a stress free utopia.

Wth are talking about? That goes with any office environment and situation not just your political bullsheet you take so seriously.

Firstly, human mentality is universal... doesn't matter if it's an office environment or on the factory floor.

Secondly, I never mentioned anything about politics.

I had conflict with a co worker and the only thing that saved me was phone recordings and emails. So yea it's good advice based on experience

I'll take your claim at face value... But, I still highly doubt your "experience" relates to how the OP explained his own situation.

Advising the op to go after a higher ranking and apparently very popular work colleague, simply because they had a heated political debate and someone put an Obama sticker on his car, is idiotic and will not make his life easier in the long run... imo.

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

They're just trying to force you to retaliate so they can say "See, I told you Trump lovers are no gewd!"

Just keep a cool head and they'll get bored with it.

Exactly...

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Get out of there!!! I've been in that situation. Couldn't get any work done on a particular task because a retarded senior manager thought it was funny to make people jump in their chairs by squeezing a rubber chicken. The only way I could prove it was him was to use a webcam and mini fisheye rear view mirror. Our software engineering manager was furious that I
hadn't gone through him, but all he would do was to ask them to do it quietly.

A lawsuit isn't worth it. They will just put you under "performance review" and find every single possible fault they can find. It will just be a slow grinding death spiral. Just find a better job now. You have the advantage if you are still employed.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I work for a company that is #1 in its market.
We don't call Human resources "Corporate Resources" for nothing.
They have completely taken the "Human" element right out of the equation. They are the least people to turn to at this
particular company because they have proven under the current management to be purposefully inept.

That being said this is also the most ass backwards company i have ever worked for. So that aspect is just par for the course here. Go to HR with your complaint. But I would certainly document everything.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

all emails are saved and usually calls are recorded why is this even an argument? and why is it hard to document stuff just in case? I'm not saying have a tape recorder and do spy work

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
KICK HIM IN THE NADS AND RUN LIKE HELL!!!

That's all I can think of to help..sorry bro.

I realize it's not great advice but i'm starting to not really care anymore..

This is just my 2 cents.....

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBuddy there are a couple things you should be doing.

One is recording everything.

Also I would like to give you some advice.
I have a lot, and I mean a LOT of Left leaning friends. Most of which are LGBTQ with a healthy mix of Feminists and Others.
I am also Bisexual though I only came out about it about 5 years ago, at 36 years old its kind of been interesting and freeing.

My political affiliation is Extreme Red Right..
I my views are more indifferently centrist however, as I can see both sides of issues and the pros and cons of both.

But in political actions I will fight whichever side I feel is Harmful.
I hated Bush for his wars.
I used to Love the Clintons.
Obama was Articulate and likable, but some decisions made me distrust him.

So you can see that I bring a lot of dichotomy as I attend many groups and meetings since 2015.

And none of them hear the Truth come out of my mouth, but None of them could accuse me of Lying and win that Argument.

So on to the advice now that you know where I come from a little and mainly that I am an
Expert Deceiver and Master twister of Words, and skilled at Escalation/De-Escalation, Mentalism of magician class Rapport and Solution building through manipulative fun.

Ok so let's just say I am such a good liar I have a Certificate from Satan of Achievement that's titled the "SILVER TONGUED DEVIL AWARD"

Anyway, moving on.

Let me tell you what to do step by step.

1. Read the document left on your desk.
2. After having read it pick five lies Trump told and practice discussing them in front of a mirror. When you talk about them say how disgusted you are and why, and make a disgusted face. Furrow the brow look down and curle the lips like you just tasted a hot flat beer.
Also shake your head slightly while doing this and talking.
Making the look and feel real is more important than topic.

See your boss left that there because he believes you would hate Trump like he does if you were more "informed".

You get it? This is your career.. don't let this cause trouble, HR is not always your friend.

You need to after practicing find a moment in a day to talk to your regional manager when appropriate, if the GM is also liberal then all the better.

Tell them about the document you found and talk about how disgusting it is that anyone would lie this much. Convince them by not saying too much

The goal is to get them talking about it.
Make eye contact when they do. Make a slight nod the head ever so slightly as you talk to them, they will see that and keep talking.
this will make them "forgive" and help build rapport as you should in the future continue talking about said issues with more care and never directly give a yay or nay.
But these are big wigs in your new branch, you need to buy them drinks, bring in blue or rainbow cupcakes during holidays for your bosses and coworkers, donuts at least twice a week

Also, wear whatever tie you normally do but get like 3 blue ties from a thrift store and one sweet ritzy blue one.

Your goal here is to turn the political bigotry away from you by showing the appearance of someone who converted to their views and use MENTALISM to build RAPPORT with anyone you communicate with at the office.

To accomplish the 3 C's of Infiltration you must
1. Con
2. Conceal
3. Control

There is a book called "Work Like a Spy" by J.C. Carleson I think her name is.
She is an ex CIA operative who now is in the Private Sector.

The book explains how to apply alot of CIA infiltration And Manipulation techniques to a Work Environment.
Everything from Manipulation to Getting ahead by becoming everyone's favorite that you need to like you.

You can have a lot of fun doing it to, I know I did when I worked at a corporate business.

To learn the Basics of what I am telling you will not only turn this around but change how you handle people in a country gone mad with "Social Justice"
You can learn the art of MENTALISM by copying and pasting this link

danielakawmd.files.wordpress.com...

Once you have learned and practiced this enough you will discover a whole new world of conversation and interaction.

Just don't forget to focus from the top down at your workplace,
AND HAVE FUN

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: MrBuddy
While lawsuits sound fun, they are not and I don't have the intestinal fortitude for such things. Besides, it'd take 20 years of court costs just to see a return. Meh. I just want to work in peace and live my life.

You sound intelligent, educated and logical. Get an LLC, a web site and start your own consulting business.

Funny you should mention that. I’ve been in the process of doing so myself. Bit of a pain in my arse only because when I get home from work I get super lazy and watch a cool movie and play ATS with you guys. Kinda like what I’m doing at work.....
SHHHH
But I only have two more steps to go. Hit the bank on the way home for that new account and fill out one more form.

Yep, super hard working employee right here. No wonder they want you gone.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutisticEvo
a reply to: MrBuddy there are a couple things you should be doing.

One is recording everything.

Also I would like to give you some advice.
I have a lot, and I mean a LOT of Left leaning friends. Most of which are LGBTQ with a healthy mix of Feminists and Others.
I am also Bisexual though I only came out about it about 5 years ago, at 36 years old its kind of been interesting and freeing.

My political affiliation is Extreme Red Right..
I my views are more indifferently centrist however, as I can see both sides of issues and the pros and cons of both.

But in political actions I will fight whichever side I feel is Harmful.
I hated Bush for his wars.
I used to Love the Clintons.
Obama was Articulate and likable, but some decisions made me distrust him.

So you can see that I bring a lot of dichotomy as I attend many groups and meetings since 2015.

And none of them hear the Truth come out of my mouth, but None of them could accuse me of Lying and win that Argument.

So on to the advice now that you know where I come from a little and mainly that I am an
Expert Deceiver and Master twister of Words, and skilled at Escalation/De-Escalation, Mentalism of magician class Rapport and Solution building through manipulative fun.

Ok so let's just say I am such a good liar I have a Certificate from Satan of Achievement that's titled the "SILVER TONGUED DEVIL AWARD"

Anyway, moving on.

Let me tell you what to do step by step.

1. Read the document left on your desk.
2. After having read it pick five lies Trump told and practice discussing them in front of a mirror. When you talk about them say how disgusted you are and why, and make a disgusted face. Furrow the brow look down and curle the lips like you just tasted a hot flat beer.
Also shake your head slightly while doing this and talking.
Making the look and feel real is more important than topic.

See your boss left that there because he believes you would hate Trump like he does if you were more "informed".

You get it? This is your career.. don't let this cause trouble, HR is not always your friend.

You need to after practicing find a moment in a day to talk to your regional manager when appropriate, if the GM is also liberal then all the better.

Tell them about the document you found and talk about how disgusting it is that anyone would lie this much. Convince them by not saying too much

The goal is to get them talking about it.
Make eye contact when they do. Make a slight nod the head ever so slightly as you talk to them, they will see that and keep talking.
this will make them "forgive" and help build rapport as you should in the future continue talking about said issues with more care and never directly give a yay or nay.
But these are big wigs in your new branch, you need to buy them drinks, bring in blue or rainbow cupcakes during holidays for your bosses and coworkers, donuts at least twice a week

Also, wear whatever tie you normally do but get like 3 blue ties from a thrift store and one sweet ritzy blue one.

Your goal here is to turn the political bigotry away from you by showing the appearance of someone who converted to their views and use MENTALISM to build RAPPORT with anyone you communicate with at the office.

To accomplish the 3 C's of Infiltration you must
1. Con
2. Conceal
3. Control

There is a book called "Work Like a Spy" by J.C. Carleson I think her name is.
She is an ex CIA operative who now is in the Private Sector.

The book explains how to apply alot of CIA infiltration And Manipulation techniques to a Work Environment.
Everything from Manipulation to Getting ahead by becoming everyone's favorite that you need to like you.

You can have a lot of fun doing it to, I know I did when I worked at a corporate business.

To learn the Basics of what I am telling you will not only turn this around but change how you handle people in a country gone mad with "Social Justice"
You can learn the art of MENTALISM by copying and pasting this link

danielakawmd.files.wordpress.com...

Once you have learned and practiced this enough you will discover a whole new world of conversation and interaction.

Just don't forget to focus from the top down at your workplace,
AND HAVE FUN

:: stands up, slow clap::

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
If you do consider reording someone. Look into state and your company policies on that. Write down anyone in earshot of these comments that you think might be fair if asked about what was said. Best wishes.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

Best answer I can give you (as i work in corporate world too) is begin keeping detailed notes, possible recordings of these exchanges.... Ultimately, if this behavior continues, you'll have evidence of dates/recordings/etc. to relay over to HR, and ultimately, any outside lawyers to help protect your worker rights.

This, this is all you need to know 👍🏻
Stay strong bro, this type of dilemma can actually ruin people. Not many people will admit to this, you are not alone ✊🏻

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
You were baited
Took it hook , line , and sinker

My response in cases like this
This is an unethical conversation . It ends here.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Their minds are already made up, you can record all you like but you will probably never take on the financial responsibility of defending your position it gets way to $big.
Use your position of current to obtain alternative similar employment elsewhere and in the meantime gather all proof of misconduct i.e stickers, recordings, secret hidden cameras and once you leave and have freed yourself of the building anxiety and discomfort anomalously post those miscomings on social media for the whole world to see.
You will find very quickly they will be put in their place let along sacked by their superiors for politicising the work place, a place by law to be free from biased.
Peace.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I concur with the other posters, get evidence but do it subtlety, if you are caught he will take your job and judging by your reports and his character he might just do that.

If that doesn't work and your reports are dismissed, tell your boss you have a crazy friend called cake, who nearly tore his next door neighbors screen door off because he ripped off a disabled man-and that man fled the state. Now if he can nearly destroy a locked screen door with his bare hands, imagine what he could do to you...

If you ever get harassed again or fired, tell him that story because it's 100 percent true. I'm Cakeman.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join