It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prager U - The Black Card

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

"Their story is unique, and their story is beautiful. Because it's American. That's the only card I've ever been interested in playing."
-Candace Owens, speaking of her Grand parents

In this Prager U video, Republican Candace Owens explains the "Black card" and explains how it is used to shake down multi-national corporations or confer imagined victimhood/oppression (when the person was never a victim of oppression). She also explains why people who have a genuine reason to use the "Black card" are the ones who never do - when they have problems they fix them, they don't blame everything and everyone but the problem.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Wasn't Prager U's twitter account suspended? I mean if so doesn't that mean they are racist! Why in the world would this black woman work for them? Is she actually a white woman made to look black?

I am being sarcasms

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Ahh yes, Nazi U, a bunch of nazi's dogwhistling to other nazis about their dear nazi leader and the next nazi plan.

Nazi

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
If I had Bezos money, I'd buy CNN and make it mandatory to show a Prager U segment every hour.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Police Called on Black Man Who Was Babysitting 2 White Children

Damn, if only he didn't have his black card...maybe this could have been avoided.

Let me check for my black card, oh there it is, still got it.

Sources: Black man that grew up knee deep in the hood dirt poor. This black man is under no delusions about race relations in America and despite the obstacles, despite having to work three times as hard as my white peers, has been able to pull himself up to the position where he leads a team of 20 developers at the age of 30.

Acknowledging racial issues in America != 'playing a victim card' and saying so is a cop out to avoid having to address the issue.

Bitch please, she's not different that Al sharpton.

Let me check, yup, still got my black card. I guess it's not been 'taken' because I was taught never forget who you are and where you come from. despite where you are. When I visit the hood, and I still do, it's nothing but love. "He made it".
It might be because I don't turn my nose down at other blacks as if I'm somehow different. You know the ones I'm talking about Candance.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

You do realize Prager is Jewish don't you?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
........she also explains why people who have a genuine reason to use the "Black card" are the ones who never do - when they have problems they fix them, they don't blame everything and everyone but the problem.

So, are you saying it's a Republican Gal that's showing us all the way...this is pathetic!

BTW, Prager is a would be covert racist....just not subtle enough.
edit on 12-10-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Ahh yes, Nazi U, a bunch of nazi's dogwhistling to other nazis about their dear nazi leader and the next nazi plan.

Nazi

I am severely confused now......Thanks

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: calwoodbutcher

You do realize Prager is Jewish don't you?

How convenient of an alibi.

Just like that nazi Shapiro, dont fall for it.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Nazi

So Mike Rowe is a Nazi now?

How about Dave Rubin?

You are the one dog whistling to leftists here. Who happen to be just as authoritarian as Nazis.

Eta: People like you are why the word has lost most of it's meaning...
edit on 12-10-2018 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
#recognizesarcasm

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

How convenient of an alibi.

It's not an alibi. It's a fact. Dennis Prager is Jewish.

Here's a recent quote of his:

When I was in graduate school, I learned a lot about the left. One lesson was that while most liberals and conservatives abide by society's rules of order and decency, most leftists do not feel bound to live by these same rules.
Today, we watch leftist mobs scream profanities at professors and deans, and shut down conservative and pro-Israel speakers at colleges. We routinely witness left-wing protesters block highways and bridges; scream in front of the homes of conservative business and political leaders; and surround conservatives' tables at restaurants while shouting and chanting at them.

He's pretty observant.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Does this make kanye west a nazi?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Guys, are you new? MisterSpock is obviously being facetious. He's not a wackadoo.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Does this make kanye west a nazi?

Of course it does.

Listen to what he says, not the actual words mind you, but what he "MEANS".

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Good talk by Candace Owens.
Shame of it is by overusing the victim card they disregard the real success stories of those who improved their situation through their own initiative. What kind of role models does victimhood offer? None is the answer.
edit on 12-10-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied
Police Called on Black Man Who Was Babysitting 2 White Children

Damn, if only he didn't have his black card...maybe this could have been avoided.

Let me check for my black card, oh there it is, still got it.

Sources: Black man that grew up knee deep in the hood dirt poor. This black man is under no delusions about race relations in America and despite the obstacles, despite having to work three times as hard as my white peers, has been able to pull himself up to the position where he leads a team of 20 developers at the age of 30.

Acknowledging racial issues in America != 'playing a victim card' and saying so is a cop out to avoid having to address the issue.

Bitch please, she's not different that Al sharpton.

Let me check, yup, still got my black card. I guess it's not been 'taken' because I was taught never forget who you are and where you come from. despite where you are. When I visit the hood, and I still do, it's nothing but love. "He made it".
It might be because I don't turn my nose down at other blacks as if I'm somehow different. You know the ones I'm talking about Candance.

I think we are all aware that individual racism does actually exist. I might even be tempted to say that there are occasionally examples of institutional racism (yes, there are police issues - they do exist). But I think what you are missing here is that if what you are saying about yourself is true, that you worked so much harder and so on - that is something that most "conservative" people would laud. It wouldn't matter what your skin color is in that scenario.

To be honest with you, although society in the USA is still pretty much ran by these horrible "old white males", it seems that as far as what it is "bad to be" in relation to who you are physically - I see and hear and read crap every day telling me how horrible I am and in some instances that I need to be eliminated. I don't see that so much about black folk. Seems that only a few pinheads here and there are calling for that. Now if you want examples of weirdos screaming and writing that all white males should be exterminated - there are examples aplenty.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

What scientific instrument did you use to measure that you "had to work 3 times as hard as your white peers"?

Cause i call BS. Anyone who works harder is going to be promoted as you were. If anything you are proof Against the myth that upward mobility is not possible for a black man in a white mans company/world. You just proved that anyone can work hard, get noticed, and get promoted. Just too bad you still have a chip on your shoulder and still had to try to make it a race thing. Nice link. Why not just show us a link of some slavery atrocities it would be just as relevant cause all youre saying is "black people have been mistreated". Ok so if I bring up evidence of a white person mistreated does that prove anything? Of course not, we could sit here all night bickering back and forth but why do that?

Seriously why did you do that? What does that babysitter have to do with everything? Its like youre jumping up and down shouting "LOOK! Remember that racist white person from last week? We found one! We found a racist white person! SEE? They DO EXIST! We finally discovered one so this is proof racism is rampant in America! Something MUST be done! OMG!"

Drama queens. You are gonna be hurtin for certain my friend when whites finally decide to do something about the completely lopsided percentages of whites killed by blacks and vice versa. It wont be much longer either. People are finally seeing theough the "Racist Whites" myth and seeing who the real racists are.

The reality is, whites are being massacred by blacks. At least, "statistically". And you all wanna throw a fit anytime a black person is killed by a white? Just cause you cry louder than we do for the one black death, doesnt erase the 20 or so whites who died at black hands in the time that ONE black was killed, usually by a cop, while breaking the law. Nevermind the 50 blacks killed by other blacks. Btw, cops also kill more whites than blacks percentage wise too, so its kind of hurtful that we are usually never included in the protests. Whites are always protesting on behalf of blacks, but it seems like blacks dont want to return the favor even as whites are being slaughtered by cops and minorities alike...instead they wanna focus on the last few tenths of a percentage of blacks being harmed until life is perfect for blacks.

I freaking LOVE how you mentioned how you still visit "the hood". Clearly you are a REAL black person. Not one of those fakes like Candace! She doesnt hang out in the hood so she hasnt even earned her black card...cause black people have to do certain black things or else they just don't count.

But I bet you probably think Obama was plenty black enough though right? Man we still havent had a black president and I think Im more upset about it than anyone. Its not that we"need" a black president just to "prove" we arent racist or because "its about time" or becuase the blacks deserve someone to look up to or whatever... We just need some of that no nonsense common sense, cut the crap attitude blacks are known for!

Truth is, I freaking LOVE black ppl & Mexican, Asian, Arab, EVERYONE. I find each culture so interesting and they all have something to offer. Humanity would be incomplete without even one of our beloved ethnicities.

However just because I am totally cool with everyone race wise, I am NOT gonna put up with the BS going on between the whites and the blacks and between whites and all non whites. I'm not gonna put up with racism, hate etc.

Blacks and whites need to stand together. Moreso than any other racial "alliance". And for the most part we are. There is however still a sizable population of Americans who are still regularly promoting division.

And there is a very complex psychological issue that I have Never seen addressed.

Blacks have to deal with the confusing fact that, if whites hadnt done that horrible thing called slavery, the black population of America would be more on the level of Asians, around 2 or 3 percent instead of 12 percent. So, they would all be in Africa trying to decide which hand to wipe with and which hand to eat with instead of picking up hot babes using a smartphone app while watching tv and eating mcdonalds. That has to be a difficult thing to reconcile. It would explain a lot of the hatred. The blacks hate us even more because they know they prefer living in America to living in Africa, and they know that, if it werent for their ancestors misery and suffering, if it werent for the white man demeaning their very humanity in every way imaginable, they would be living in, well, a s#hole.

So they hate us because we made them hate themselves for enjoying their life in America and if they were given a choice by God "I could snap my fingers right now and erase ALL your people's suffering, slavery will have never happened, your people will remain in Africa, once i snap my fingers you will be transported there instantly to your new mud hut, with no white women within a 120 miles radius, or Mexican women, Asian women, etc. Nothing but black women and thats it. Until the day you die. (i have nothing against black women, I find some of them Extremely attractive, but for me personally, I prefer quite a bit of diversity, ANY one race would be boring especially during my younger, more, um, heavily active years) Also nothing but black men to be friends with (this would also drive me crazy, maybe even more than the females. i need to be able to interact with people from different cultures and backgrounds. I guess living near Seattle in this region I'm just used to seeing a bunch of different people living working loving fighting crying dreaming and dying, together.

So anyway, I just think that issue should be addressed. Theres a part of you as a black person who is grateful to be here in America and another part of you that hates being here and hates YOU for loving it so much... So the way the subconscious would deal with that is to percieve America as NOT such a wonderful place and try to reinforce the idea that "we didnt ASK to be here! We are STUCK in this HORRIBLE PLACE against OUR WILL". And no matter how many inprovements are made, it will still always be "the Horrible place we were dragged to against our will and enslaved". But....we live in the modern era so it would be possible for all the blacks to pool resources and move back to Africa and use the knowledge they gained from their proximity to Americans and Europeans, Asians, and other advanced societies to create a place thats better than this horrible racist nation. Why arent they doing it?

Because America is the best place on Earth and theres nowhere else youd rather be.

Lets not talk about the gang culture and the bling bling culture and the "justified racism" anti-whiteness culture which are all rotting black communities and black culture from the inside out. Nope. White racism is the #1 problem in America today.

Everytime a white kills a black, about 10 or 20 whites are killed by blacks, and about 40 or 50 blacks are killed BY OTHER BLACKS. But that is also white peoples fault somehow. So lets all jump up and scream and shout everytime a white kills a black because that makes sense!

"maybe this couldve been avoided" You act like someone died for Gods sake...
edit on 10/16/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: JBurns
........she also explains why people who have a genuine reason to use the "Black card" are the ones who never do - when they have problems they fix them, they don't blame everything and everyone but the problem.

So, are you saying it's a Republican Gal that's showing us all the way...this is pathetic!

BTW, Prager is a would be covert racist....just not subtle enough.

What did they say or do that was racist, pray tell?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

What? You got a promotion? And you think you still have your black card because you visit the hood to brag and recieve accolades for your success?

How much white ass did you have to kiss?
I bet you spoke the white mans language REAL PROPER LIKE... and dressed appropriately too! I bet you were polite and had manners! I bet you have nice things in your house.

Dont you know you arent allowed to do any of that if you consider yourself a REAL black man???

Oh you disagree? Ok then when is someone gonna step up and do something about all the BLACK PEOPLE spreading this nonsense??

Cause I'm sure you do realize, especially if you hang out in the hood that a LOT of black youth feel this way, that Education and learning = white mans stuff. By the time they get old enough to figure it out, its too late, they focused all their life on avoiding any appearance of what they consider "whiteness" (which happens to be all the things you need in order to get a job) and so their life is pretty much a waste now.

So the only thing left is to become bitter old racist men and women... Its not THEIR FAULT they never learned to pull up their sagging pants and stop saying the N word every other word and speak and read and write proper English, NO, its just MORE RACIST WHITEY thats the problem, yeah thats it!

But hey I get it. You can't speak out against the REAL ISSUES effecting blacks or they will kick out out of the hood and revoke your black card so fast itll make your head spin...
edit on 10/16/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join