It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im blocking again. No meds.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Actually a stone absorbs and releases signals by buffering them. Crystal rocks anyway, it mellows the signals. They can be used as a sort of battery /capacitor. Crystals can also store information during that process. Water acts sort of like a liquid crystal too, the bonds pull in energy and signals and water can contain information.

Just because a person does not understand things fully but recognizes something is happening does not mean that the person is skitzo.

Eating potatoes can lower skitzo signals, they contain benzo properties.
did you know theres a world in each crystal?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

You need help man. You aren't making progress with this crap. People on here shouldn't be playing along either.

Seek help before you hurt yourself or somebody else.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Because you saw it in men in black? Seek help immediately.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

You need help man. You aren't making progress with this crap. People on here shouldn't be playing along either.

lies and more lies ×yawn×

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: Fools

(It's Lemmy on bass.)

Good old Hawkwind, good ol Lemmy. What a weird match. What a great match.

Kind of like the incompatibility of Acid and Speed. Oh...right...never mind.

Back to the OP...do what makes you comfortable, but if the meds don't work, tell the doc and look for a new approach between you. Good luck, and good health!

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I'm really sorry for what you've experienced. I can just offer my compassion.

Sounds pretty tough. Whether you are schizophrenic, or you've got someone putting implants in you without your consent, or both, there's no 2 ways about it, you must be a pretty strong person, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and physically to endure it.

It makes my problems seem insignificant in comparison. You've got my respect, bud.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

originally posted by: hombero

lies and more lies ×yawn×

How exactly is he lying? Going off psych meds cold turkey without the careful supervision of a professional is a very dangerous thing. This is your brain chemistry we’re talking about any sudden changes are going to cause nothing but problems. The guy isn’t insulting you, it’s out of concern for you and yours. I suggest you reevaluate how you go about getting of the meds.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
I dont like discussing it too much anymore. I get looks on the street from psychic spies.

Discuss it all. What are the spastic spies going to do about it: Sweet FA because they are all a bunch of cowards.

Going off meds only allows the mind to see/detect/sense what it was designed to see in the first place. You just have to control the situation when things go wrong.

Yes - God / Yahushua wanted it to happen, because before the days of Big Pharmaaaa, schizo's would be able to communicate with the other side all the time. Now the zombies say "take these drugs and be happy".

Same goes for some epileptics who can see the other side / hear them before their mind overloads and they have a long headache afterwards. Oh, and the conversations they have with the fallen 30' tall Rephaim is in Latin if they are physically situated in Europe.

Sometimes the "psychic spies" actually talk face-2-face out of curiosity into knowing how much info you know. Or, how much Truth, God has given you as to what is really going on.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
You can Meditate over Mikhail Chigorin openings until you see an end game.
Removes big pharma and many middle game gods from the equation.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join