It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Weeks. I can't wait.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

It's amazing how many variations of the same topic we get to enjoy in the meantime. One would think one is enough like "democrats are bad" that sums up the opinion of the majority around here. But they're really colourful.
My prediction is afterwards we will explore how and by whom the election was rigged if it goes all blue. That would be fun, right?

edit on 12-10-2018 by Peeple because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

My prediction is afterwards we will explore how and by whom the election was rigged if it goes all blue.

Cry Havoc and let slip the memes of war~!

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Haha, let's not start too soon and spoil the afterglow.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: neo96

Haha, let's not start too soon and spoil the afterglow.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It will be a merciful end to the non-stop political ads on my television screen. They are especially painful in Texas.

"Beto O'Rourke eats puppies for dinner and pees on the bible every night. Wrong for Texas."

Outside of the Governor race, where Abbott is basically running unopposed (no real campaigning by the dem candidate) it's just brutal. Not a big Abbott fan, but at least his ads are about what he has done. I swear, Ted Cruz has yet to run a campaign ad that even mentions Ted Cruz.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Yep, I can't wait to see them crying again on national television.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Well...isn't that telling? Perhaps not very many people share your fear of politics.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I am setting live traps for Squirrels as we speak, I am going to send one to each of the very upset Democrats as an emotional support animal. What do you think Nancy Pelosi will name her’s ?

m.youtube.com...
edit on 12-10-2018 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: intrepid
Just over 3 weeks until the midterms. The propaganda, posturing and campaigning should rev up until then. That won't be nearly as interesting as the vitriol, gloating and calls of electoral impropriety that will follow. It all depends on the outcome as to who will be doing what. Isn't that going to be fun?

Short rant that probably could have gone into the "Predictions" forum. Well it's a pretty safe prediction.

Canada is having elections in 3 weeks as well ?

Nope but weed will be totally legal in 5 days.

And the point is ?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The real question is, is it against T&C to start a betting pool. So many strong opinions and so little time left. I say let's make (or lose) some money!

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
What I want is an exact split in the senate.

...and as close as possible in the house.

Gridlock, FTW, baby. That way the idiots will have to compromise to get anything accomplished. Then, they'll be too busy to do any real harm, because they'll be too busy shouting at each other on the floor, or on TV.

Oddly enough, I think the country would be the better for it.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I'll be glad when all the political calls stop for a while. Altough, other kind of scammers are dominating our phone now, maybe the political calls will just get a busy signal.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join