It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The radicalization of the democratic party Promoting uncivil action an insurgency in the making

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Oh look the other side starts acting up with mail bombs?? likely the actions of a lone angry person or maybe a stunt done to smear right before the elections Serious none the less and the MSM is all over it .....distracting from....???? or buying time?

Suspicious packages: Potential explosive devices were mailed to Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, liberal billionaire George Soros, former CIA director John Brennan and former Attorney General Eric Holder over the past few days. - cnn

Law enforcement officials involved in the investigation have told Fox News that the similarity between the packages has led them to believe that a single individual or group could be responsible.

This reeks of an rouge official involvement ........ historically this has never happened - designed for disruption.

EVERYONE KNOWS ALL MAIL IS SCREENED so what would be the point then knowing it would be intercepted?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
And a shooting into a political office thankfully no one was hurt:

www.wftv.com...

Four shots fired into Volusia County Republican Headquarters, police say

Any questions??

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Fight Fire with Fire.

Shocking! Go Dems!

Some 30 years ago when I was a Republican -- I remember them making fun of the Dems for not standing up and fighting back.

So, Dems start acting like Reps -- and the Reps get all butt-hurt.

Too bad.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
So are you advocating for political violence? For someone to shoot up a political office?

ter·ror·ist
noun: terrorist; plural noun: terrorists
1.a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

So what terrorist organization do you support? or are you being sarcastic?

a reply to: Annee

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
So are you advocating for political violence? For someone to shoot up a political office?

ter·ror·ist
noun: terrorist; plural noun: terrorists
1.a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

So what terrorist organization do you support? or are you being sarcastic?

a reply to: Annee

Let me know when the Reps/Right back down.

They can change.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

You're dang right they are advocating violence. It's what the lefties are all about. They can dish it out but can't take it.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I don't understand why the 'conservatives' and Trump are being blamed for all of the hate and violence, when it seems to be coming mostly from the 'other' side of the isle.

It makes me wonder what is going to happen come NOV 7 if they lose even more.

Will it be another brother against brother fight over beliefs?

Be prepared. It could very well get much worse.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Here's an article actually stating what this thread is about and these are life long experts... And RED FLAGS!!

Paula Green has spent much of her life working on conflicts abroad.But recently, she began seeing some warning signs in the United States, flashes of social distress that she recognized from her work abroad, and after 29 years of peacemaking in other places, she decided to turn her lens on her own society.

“There are a lot of people who have been working internationally who are calling me up and saying, ‘Oh my gosh, what do we do? We have to do something,’”
We are seeing some serious red flags,” she said, “things that make conflict experts like me really nervous.”
People are making up stories about ‘the other’ — Muslims, Trump voters, whoever ‘the other’ is,” she said. “‘They don’t have the values that we have. They don’t behave like we do. They are not nice. They are evil.’”

She added: “That’s dehumanization. And when it spreads, it can be very hard to correct.”

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Today, Democrats said they wouldn't negotiate the 2019 budget further, unless the deal included illegal-alien criminals being released from detention centers!

theconservativetreehouse.com...

The negotiations came to an abrupt halt, with no plans to resume.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
ill just leave this here:

Friday on MSNBC’s “All In,” Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) called on Americans to protest across the country to send President Donald Trump a message that his declaration of a national emergency on the U.S.-Mexico border is “fake.”

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

People are making up stories about ‘the other’ — Muslims, Trump voters, whoever ‘the other’ is,” she said. “‘They don’t have the values that we have. They don’t behave like we do. They are not nice. They are evil.’”

That right there. Division politics. And the people who say “it’s all the left’s fault”, and other saying “it’s all the right’s fault”

Too many people on here, are trying to stuff people into convenient little boxes. Both sides have gone off the rails, lost the plot..and they just don’t see it...

There’s a bit of a radicalization of both sides, because they’re both doing it. Both telling the other side what the other side thinks 🙄
edit on 18-2-2019 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
besides being a bunch of false, hyperbolic propaganda...

look at all the murders, attempted murders, and domestic terrorist" actions by white supremacist groups

amusing how no one ever reports about them here,

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Read the post on the top of page 3.... the other side..... im just reporting what was said not saying it or promoting civil disobedient Actions .. like blocking traffic...ect ect.

a reply to: XAnarchistX

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
The Left has boxed themselves in a corner leaving only 1 possible course of action - impeachment. They will continue with the low-level street violence and continue to press to impeach Trump. Over what i have no idea, they will have to concoct more lies for that to happen. The support for the Left is fading and middle America is getting ready to go completely red. we may actually live to see the end of political correctness.

over what you have no idea????

1...emoluments clause, written in the constitution
2... siding with putin in Helsinki....violation of his oath of office to protect America

apparently you don't care what ALL of our federal LEO agencies have said about Russia, and don't care if trump s**ts on them, he is taking advice from a former KGB agent (putin) and that's fine with you.....got it

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
as i was saying:

In a speech to New Hampshire Democrats that some have speculated is a first step toward a 2020 POTUS bid, actor and activist Alec Baldwin chose provocation over policy by declaring repeatedly that Democrats must “overthrow the government of Donald Trump.”

8 U.S. Code §2385. Advocating overthrow of Government .... look it up read it

Reps. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) and Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) are the first members of Congress to sign on to a pledge launched by a progressive advocacy organization to impeach President Donald Trump. Why aren't LAWS ENFORCED??
edit on 28-2-2019 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join