It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The radicalization of the democratic party Promoting uncivil action an insurgency in the making

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Oh look the other side starts acting up with mail bombs?? likely the actions of a lone angry person or maybe a stunt done to smear right before the elections Serious none the less and the MSM is all over it .....distracting from....???? or buying time?

Suspicious packages: Potential explosive devices were mailed to Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, liberal billionaire George Soros, former CIA director John Brennan and former Attorney General Eric Holder over the past few days. - cnn

Law enforcement officials involved in the investigation have told Fox News that the similarity between the packages has led them to believe that a single individual or group could be responsible.

This reeks of an rouge official involvement ........ historically this has never happened - designed for disruption.

EVERYONE KNOWS ALL MAIL IS SCREENED so what would be the point then knowing it would be intercepted?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
And a shooting into a political office thankfully no one was hurt:

www.wftv.com...

Four shots fired into Volusia County Republican Headquarters, police say

Any questions??

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Fight Fire with Fire.

Shocking! Go Dems!

Some 30 years ago when I was a Republican -- I remember them making fun of the Dems for not standing up and fighting back.

So, Dems start acting like Reps -- and the Reps get all butt-hurt.

Too bad.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
So are you advocating for political violence? For someone to shoot up a political office?

ter·ror·ist
noun: terrorist; plural noun: terrorists
1.a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

So what terrorist organization do you support? or are you being sarcastic?

a reply to: Annee

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
So are you advocating for political violence? For someone to shoot up a political office?

ter·ror·ist
noun: terrorist; plural noun: terrorists
1.a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

So what terrorist organization do you support? or are you being sarcastic?

a reply to: Annee

Let me know when the Reps/Right back down.

They can change.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

You're dang right they are advocating violence. It's what the lefties are all about. They can dish it out but can't take it.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

I don't understand why the 'conservatives' and Trump are being blamed for all of the hate and violence, when it seems to be coming mostly from the 'other' side of the isle.

It makes me wonder what is going to happen come NOV 7 if they lose even more.

Will it be another brother against brother fight over beliefs?

Be prepared. It could very well get much worse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join