It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged Unseen NASA Apollo 11 Faked Studio Moon Landing Video Montage Appears Online

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I am personally of the view that we have visited the moon, but fake footage was probably compiled at the time in case something with the launch went wrong and they didn't want to be seen as failures on the broadcast. A lot was riding on the US being seen as the first successful nation to land on the moon without leaving it fully to chance alone.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DividedByZero
I am personally of the view that we have visited the moon, but fake footage was probably compiled at the time in case something with the launch went wrong and they didn't want to be seen as failures on the broadcast. A lot was riding on the US being seen as the first successful nation to land on the moon without leaving it fully to chance alone.

I know my country sent some stuff out there and that some astronauts never came back.

It is terrible to just think about a couple people out there in space, traveling forever in their suits, all dreams of glory and hopes cut short

People in the US would not allow this to happen, lots of head would roll for sure, and it would not be possible to hide so maybe yes they did took steps to prevent a similar case and one of them may have been a second broadcast, just in case

I also think the US and other countries have already moved beyond that and they just don't say so. Like military stuff i just can't believe at all they can't go there whatever time they want

link   
Copy
edit on 15-10-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

link   
Copy of the copy

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoneSay
It is terrible to just think about a couple people out there in space, traveling forever in their suits, all dreams of glory and hopes cut short

That would be terrible, if such a thing had ever happened, but it did not.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo

It was an intriguing story though, that hoaxed recording of the female cosmonaut was pretty harrowing.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

It was an intriguing story though, that hoaxed recording of the female cosmonaut was pretty harrowing.

I did not know about a recording but yes that's fake. As far as i know they were just simply missing and communication got lost, and just because people added to the story and made it dramatical doesn't mean it did not happen, it just didn't happen the way people tell about it

I know back then there were lots and lots of lies and hiding from the world what was really going on, the US also had people die trying to achieve space travel, why would not Russia? I don't think it is fake, it just did not happen the dramatical way the story is told, it got mudded and lost credibility, that's all

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay

Many have died in the US and USSR, however all the astronauts and cosmonauts that have died were either on the ground, on re-entry or on launch - there aren't any bodies floating around in space.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Many have died in the US and USSR, however all the astronauts and cosmonauts that have died were either on the ground, on re-entry or on launch - there aren't any bodies floating around in space.

But how do you now that? I don't speak for everyone but also i don't believe all things i heard from other people, specially at that level and on those days

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
I think I have seen this on here before - I believe the explanation was that it is from a film - I cannot remember which film though. And you can imagine what happens when I type 'faked moon landing footage' into the ATS search engine - I get a load of results back about dancing cats.

Some of the stills in the 2nd post by the OP really do look like shots or maybe deleted scenes from the movie

Operation Avalanche.

link to IMDB page below

www.imdb.com...

edit: read the rest of the thread.

A big
to OneBigMonkeyToo
edit on 15-10-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Because the actual deaths are well documented
Stories about astronauts doomed to orbit the sun forever are not.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join