It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged Unseen NASA Apollo 11 Faked Studio Moon Landing Video Montage Appears Online

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

This is just undulations in terrain

That's allot of undulating.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

This is just undulations in terrain

That's allot of undulating.

The moon has a lot of undulations. You should try looking at imagery from all the sources available - maybe spend some time producing 3D models of it using topographic data from the Indian, Chinese, Japanese and US probes and you'll see how much the terrain varies.

I've done that. Have you? Or are you just indulging in knee-jerk dismissal based on your personal prejudice?
edit on 13/10/2018 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

And the motive, well USSR was way ahead in the space race, and the USA needed something to not loose face to them. So yes, there was a motive

so - in order to " save face " - they instigated a hoax - that if - had they been caught - would have caused utter hummiliataion

you really need to think this through

Why?

All i said it was possible to fake this, and like i said, i will NEVER trust anything they tell me, as long as they think it is ok to tell lies - so i just dont know. We apparently cant go there today, despite of all our technology, so we will have to wait and see, if we ever get up there "again" and are able to find evidence that confirm the first trip to the moon.

Iam ok with being in doubt, cause i cant prove if it was false or real, and iam not gonna make this a religion, but you can believe whatever you want, and have faith that it is truth. Cause you cant prove anything either

Cheers
edit on 13-10-2018 by IAMNOTYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

You don't have to trust anything they tell you. You have all the tools you need at your disposal to verify the facts for yourself. You can check the photographs and TV footage and see how it compares with modern images taken by orbital probes from a variety of countries - including China, who aren't exactly best buddies with the USA. You can use software to construct 3D models of the landing sites and reproduce the views they photographed. You can compare photographs of Earth with the weather satellite imagery of the day, and with astronomy software to see what should have been visible when they took the photographs and made the live TV broadcasts. You can read up on geology and see how the lunar samples they brought back shape up. You can look at the stellar photography they did (yes, they photographed stars) and see how the positions of the planets match up with what should be there. You can still go and meet and listen to Apollo astronauts and hear their testimony in person, rather than take the biased interpretations of people who have never met them and want to twist their words. All these things are perfectly easy to do and you can satisfy yourself that you have actually explored all the options and come to a conclusion based on facts, not belief or faith.

Or you can be lazy and watch a youtube video you agreed with before you even hit play instead. Whichever.
edit on 13/10/2018 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I agree with some others, and I have mixed feelings.

I feel like we have been to the moon, but that maybe, just maybe, the Apollo program was just a front, a show, for the real moon landings. Perhaps the moon landings took place long before 1969 using technology acquired from visitors to earth. The Saturn 5 rockets were shot into space, film was made in a studio and aboard the craft, and they were returned home.

Meanwhile, technology that is still hidden from us was used to actually visit the moon, as early as the late 1950s, or early 1960s. Other planets as well. The secret space program. Still secret to this day.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Theres a nice superposition of the hills of Hawaii in one of them moon photos. Exactly the same. Undulate, undulate....

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo

You don't have to trust anything they tell you. You have all the tools you need at your disposal to verify the facts for yourself. You can check the photographs and TV footage and see how it compares with modern images taken by orbital probes from a variety of countries - including China, who aren't exactly best buddies with the USA. You can use software to construct 3D models of the landing sites and reproduce the views they photographed. You can compare photographs of Earth with the weather satellite imagery of the day, and with astronomy software to see what should have been visible when they took the photographs and made the live TV broadcasts. You can read up on geology and see how the lunar samples they brought back shape up. You can look at the stellar photography they did (yes, they photographed stars) and see how the positions of the planets match up with what should be there. You can still go and meet and listen to Apollo astronauts and hear their testimony in person, rather than take the biased interpretations of people who have never met them and want to twist their words. All these things are perfectly easy to do and you can satisfy yourself that you have actually explored all the options and come to a conclusion based on facts, not belief or faith.

Or you can be lazy and watch a youtube video you agreed with before you even hit play instead. Whichever.

Again, i NEVER said it didnt happen!!!
I just told someone that he needed a better argument, than it is impossible to fool half a million people, therefore, it must be true.

But yes, there is a lot of things to look at, but i cant personal examine the stone samples brought back, i cant even go through the data of the moon landing, because NASA somehow lost it!
If i have to spend years researching if this is true or not, i think i could use that time spend a lot better.
So you can all say what you want, iam not gonna say it happen or didnt happen, when i really dont know!

I have to ask you, did I agree with the video in the OP?
Or did you get lazy, and decided you thought you new what i believe or dont believe in, before you even read my post?

I keep repeating that i DONT KNOW, because i dont have enough facts to make a decision. And iam not gonna believe anything just because you tell me to, that would be lazy wouldnt it?

If you can prove without a doubt that the moon landings did infact happen, i suggest you make an OP about it. Dont call me lazy and tell me i blindly follow one side, without doing some research first, cause iam doing the exact opposite - i know i dont have the facts to claim it was either true or not - you apparently have all the facts needed and have done the research, and i applause that - please share it in an OP
edit on 13-10-2018 by IAMNOTYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
My favorite thing to tell people is that yes we went to the moon, but we lied about it, too.

I’m pretty sure this montage isn’t legit. But, for those doubting it simply because it’s strangley spliced together: if it really is clips of film assembled into one reel that is exactly what you’d get. Literally separate pieces of film spliced together. Don’t forget that film used to actually be a physical thing and not just what you call a movie.

edit on 13-10-2018 by CajunMetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: studio500

VERY interesting I must say. I personally choose to believe we went to the moon. But the conspiracy theorist in me has always questioned it.

Yep! We did go to the Moon but we are not being told the truth! How did we manage to reach there with the technology of an ordinary calculator??? The 'Rope memory' of the so called 'Apollo Guidance Computer' was a joke! It's impossible that this could have guided the Apollo spacecraft with such accuracy and got the lander on the Moon!

And what did the astronauts find there? That's the million dollar question! Most images are brushed over. And if we have the technology, why haven't we gone back to the Moon since the early 70s? Why are we struggling to get back now? Shortage of funds? Oh yeah! Another cover up!!
There's more than meets the eye!

P.S. I love conspiracies!!
edit on 14-10-2018 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Doesn't need an OP, read it all for yourself

onebigmonkey.com...

No need to get all sniffy about it. You were the one implying people accept Apollo as fact on a matter of faith rather than actual knowledge and years of research into the subject.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
If it was faked wouldn't the Russians have been all over that fact and releasing evidence worldwide?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Woody510

For those that believe that man did land on the moon ( which i include myself ), there is always a slight doubt that it did actually happen.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Oh the hypocrisy. I will not trust “they”. But I will buy into anything I want to hear as a media consumer from YouTube as gospel......

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX

Such a false narrative.

How many moon probes have landed on the moon to continue moon research since Apollo? How moon probes have been sent to the moon that remain in the moons’s orbit since Apollo?

At a fraction of the cost? For continuous, sustainable, and uninterrupted collection of data?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Doesn't need an OP, read it all for yourself

onebigmonkey.com...

No need to get all sniffy about it. You were the one implying people accept Apollo as fact on a matter of faith rather than actual knowledge and years of research into the subject.

No thanks, iam not gonna visit your website.

Please find the qoute where i imply people accept Apollo as fact, based on faith - oh, you cant, cause i never did!
I only said, Dont accept Apollo as fact, based on faith - big difference.

You have claimed i believed the video in the OP, called me lazy, you say i dont believe in the moonlandings, when i only stated that I dont know. Says that i implied that people accept the moon landings on faith - All this is just wrong.
If youre not capable of reading a simple post, and understand it, without being biased towards what you think i believe. How can you website be any different? To me youre website i worthless, knowing how you do "research", and that is a shame, if you have actually put time and effort into it.

I make you a deal, if you can point out where i say the things you claim i said, i will read youre website - else leave me alone

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Oh the hypocrisy. I will not trust “they”. But I will buy into anything I want to hear as a media consumer from YouTube as gospel......

That qoute was a reply to me, so are you saying iam a hypocrite?

Because i never ever mentioned a word about the video, so please let me know why you think i believe in that video, or any other videos from youtube?

Here is a secret. I didnt even watch the video, cause it was removed when i got here. I did see the pictures in the thread, but they dont prove anything, it is just pictures.
I only stated that we needed better evidence than just plain faith, and that goes for both side of the fence

That is apparently a big problem for some of you guys, dont you like facts?

So if you think iam a hypocrite, and if you think i buy into stuff, just because someone said it was so, then all my post are avaible for you to find and point out where i do such a thing. Else it may be you who is a hypocrite, and buy into something you want to hear, just because someone else said so... think about that for a moment.

If it was not meant for me, then iam sorry, but iam getting pretty tired of people trying to put words into my mouth, when i have NEVER claimed such a thing.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Read it don't read it, I couldn't care less. You can choose to educate yourself or you can not bother. I've given you a source of information that is not based on faith or belief but factual analysis and logical deduction.

Here's what you said:

Iam ok with being in doubt, cause i cant prove if it was false or real, and iam not gonna make this a religion, but you can believe whatever you want, and have faith that it is truth. Cause you cant prove anything either

What else were you implying by placing those words in bold? As far as I can tell that is exactly what you are implying - that people who accept the Apollo record as fact are doing so without any factual basis, and that's false. As far as I'm concerned I can prove it and have.

You also manage to dismiss what I've done as worthless without even reading it, which is pretty much the point I was making about believing youtube videos before even hitting 'play'. You're willing to give something credence because you are prejudiced in advance, regardless of any facts that might get in the way.

edit on 14/10/2018 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Read it don't read it, I couldn't care less. You can choose to educate yourself or you can not bother. I've given you a source of information that is not based on faith or belief but factual analysis and logical deduction.

Here's what you said:

What else were you implying by placing those words in bold? As far as I can tell that is exactly what you are implying - that people who accept the Apollo record as fact are doing so without any factual basis, and that's false. As far as I'm concerned I can prove it and have.

You also manage to dismiss what I've done as worthless without even reading it, which is pretty much the point I was making about believing youtube videos before even hitting 'play'. You're willing to give something credence because you are prejudiced in advance, regardless of any facts that might get in the way.

So where did i do that? you did that to me, and therefore i question youre research.
If you tell me, what i believe, based on nothing but what youre bias tells you to believe, how can i take anything else you say serious?

My comment was made just for you, when you told me to do years of research. Which iam not gonna do, it is not that importen to me. What i meant, was that you cant prove it to me, just by listing a list of research i could do to prove it.
But i give you that it easily could be missunderstood, and that is my fault, should have worded that better.
But please prove it, if you can, and we can lay this whole debate to rest.

You didnt care to comment on the rest of your bias against me, and dont bother, iam done arguing with you

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I keep repeating that i DONT KNOW, because i dont have enough facts to make a decision.

Such a cop out...

So who is lying, and what credible proof do you have to make such allegations?

The scientists world wide that gained invaluable information from the samples brought from the moon?

Foreign moon probes that show evidence of the landing sites?

Are you saying it was impossible?

What proof would make you realize man has been to the moon?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

unless there was no 'space race' at all and the 'superpowers' were in on the deception together.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join