It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Democrats See That They Are Acting As Mobsters...Not Protestors.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Senator Tom Cotton says that Chuck Schumer is behind a lot of what we saw to derail the Kavanaugh confirmation.

greatamericandaily.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Senator Tom Cotton says that Chuck Schumer is behind a lot of what we saw to derail the Kavanaugh confirmation.

greatamericandaily.com...

One of the most damning things to me about that entire episode is the way Ford's lawyers behaved. I mean, Feinstein recommended the lawyers to her. She obviously chose people who were going to play the political game with them. It's no wonder they didn't tell Ford that Grassley offered to come out to her and do the interview in private. The Dems wouldn't have had a chance to grandstand then.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump has many instances of inciting violence at his own rallies in the past, offering to pay for legal fees of his fellow supporters but its the Democrats who are violent and mob like?

Talk about projection.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Trump has many instances of inciting violence at his own rallies in the past, offering to pay for legal fees of his fellow supporters but its the Democrats who are violent and mob like?

Talk about projection.

IIRC, Trump was talking about dealing with unruly protesters. WHen have you seen those on the right shutting down speakers at universities? Chasing people out of restaurants?

You simply cannot draw an equivalent comparison. Go ahead and keep denying reality. We know you are on the payroll.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: lostbook

I don't see any death or bloodshed as a result of Democrat protests. The right to protest is protected by the Constitution.

By labeling the protesters as Mobs or thugs you legitimize your actions against them which may also be violent. Attacking those who speak out is what this nations forefathers fought against yet it's a tactic being used now. So why do you support it? Is it because it's your side using this tactic to perfection?

Textbook example of projecting. These far-left loons have been falsely labeling anyone who disagrees with them a "Nazi" to justify violence against them. So why do you support it?

The right to protest is protected by the Constitution. That doesn't give you the right to harass people, assault people, block roads, etc etc.

I never said I support anything on either side. Both sides are messed up in my opinion. I haven't heard anyone on the Left calling anyone on the right a Nazi nor have I heard of or seen anyone on the Left inciting or committing violence. I do remember someone from the Right running his car into a group of protesters and killing one of them and hurting others. This is violence, in my opinion, yet Trump did nothing to call out this violence. Currently, the Right is claiming the high ground but is slinging mud in the eye of its opponents.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Christine Ford may have been better off testifying in private. That way Democrats could have floated propaganda about how believable she was.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

The liberal media went ballistic when President Trump said that both sides were to blame for the violence in Charlottesville last year.

Those idiots think Democrats are incapable of committing violence.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

wanna point out exactly where this is taking place other than in your imagination?
What mobs are you talking about.

Trump is a liar and he exaggerates everything no matter how trivial. Its always the greatest or the best or the most the world has ever seen or its the worst most disgusting most horrible the world has never seen. Dont you ever get tired of the nonsense? There are no democrat mobs out there and the world is not going to end if the dems get the house back like he thinks and like hes trying to convince you.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Talk about projection.

President Trump was not a high current or previous government official at that time.

Right now we have influential office-holding Democrats inciting violence.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Because only one side was. The right. The side that murdered that lovely young woman with a car. Should I say all conservatives are murders? Would that be fair to say?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
^^^ It's a pattern any idiot can see. Post something off the wall in contradiction of someones post to start an argument. Then feed on the negativity it brings.
edit on 12-10-2018 by CADpro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator

I agree to an extent. Democratic leadership has jumped the shark. The party is slowly unraveling. The younger generations of liberals don't like a lot of what the current leaders say and do, and are looking for ways to revitalize the party and have it be more in line with their beliefs. The older democrats and current leaders have no idea how to handle that, and look like they're going crazy trying to keep themselves relevant. It's slowly becoming a farce. The fact that Hillary still truly believes that she is the best representative of the Democratic party is hilarious to me.

However, Waters clarified that she was calling for peaceful protests (backtracking if I've ever seen it), and she was condemned by several Democrats in positions of power. She's one of the ones who've jumped the shark though, she is no longer relevant to the party (in my humble opinion). Booker...yea I don't agree with him. What he said was wrong.

But, even Rand Paul stated that he believes that Booker and Holder aren't literally trying to incite violence, but there are some crazy, unstable people out there who will take it that way. The guy who was shot at on a ball field and attacked in his backyard is acknowledging that the Democrats in power aren't literally asking people to be violent, but a small percentage of crazy people will take it that way. Furthering my point...it isn't the entire party, it's a small group of them that are crazy and misunderstanding what their leaders are saying.

Hillary...yea. She needs to go away.

I don't necessarily think Booker and Holder's comments were meant to incite violence either. But Booker was definitely encouraging harassment. So was Waters. And of course then she says no I wasn't because that's what she's expected to say, but it's not like it was an off the cuff comment. She thought about that well ahead of times. That's what she really thinks, it wasn't a mistake. I think Holder clearly was speaking metaphorically.

Oh I agree, Waters messed up big time, and shouldn't have said it. That's what I meant by backtracking, she knew she messed up so she tried to clean it up, "of course I didn't mean that"...Yea you did Maxine. Own up to it and apologize. But, she got called out on it by other Dems, so at least some folks stood up to her.

Same with Booker, I completely agree with you, what he said was wrong, harassment isn't a good look and should never be encouraged. I think they're floundering because they don't know how to handle the changes currently happening in the party.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: lostbook

The liberal media went ballistic when President Trump said that both sides were to blame for the violence in Charlottesville last year.

Those idiots think Democrats are incapable of committing violence.

Just because Trump didn't call out Right wing violence doesn't have anything to do with whether the Left is violent or not. Those are two separate issues. A young woman is dead because of a violent act perpetuated by a member of the right; that's a fact. It doesn't mean all on the Right are violent.

I'm trying to understand the logic but all I hear is blind hatred and fear mongering coming from the Right about the Angry Mob of Leftists.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I don't see any death or bloodshed as a result of Democrat protests. The right to protest is protected by the Constitution.

By labeling the protesters as Mobs or thugs you legitimize your actions against them which may also be violent. Attacking those who speak out is what this nations forefathers fought against yet it's a tactic being used now. So why do you support it? Is it because it's your side using this tactic to perfection?

Textbook example of projecting. These far-left loons have been falsely labeling anyone who disagrees with them a "Nazi" to justify violence against them. So why do you support it?

The right to protest is protected by the Constitution. That doesn't give you the right to harass people, assault people, block roads, etc etc.

I never said I support anything on either side. Both sides are messed up in my opinion. I haven't heard anyone on the Left calling anyone on the right a Nazi nor have I heard of or seen anyone on the Left inciting or committing violence. I do remember someone from the Right running his car into a group of protesters and killing one of them and hurting others. This is violence, in my opinion, yet Trump did nothing to call out this violence. Currently, the Right is claiming the high ground but is slinging mud in the eye of its opponents.

Nice block of Democrat propaganda Mr. Both Sides. Did you copy and paste this from Think Progress?

Haven't heard anyone on the left call anyone a Nazi?
Might want to give this a read.

I'm sure I'll get some semantics back about how "calling someone Goebbels or Gestapo isn't the same as calling them Nazi".

Haven't seen or heard of anyone on the left inciting or committing violence?

There's the left wing nut that shot a bunch of Republican congressmen last year.

There were the violent Antifa riots at Berkeley, where one far-left nutjob was charged with assault with a deadly weapon.

Here's a far-left nut calling for the "slaughter" of ICE agents "and their bosses".

Here's a far left professor assaulting a journalist

Here's another infamous example of a Trump supporter being surrounded by a mob and assaulted.

As far as "Trump did nothing to call out" the violence in Charlottesville, that's a lie. He condemned all violence and did so again on the year anniversary not too long ago.

Got anymore lies?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
He obviously didn't watch the 2nd video.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Left Wing Mob Strikes Again.

'We Are Not Civil': Vandals Smash Windows, Spray Paint Doors of NYC GOP Office.

Full Story at: insider.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The Liberal Media is in full PANIC MODE, because Democrat leaders are fighting against their, "These are not mobs, just protestors!", spin, by continuing their call for MOB ACTIONS.

Story: www.foxnews.com...

I heard today that BERNIE SANDERS is refusing to denounce the violence being perpetrated by his Liberal Democrats.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Monday, October 15, 2018

Left-wing mobsters sent RICIN to Senator Susan Collins' house today, in retaliation for her voting to help confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

Source: bangordailynews.com...

This is just the latest of several Democrat-led mob actions against Senator Collins over the past 2 weeks.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Shutting down speakers at universities by intimidation is fascism. Openly calling for your supporters to harass opposition members in public is fascism.

“Think how we think or we’ll attack you”, the very definition of fascism

Islam is the most anti-leftist, extreme far-right, hateful, intolerant, supremist ideology that has EVER existed, bar none. But ‘Western Civilisation’ is the ideology that needs to be opposed. Real intellectuals, yeah right.

Never have I seen or heard any straight forward intelligent debate from a leftist or a group of leftists. It’s ALWAYS instant personal attacks and false accusations. The calling card of the low-iq

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join